Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp (4154 Views)

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC / UNGA: Buhari's Speech Lacked Personal Commitments, Contained Lies — PDP Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by adem30: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
PDP agents have started circulating messages to Christians and claiming a Muslim mistakenly posted it to them, while ignorant Christians are also fooling around with it.

Just received this now:

Good morning, sir. I received this message this morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it to me by mistake.

Pls, lets circulate to all our christian brethren in all platforms.

Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters. This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state, to listen and listen attentively. Another election is here, and as we always do, we must remind ourselves the following:

1. Our religion is superior to Christianity, therefore, we must vote for another son of ours in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam". Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years. Remember how he favoured us in employment, promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this for us because of the religion of Islam.

2. A Christian governor will undo everything that Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins this coming governorship election, we all are in trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan, a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither would we have such numbers of Muslims medical student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have even gain admission. The same thing is applicable to School of Nursing to mention just but few.

3. A Christian governor will undo the following. 1. Mosque in all our public schools most especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola allowed that we build mosque in all christian public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over their christian counterparts, the opportunity Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB.

WHAT WE MUST DO TO WIN THIS ELECTION.

1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his name to look like a Christian name, so that Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming, and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will win!

2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have Voters card including visitors. We have made necessary plans on how they will all are going to vote.

3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote, we have made arrangements on how that polling boots will be handled.

We will send another rounds of message tonight again. Do whatever we instruct you in all messages you receive.

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP, ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

SIGNED

- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIMS OBAS IN OSUN STATE.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL IMAMS
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL MUSLIMS PRINCIPALS AND HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.

N.B : Under no circumstances should a Christian read this message.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
ApC propaganda foolish People Adeleke will win tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Chepos1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
this is wat they kno how to do best. Always splitting the country into two or more factions to cus havoc. God is watching.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Haywhymido(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
I just received it too. It might even be sdp fanatics. Whether it is PDP or SDP, They can only fool the gullible ones

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by ngadaAwo: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
possibility of truth 100%

when I tell people that yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West they think I'm bluffing oya na see for yourself
yeroba Muslims are fighting for the total control of South West which they have achieved 95% with the ousting of Ambode by Tinubu it'll be complete 100%

make no mistake tomorrow election will be won by apc no matter how pdp tries.
it's unfortunate but truth
they'll be quick to deceive their fellow so called yeroba Christians that yerobas are one but their actions and inactions Says otherwise they value the northerner Muslims more than their so called yeroba Christian brothers and as a yeroba Christian if you dare go against their agenda you're finished they'll continue bullying you till you succumb.
i just pity my yeroba Christian brothers who still believe their lies of one yeroba and they keep expanding and boldly pushing their agenda
when you ask questions they'll quickly tell you that Ambode is a Christian
in 2015 people where accusing apc of being a religious bigot party. Tinubu as a smart man decided to front Ambode to make it neutral. he knew that he'll still remove Ambode like he's doing now. they just desperately need power then.
the same Ambode that they seize every opportunity to praise is now as incompetent as Buhari and Yahaya Bello
mark my words Ambode will be removed and even if he returns he'll just be a ceremonial governor with Tinubu 100% incharge.
yeroba ronu oooooo
wake up my yeroba brothers
immigrants and invaders are eating deep into your tribe.
God bless yerobas
kiss the truth

cc
imhotep lzaa pointzerom Ategberoson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by baliyubla: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Call it propaganda all you like, but its nothing but the truth.come down to the north, then you will realize all that write up is child's play, compared to what Christians pass through. Nigeria has never been and will never be a country. We can choose to continue fooling ourselves or end this charade once and for all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by buhariguy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is this how thief omisore think he will win,?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Calers: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Like it or take it oyetola will win today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Kdon2: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Haywhymido:
I just received it too. It might even be sdp fanatics. Whether it is PDP or SDP, They can only fool the gullible ones

Are the allegations not true? Of course they are!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by adem30: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kdon2:

You are actually one of their target, so gullible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Haywhymido(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kdon2:

It reeks of lies. R u working in lautech?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by LZAA: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
ngadaAwo:

when I tell people that yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West they think I'm bluffing oya na see for yourself
yeroba Muslims are fighting for the total control of South West which they have achieved 95% with the ousting of Ambode by Tinubu it'll be complete 100%

they'll be quick to deceive their fellow so called yeroba Christians that yerobas are one but their actions and inactions Says otherwise they value the northerner Muslims more than their so called yeroba Christian brothers and as a yeroba Christian if you dare go against their agenda you're finished they'll continue bullying you till you succumb.
i just pity my yeroba Christian brothers who still believe their lies of one yeroba and they keep expanding and boldly pushing their agenda
in 2015 people where accusing apc of being a religious bigot party. Tinubu as a smart man decided to front Ambode to make it neutral. he knew that he'll still remove Ambode like he's doing now. they just desperately need power then.
the same Ambode that they seize every opportunity to praise is now as incompetent as Buhari and Yahaya Bello
mark my words Ambode will be removed and even if he returns he'll just be a ceremonial governor with Tinubu 100% incharge.
yeroba ronu oooooo
God bless yerobas
kiss the truth

cc
All immigrants plus sarkin must be deported to futa jallon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by ngadaAwo: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2018
LZAA:

All immigrants plus sarkin must be deported to futa jallon
amen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by sherrylo: 1:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmm make una no scatter Nigeria because of election ohhh. Election go finish but this una propaganda no go finish ohh

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by TheVerdict: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2018
ngadaAwo:

yeroba ronu oooooo
God bless yerobas
kiss the truth

cc

You are one of the people they expect this to work on. And it is working...

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Kdon2: 3:24am On Sep 22, 2018
adem30:

Dunderhead.
Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by englishmart(m): 3:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Anybody can start propagating this lies just to discredit the PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 22, 2018
The content of the post is actually true. Come to Osun and you will confirm it; I live in Osogbo. One will be amazed at the number of hijab-using and fanatic Muslims occupying various top positions in various government parastatals in the state nowadays, the state hospitals, ministries, primary and secondary schools and several other places. As it appears, it's like we tending towards what's happening currently in KWARA state. I know the Muslims and APC supporters on Nairaland will rebuff and resist my opinion on this.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by beetruth: 5:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Dear nairalanders, most especially those resident in Osun. Pls pls and pls vote your conscience not the coins they pay you to buy your future and of those to be born.
Pls consider those around.
Please consider the elderly in your neighbourhood
Consider the children whose parent cannot afford private schools
Consider the anti tailor in your street who has closed shop due to little or no fund to run
Consider the market women whose only means of livelihood is daily sales
Consider the farmers who toil day and night to farm crops and are forced to sell at cheap prices due to the low fund in circulation just not to totally run at a loss

Since you've been paid to sell lies and vote in wickedness, how good is your bank account, where is your new house, new car?
Even if, how fair are you living on other peoples future which just a drop of water given to you from the well of the state.
Pls pls and please lets vote not fight
Let's protect without violence our vote
Let's say no to impunity
May the best man with people's interest win
And May God sanction our desires with success

Osun shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by rock003: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2018
adem30:
PDP agents have started circulating messages to Christians and claiming a Muslim mistakenly posted it to them, while ignorant Christians are also fooling around with it.

Just received this now:

Good morning, sir. I received this message this morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it to me by mistake.

Pls, lets circulate to all our christian brethren in all platforms.

Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters. This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state, to listen and listen attentively. Another election is here, and as we always do, we must remind ourselves the following:

1. Our religion is superior to Christianity, therefore, we must vote for another son of ours in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam". Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years. Remember how he favoured us in employment, promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this for us because of the religion of Islam.

2. A Christian governor will undo everything that Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins this coming governorship election, we all are in trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan, a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither would we have such numbers of Muslims medical student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have even gain admission. The same thing is applicable to School of Nursing to mention just but few.

3. A Christian governor will undo the following. 1. Mosque in all our public schools most especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola allowed that we build mosque in all christian public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over their christian counterparts, the opportunity Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB.

WHAT WE MUST DO TO WIN THIS ELECTION.

1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his name to look like a Christian name, so that Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming, and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will win!

2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have Voters card including visitors. We have made necessary plans on how they will all are going to vote.

3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote, we have made arrangements on how that polling boots will be handled.

We will send another rounds of message tonight again. Do whatever we instruct you in all messages you receive.

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP, ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

SIGNED

- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIMS OBAS IN OSUN STATE.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL IMAMS
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL MUSLIMS PRINCIPALS AND HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.

N.B : Under no circumstances should a Christian read this message.

Kindly show one evidence that this is a lie.

Or do you want people to think it is a lie so that they won't take it seriously, whereas muslims would have been informed and already prepped to act on the information?

I pray all these manipulative religion bigots die a sudden death

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by ekolajossyadde(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
I gone through the write up and what I discovered was nothing but truth. Everything the writer's Said were Muslim agenda which executed by Aregbesola and to be sincere, that don't want Christian to hold any public office

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by rock003: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2018
englishmart:
Anybody can start propagating this lies just to discredit the PDP

This thing is not a lie. It is the truth. The muslims have received it as private messages and never knew it would leak out. But now that it has leaked out, they are trying to cover their tracks.

To the muslims, this election isn't about good governance, but about religion domination.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by rock003: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2018
TheVerdict:

You are one of the people they expect this to work on. And it is working...

I understand your effort at damage control. You are doing a good job of it

This message is 100% true

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by rock003: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Chepos1:
this is wat they kno how to do best. Always splitting the country into two or more factions to cus havoc. God is watching.

Be deceiving yourself that the country is one. To the muslims, the country is their inheritance. Only a dumb Christian won't know this.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Cajal(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
adem30:

....is not only their target but a problem Nigeria has
Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by youseuph(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
This is another one allegedly being circulated among our Christian brothers. I don't belief all this trash. Let us vote competence, not sentiment. I am a Muslim and I have voted several Christians without any regret.

## Reasons Why Christians Should Vote Omisore ##

1. When Democracy started in 1999; Akande -Muslim, 2003 Oyinlola -Christian, 2010 Aregbe -Muslim, 2018 ? It should be Christian turn

2. Aregbe imposed hijab -Muslim regalia on Christian Schools , We need Christian to correct that

3. Aregbe demolished The Apostolic Church under the guise of road construction, no single mosque was demolished, We need Christian not to allow such to continue

4. Aregbe purposely merged Schools because he saw that Christian Schools out-numbered muslim schools , he did that to stop the spread of Gospel, We need Christian to restore our Heritage

5. Aregbe stop morning devotion in our schools to allow evil spirits & powers to take charge. We need Christian to bring down The Glory, Power & Spirit of GOD to Envelope our schools again

6. Most of key posts are given to his religious people in order to silence Christians in Civil Service . We need Christians to stop such heinous act

7. 80 % of those that front the fight for creating Osun State were Christians, come to think of it , what benefits have Christians gotten compared to other religion , We need Christians in Power to actualise the Focus & Objectives of creating the state

8. This state has mighty men of GOD home & abroad why will the children of the bondwoman be in charge of our heritage . We need Christians in Power to call on GOD and remind HIM of HIS Covenant upon Isaac in which We shared

9. Statistics showed that Christians have the highest population than other religions in this State, We need Christians in Power for we not to settle for the less

10. Above all, there has been no occasion in the history of this state that Christians foment any Religious crises .. We need Christians to keep & maintain the Peace

## Your concern , My concern is to preach these or share it with only Christians that you cogently believe in them that they will not leak it out to other religions and continue to crusading Votes for our only adopted Representative SDP Dr. Iyiola Omisore
I pray, GOD will take us to our Lands which are flowing with Milk and Honey
## OSUN CONCERNED TEAM ##
Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by OfficialAPCNig: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Yoruba moslems shaa, more fanatic than their almajiri masters.
Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by infohenry(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2018
rock003:

Kindly show one evidence that this is a lie.

Or do you want people to think it is a lie so that they won't take it seriously, whereas muslims would have been informed and already prepped to act on the information?

I pray all these manipulative religion bigots die a sudden death
A big Amen, because you are one of them by believing this.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by meolaniyi(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2018
We dont want Christian governors in any Yorubaland again.
Re: Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp by Chepos1(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2018
rock003:

Be deceiving yourself that the country is one. To the muslims, the country is their inheritance. Only a dumb Christian won't know this.
Dats ur own bliv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U / Video Of Edo People Burning APC Sign Post, Party Brooms In Benin City / Lagos Bye-election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde Others Set To Storm Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.