Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner (36967 Views)

Anita Ukah Biography, Age MBGN 2018 Winner, Lifestyle, Family (Pictures, Video) / Nazneen Shaikh, Miss Polo International 2018 Winner, Arrives India / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2018
she schooled at igbinedion university .

We don chill one time grin very cool and lovely lady

#YOLO
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Teeboi56: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Trizzi: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2018
this one wey be like wetin i no fit talk undecided undecided
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2018
henrixx:
She is not too fine
Khloe BBN fine pass this girl sef.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2018
kiss
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Ikem11(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Ha! I think she schooled in Owerri girls sef. Her face looks really familiar!

Anyways, congrats love, you're really beautiful and you deserve it!

Enjoy my signature please.
Does she use cucumber?
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
she schooled at igbinedion university .

We don chill one time grin
very cool and lovely lady

#YOLO

You are right.

She was once an IUO student.

And very intelligent.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by amaniro: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:
See as she worwor. Typical Ibo girl

What of bam bamcheesy
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by kenex4ever(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:
she wowor or u are just jealous.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:
Na typical Yoruba girl before?....lol...na typical Igbo girl....
Maybe u don't know the meaning of Typical
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by kenex4ever(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

u must be blind

Chloe that's the ugliest girl to enter bbn.

U r just filled with hate.

So u Sabi something pass igbinedion uni and MBGN organizers na I'm u still poor
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by SojiCash(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:
Hello good morning I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

Favor will locate you in Jesus Name it is well

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Ha! I think she schooled in Owerri girls sef. Her face looks really familiar!

Anyways, congrats love, you're really beautiful and you deserve it!

Enjoy my signature please.
what?!! angry beautiful? chai! i think you may need glasses that your eyes are deceiving you tongue

You look prettier than that girl.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
DopeAngel:
what is the meaning of this nonsense. Is this a joke or what. . .
Make we see ur pic biko grin
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by okenwaa(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:

You have a problem with understanding. She's not that beautiful doesn't mean she should go bleach... I'm even against bleaching of the skin. You need to see my younger sis, how beautiful she is and yet chocolate.

No be all abt beauty dem dey use assess them,you must get sense tooo
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
DopeAngel:
what is the meaning of this nonsense. Is this a joke or what. . .
Abeg help me ask them oo!
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by kenex4ever(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2018
This girl is flawless.

If she try gain small weight now, she will be even more beautiful.

But she has the perfect body of a model

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by AreaFada2: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice. Very natural. No OTT make up or bleaching.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Shortyy(f): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
what?!! angry beautiful? chai! i think you may need glasses that your eyes are deceiving you tongue

You look prettier than that girl.

Oh no, we're all beautiful in our own way.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2018
okenwaa:

No be all abt beauty dem dey use assess them,you must get sense tooo
So what do they use to asses them? If not beauty. why do they call it beauty contest?
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by henrixx(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

lol. Take am easy.

See fine girls for street wey we dey see everyday na Dem carry this one dey show us say na mbg

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Shortyy:

Oh no, we're all beautiful in our own way.
I don't think so! There are Ugly people and there are beautiful people. literally. No need to be diplomatic about it.

That's why we have the word Ugly and the oppposite.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by segeranking(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2018
SojiCash:

Amen... Thank you so much you will see reasons to smile for the rest of your life IJN.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Cindy08: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2018
O fine gooon

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2018
SojiCash:

This Rubbish is not going to get him a Job.. it's obviously not well, he needs a JOB!
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
I love dimpled girls. She's not so bad looking. In fact she's beautiful and i love her dark skin. What I'm worried about is that pageantry in Nigeria has turned to hunting grounds for wolves to devour innocent and not so innocent daughters and sisters of ours.

Seems like the first step to corporate _prostitution.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by okenwaa(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
So what do they use to asses them? If not beauty. why do they call it beauty contest?

Beauty and Intelligence.

But if you look @ it,all the contestants are usually beautiful.......so what gives the winner an edge over other contestants is how intelligent she is.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Yankiss(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2018
austinereds:
please how did she win the MBGN? I can't believe it
Brain or pussy. Simple.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:

Amen... Thank you so much you will see reasons to smile for the rest of your life IJN.
sit at home and keep waiting for the "favour" to locate you.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2018
okenwaa:

Beauty and Intelligence.

But if you look @ it,all the contestants are usually beautiful.......so what gives the winner an edge over other contestants is how intelligent she is.

so why don't they just say it's an intelligence contest?

maybe more intelligent people will contest, rather than just beautiful faces. and one so called intelligent person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Banky W Poses With His Brothers / Wizkid And Shatta Wale Reconciled On Stage At Ghanameetsnaija / 2baba: I Am Omah Lay’s Number 1 Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.