Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner (36957 Views)

Anita Ukah Biography, Age MBGN 2018 Winner, Lifestyle, Family (Pictures, Video) / Nazneen Shaikh, Miss Polo International 2018 Winner, Arrives India / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by derbykol(f): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by YoungLionken(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
So what do they use to asses them? If not beauty. why do they call it beauty contest?
Bros abeg leave dah boy. He lacks wisdom and understanding of any sort. If you checked the right side of his brain, there's nothing left, what about searching the left side of his brain, there's nothing right.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Greenback: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Ioannes:
I love dimpled girls. She's not so bad looking. In fact she's beautiful and i love her dark skin. What I'm worried about is that pageantry in Nigeria has turned to hunting grounds for wolves to devour innocent and not so innocent daughters and sisters of ours.

Seems like the first step to corporate _prostitution.

Bla bla bla

Stand on your feet �,put your hand on your head and repeat after me 3 times,IGBO AMAKA!!!
grin grin
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:

Bros abeg leave dah boy. He lacks wisdom and understanding of any sort. If you checked the right side of his brain, there's nothing left, what about searching the left side of his brain, there's nothing right.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by okenwaa(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
so why don't they just say it's an intelligence contest?

We have many girls who are beautiful facially but lack content.

So in the course of the competition, the perform intelligent tasks and so on.

My man you wouldn't wan an olodo to rep ur country as the most beautiful girl so d@ she won't disgrace you when she goes outside to represent u.

You have to be beautiful inside /out.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by segeranking(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
sit at home and keep waiting for the "favour" to locate you.

Oh! I'm sorry bro I didn't know I indicated on my write up that I'm sitting at home waiting for favour to locate me... Thanks for sighting that out for me. have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Hades2016(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Mgbeke feeling funky, ugly olosho
no na e never reach that level moreover she’s beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by YoungLionken(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
okenwaa:

No be all abt beauty dem dey use assess them,you must get sense tooo
I just told somebody(guyman Gypsey) that there's no point arguing with you, because there's nothing right in the left part of your brain, and nothing left in the right part of the same brain. You're mad, but pls take it somewhere else,because NL isn't the place to exhibit your madness.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
kenex4ever:
u must be blind

Chloe that's the ugliest girl to enter bbn.

U r just filled with hate.

So u Sabi something pass igbinedion uni and MBGN organizers na I'm u still poor
Nothing like hate u idiot. You're only being stupid. That girl up there can't be most beautiful girl in a town, not to talk of a whole state, not to talk of Nigeria. It's an insult to say this girl is most beautiful in a whole country, yet idiots like u will still be defending blindly. Say the truth, no one will kill u for saying the truth. Stop being a servile, gullible, follow follow. Think for yourself, don't let people think for you.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2018
henrixx:
lol. Take am easy.

See fine girls for street wey we dey see everyday na Dem carry this one dey show us say na mbg
Na true u talk ma guy. I can even pick 10 random girls on a street more beautiful than this girl.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by amazon14: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
austinereds:
please how did she win the MBGN? I can't believe it

Its not just facial beauty, how intelligent you are is also considered, the reason Agbani won Miss world. Agbani Derego is not a striking beautiful woman. I am sure you know that
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by kenex4ever(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Nothing like hate u idiot. You're only being stupid. That girl up there can't be most beautiful girl in a town, not to talk of a whole state, not to talk of Nigeria. It's an insult to say this girl is most beautiful in a whole country, yet idiots like u will still be defending blindly. Say the truth, no one will kill u for saying the truth. Stop being a servile, gullible, follow follow. Think for yourself, don't let people think for you.
u most be a mentally deranged airhead to type this shiiit.

What do u know about modelling? Don't you know they have their rules? Curvy girls don't model, if that's what u looking for.
If u are pained, go and take it from her.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2018
kenex4ever:
u most be a mentally deranged airhead to type this shiiit.

What do u know about modelling? Don't you know they have their rules? Curvy girls don't model, if that's what u looking for.
If u are pained, go and take it from her.
You're a really dumb idiot. Curvy girls don't model? or u wanna say fat girls don't model? But even with dat, we still have plus size models. What makes a woman a woman if she doesn't have curve of a woman or neither is she also beautiful? So what rules? Are they picking ugly faces with flat yansh and lady wey look like a man? For the second time, you showed how dumb u're. It's better u just shut the fk up at this point.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:

Oh! I'm sorry bro I didn't know I indicated on my write up that I'm sitting at home waiting for favour to locate me... Thanks for sighting that out for me. have a nice day.
Thank you! and please don't come on here to bombard us with your life stories, joblessness and problems.

We all have our own problems! angry
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Owned: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin

I No See Anything There
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2018
okenwaa:

We have many girls who are beautiful facially but lack content.

So in the course of the competition, the perform intelligent tasks and so on.

My man you wouldn't wan an olodo to rep ur country as the most beautiful girl so d@ she won't disgrace you when she goes outside to represent u.

You have to be beautiful inside /out.
Mmm... so in the whole of Nigeria that girl is the only intelligent person?

if they wanted an intelligent person rather than beauty i am sure alot of intelligent people would have contested.

Is still think they should have called it intelligent contest and save all the beautiful girls the energy and humiliations. please what does Olodo means?
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by zubino(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=oodualover post=71413333]See as she worwor. Typical Ibo girl[/quoste]

Why ur own sisters be dwarf Wowo like u too
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by IKON360(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:
See as she worwor. Typical Ibo girl
and how many girls from your tribe have ever won MBGN?!
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Modupe2018: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Pretty Girl

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by BanevsJoker(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
One idiot somewhere is about to lose his babe to footballer or politician
...or Flavour.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by techgeek12(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
chiefolododo:
k
17 slaps, I think am ok now
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by techgeek12(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by ThisKC(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Ha! I think she schooled in Owerri girls sef. Her face looks really familiar!

Anyways, congrats love, you're really beautiful and you deserve it!

Enjoy my signature please.

She attended ISS
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by ejerukeuzezi(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
enenike wife��..if u know u know
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Dapsonyx: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:
Hello good evening. I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently. I'm done with the compulsory nysc program, I live in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you deem it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail, for I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

Try Submitting ur C.V. to TEAM Nig. Ltd, Ebute Metta Branch on or before Monday 22nd September 2018. I hope u can find favour in the sight of the section manager over there. The company is a generous company employing young, fresh graduate.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by segeranking(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Dapsonyx:

Try Submitting ur C.V. to TEAM Nig. Ltd, Ebute Metta Branch on or before Monday 22nd September 2018. I hope u can find favour in the sight of the section manager over there. The company is a generous company employing young, fresh graduate.

You mean Monday 24th right?
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by SojiCash(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
This Rubbish is not going to get him a Job.. it's obviously not well, he needs a JOB!

So for your brain prayer don't break yokes ..dindinrin
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Caseless: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:
See as she worwor. Typical Ibo girl
stfu! Your type pushes women into all sorts of body modifications. The organizers did wonderfully well by picking her. Those bleached can go and die. Potential bleachers should watch it too.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2018
Imo state women de fine no be small.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
SojiCash:

So for your brain prayer don't break yokes ..dindinrin
Prayer my butt! he needs a job not prayer! Prayer is not a Job, will prayer Employ him? You cretin! okay, you have prayed, he is still jobless. grin

If you give me the definition of dindinrin maybe i would care! angry
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by biggiesmallz15(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2018
techgeek12:
WTF!!!
I doesn't beriff itzz
Someborry plzz slap me!!
say no more

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Mekanus(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2018
See her yellow teeth, tufia!! Person wey no fit brush her teeth na im they carry most beautiful girl give, everything for naija na yahoo yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils / Singer Banky W Poses With His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.