Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner (36998 Views)

Anita Ukah Biography, Age MBGN 2018 Winner, Lifestyle, Family (Pictures, Video) / Nazneen Shaikh, Miss Polo International 2018 Winner, Arrives India / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by okenwaa(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
Mmm... so in the whole of Nigeria that girl is the only intelligent person?

if they wanted an intelligent person rather than beauty i am sure alot of intelligent people would have contested.

Is still think they should have called it intelligent contest and save all the beautiful girls the energy and humiliations. please
what does Olodo means?

Where are you from d@ you don't know the meaning of olodo?

I don't even know the basis of ur argument...you said in the whole of NG??

This is a beauty contest and people bought forms to contest and u're asking me "in the whole of NG"..

Why didn't the other so called beautiful Nigerian girls purchase forms in order to contest too?

I'm trying so hard to be polite in my replies to ur questions but I'm sorry to say this, u're arguing like a very daft person and your argument holds no water if you don't know a thing about what a beauty contest is all about.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
okenwaa:

Where are you from d@ you don't know the meaning of olodo?

I don't even know the basis of ur argument...you said in the whole of NG??

This is a beauty contest and people bought forms to contest and u're asking me "in the whole of NG"..

Why didn't the other so called beautiful Nigerian girls purchase forms in order to contest too?

I'm trying so hard to be polite in my replies to ur questions but I'm sorry to say this, u're arguing like a very daft person and your argument holds no water if you don't know a thing about what a beauty contest is all about.
I am not surprised at your frustration. grin You are not as intelligent as you thought you are..
i have been trying to pick your brains but i am sorry to say your brains are dead. like someone on here Already warned me, there is no need to be polite. be as rude as you can, i don't give a shiit!

You have been trying so hard to convince me that beauty contest is based on INTELLIGENCE but can not tell me why is called a BEAUTY contest. you have never organised a beauty contest or took part in one but seems to know what it's bassd on. Dumbo!

My simple question was why call it beauty contest if they are lookkng for intelligent? why not just called it intelligence contest?
You are even dumber to think that only Nigerians are on Nairaland, hence your stupid question about were i am from.

now, be kind and tell me what the fuvk is Olodo! grin
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by kenex4ever(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

You're a really dumb idiot. Curvy girls don't model? or u wanna say fat girls don't model? But even with dat, we still have plus size models. What makes a woman a woman if she doesn't have curve of a woman or neither is she also beautiful? So what rules? Are they picking ugly faces with flat yansh and lady wey look like a man? For the second time, you showed how dumb u're. It's better u just shut the fk up at this point.
You are full of venom......

I repeat, being curvy is not a criterion for modelling.
And who told u dat she has flat yansh or dat if she adds weight she won't be curvy?

I don't know why u are pained. I doubt any body in Ur ugly family is as cute as she is.
6 and 2" girl with long legs n pretty face is big advantage in modelling u dumboooo.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by okenwaa(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
I am not surprised at your frustration. grin You are not as intelligent as you thought you are..
i have been trying to pick your brains but i am sorry to say your brains are dead. like someone on here Already warned me, there is no need to be polite. be as rude as you can, i don't give a shiit!

You have been trying so hard to convince me that beauty contest is based on INTELLIGENCE but can not tell me why is called a BEAUTY contest. you have never organised a beauty contest or took part in one but seems to know what it's bassd on. Dumbo!

My simple question was why call it beauty contest if they are lookkng for intelligent? why not just called intelligence contest?
You are even dumber to think that only Nigerians are on Nairaland, hence your stupid question about were i am from.

now, be kind and tell me what the fuvk is Olodo! grin

Dumb people are usually the loudest.

But i'll still try to be kind and answer your question.

Olodo simply means Gypsey.
So you can use it in a sentence like this..

.....Gypsey is an olodo...
.....Gypsey has always been an olodo....
.....Gypsey will forever be an olodo....

Have a nice day olodo.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
okenwaa:

Dumb people are usually the loudest.

But i'll still try to be kind and answer your question.

Olodo simply means Gypsey.
So you can use it in a sentence like this..

.....Gypsey is an olodo...
.....Gypsey has always been an olodo....
.....Gypsey will forever be an olodo....

Have a nice day olodo.
I am not surprised, grin grin It's been Obvious from the beginning of your stupid argument that you have nothing else reasonable to say apart from making derogatory remarks and insults.

And as dumb as you are you believe that you are insulting me. Gypsey is not my name Fool! grin
If i don't know what Olodo means how will i be bothered by you calling me Olodo. I give you 2 Gold medals for been the dumbest person on Nairaland, 2 gold medals incase you lose one of them. cheesy
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
kenex4ever:
You are full of venom......

I repeat, being curvy is not a criterion for modelling.
And who told u dat she has flat yansh or dat if she adds weight she won't be curvy?

I don't know why u are pained. I doubt any body in Ur ugly family is as cute as she is.
6 and 2" girl with long legs n pretty face is big advantage in modelling u dumboooo.
By the way you're the one talking about curves and whatever criteria you think you know. The simple thing is whatever criteria used, this girl is not the most beautiful girl in her town not to talk of her state not to talk of a whole Country. Lots of girls with better height, legs, curves, complexion, features or criteria used and yet with very cute face. I'm not full of venom, I'm only always frank with my judgment. It's people like u who cant handle the truth that calls it hate. I have cute ladies around not even only my family, on the street, I will conveniently pick three girls better than this so called miss Nigeria.
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by kenex4ever(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

By the way you're the one talking about curves and whatever criteria you think you know. The simple thing is whatever criteria used, this girl is not the most beautiful girl in her town not to talk of her state not to talk of a whole Country. Lots of girls with better height, legs, curves, complexion, features or criteria used and yet with very cute face. I'm not full of venom, I'm only always frank with my judgment. It's people like u who cant handle the truth that calls it hate. I have cute ladies around not even only my family, on the street, I will conveniently pick three girls better than this so called miss Nigeria.

Let's end it here, have a good day
Re: Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner by Ezi1993(f): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:
See as she worwor. Typical Ibo girl
Yes na she ugly becos she is dark skinned..mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In A Lovely Gown / Photos From Frank Edwards 28th Birthday Party / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.