Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) (3312 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2018
According to a Facebook user, this couple are said to have tied the knot. Is this ideal? Give reasons.

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2018
More photos

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2018
More

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by tripplephi: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2018
the world is really messed up, PEOPLE USE the illusion of glamour to think all will end well.....

these TEENS may not last in marriage for 10years because their VALUES and TASTES will change.

MARRIAGE is not gaining admission into university where you can change course or do something else after graduation.... in marriage you dont graduate.

Those who wait wisely while investing in themselves will always have a better marriage and will never marry as early as this two.

They have not even finished university, they don't even look like they have money to take care of a child... BUT this country celebrates wedding more than marriage.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by shortgun(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2018
This is child's play and marriage is not child's play
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by Ever8054: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2018
tripplephi:
the world is really messed up, PEOPLE USE the illusion of glamour to think all will end well.....

these TEENS may not last in marriage for 10years because their VALUES and TASTES will change.

MARRIAGE is not gaining admission into university where you can change course or do something else after graduation.... in marriage you dont graduate.

Those who wait wisely while investing in themselves will always have a better marriage and will never marry as early as this two.

They have not even finished university, they don't even look like they have money to take care of a child... BUT this country celebrates wedding more than marriage.

SMH
Tiwa savage was above 30/hubby a bove 30 with enough money to feed a child.........
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Rubbish.

At their age, I was still sitting jamb :oo

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by midolian(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2018
This has to be some secondary school drama

How come there is no elderly person around that looks old enough to be their parent?

3 Likes

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by haykes(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Chai Buhari must hear this
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by Uyi168: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Stop recycling old, dead news plsss
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2018
midolian:
This has to be some secondary school drama

How come there is no elderly person around that looks old enough to be their parent?

u get brain... I was gonna type exactly what u just posted.

I even have a CD here of a particular school drama. was sold to me by one of the students taking it around.
in the drama, there was a wedding in which the students (not even upto 18) acted it. one can easily post it as a true life wedding between minors.

some peeps even believed this post.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Can't you see that the scenes came from a secondary school graduation party? That's what somebody once said.
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2018
undecided
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2018
tripplephi:

SMH

NOT SUPPORTING THIS STORY BUT YOU CAN'T JUST CONCLUDE THEY WON'T LAST BECAUSE THEY'RE CHILDREN. WHERE ARE ALL THE GIRLS YOU'VE BEEN WITH? THE COUPLES SPLITTING SINCE I LEARNT TO READ AND WRITE HAVE ALL BEEN ADULTS. SO YOU HAVE NO CASE.

BESIDES, THIS COULD BE SOME KIND OF DRAMA NOTHING REAL.
SO KEEP YOUR TEMPER IN YOUR POCKET UNTIL THERE'S A REAL NEED FOR IT.
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
*unfollows thread*
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by mungoparks: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
some girls,father lord forgive them for they no not what they are doing, na packaging go follow them old.
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by yrex01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
End of the year party drama !!
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
tripplephi:

SMH
maybe she is pregnant and d parents are trying to avoid having a bastard grand child

1 Like

Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by victorian(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olatunji adeyemi that's talking about ladies in their 30s.

Is he, himself married?
Smhhh.
Abi He dey forbid to marry?
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by dreamwords: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
can he locate the vgina in a dark room grin
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wait, Make I get SOAP wash my eyes well
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by i1: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
either it is a church program( drama) or the babe don carry belle.
Re: See This Shocking Marriage Between A Young Man And His Lady (photos) by jashar(f): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
My own is this. People should stop castigating ladies above 30 that are not yet married. It's mean. A lot of ladies go through a lot because of insults about being 30 or above and unmarried.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Advice My Younger Brother. Nairalanders Please Help!!! / What Is A Henpecked Husband ? / What Do I Do To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.