Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate (37634 Views)

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Even if APC decides to field Ambode, APC would lose. Go and find out. How many voters in Lagos do you see canvassing for Ambode since this issue started?

The entire SW has decided that Ambode must Go. That's why you won't see a single SW politician begging for him. It's those from outside who haven't seen his terrible side that are pleading for him.

Shut up!
Bisi Akande and Segun Osoba have begged for him.
Tinubu ti te. He is in a fix.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Le2money(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2018
How did u expect me to read all this
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by spiritedtete: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Stupid journalism.... His mum is always at the anglican church in epe..
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Eponyeeboz: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

Shut up!
Bisi Akande and Segun Osoba have begged for him.
Tinubu ti te. He is in a fix.

Beeni, and you were the cameraman at the meeting.

Alawada

3 Likes

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by NonsoWow: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
God does not play politics. Ambode, you are on your own.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Tambari1974(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
When he evicted a man of God don't he known that one day he will be evicted from the government house. Ntoorrr
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Lagos electorates have told APC to bring Ambode and they promise that APC would lose Lagos.

That's why the APC leaders in Abuja begging for Ambode saw and backed off.

Tinubu didn't want Fashola for 2nd term, Lagosians insisted on Fashola doing second term and Tinubu had no choice but accept.

Don't sit down in your kitchen and be typing nonsense out of ignorance of Eko politics and your inferiority complex.

Which electorate? Pocketed APC Tinubu supporters?

Ambode will win on any platform anytime anyday.

You underestimate the power of a sitting governor.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Beeni, and you were the cameraman at the meeting.

Alawada

Whether you like it or not, Abuja have made it clear to Tinubu that Ambode must run albeit like they were begging him.

Tinubu knew the game was up and burst in tears. His political end is near.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by DonMekino(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2018
That's to show u that nothing lasts forever especially when the interests are self-serving. Now both tinubu and ambode are Yoruba brothers....but let two Igbo men fight like this, ppl will tag it that igbos hate themselves forgetting that this is politics and that different opinions are bound to happen. I just wish the fight is for the good of d masses, but I guess not
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Nothwisthanding his performance?....people were dying due to stress from traffic congestions in various locations of the state....he did alot on that amongst others. If Nigerian democracy does not encourage development and improved welfare, then it appears to be dysfunctional....

Eponyeeboz:

Even if APC decides to field Ambode, APC would lose. Go and find out. How many voters in Lagos do you see canvassing for Ambode since this issue started?

The entire SW has decided that Ambode must Go. That's why you won't see a single SW politician begging for him. It's those from outside who haven't seen his terrible side that are pleading for him.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Eponyeeboz: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

Whether you like it or not, Abuja have made it clear to Tinubu that Ambode must run albeit like they were begging him.

grin
As I said, you were the photographer at the meeting.

Beer parlour stories.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by segebase(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
same ambode that didn't pay CCECC on Lagos badagry and forced them to lay off thousands of workers imcluding me .
since April ..have been job searching from there to there to no avail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by mybestlove(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Tinubu is a cancer
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Politics is beyond nairaland. Useless youth stop ranting online don't waste your time fighting over this occultic men they have sold Nigeria.

We need what happened in Rwanda that's the only solution to this nation

I spit on APC

I spit on PDP

I spit on ipob

I spit on masob

I spit on arewa forum

I spit muric

I spit on evil political groups in Nigeria

Shey you be woman way get belle no, why are you spitting everywhere? Abi you get nausea?
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Blitzerz:
Ambode pls
Open the books of Lagos transactions since 1999 for us to see
Before u leave.

Do it for Nigeria.

You will weep for Lagos state!
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by SonofDevil: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

ode even if buhari declare for gubernatorial elections in lagos he would loose.
you think election is won on emotions.tinubu has the political structure than can enthrone any politician to become gov.
ambode was a nobody before 2015 he was imposed by tinubu against fashola and muiz banire choice .

1 Like

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Eponyeeboz: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Coachaminu:
Nothwisthanding his performance?....people were dying due to stress from traffic congestions in various locations of the state....he did alot on that amongst others. If Nigerian democracy does not encourage development and improved welfare, then it appears to be dysfunctional....

Which performance?

IGR of Lagos alone without Federal allocation is minimum of 1 billion Naira per day.

Budget of 2018 was more than 1 TRILLION NAIRA. How many projects has he executed this year with a Trillion Naira budget?

Ambode misused money, resources, goodwill and he's a mistake.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2018
sammyj:
Turn to God after turning a blind eye to God when he took the decision to send the man of God out of the official resident because of his begging wife!!! shocked He has not seen anything yet.

I was actually thinking that o, seriously. It could be that God has sealed his fate.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Eponyeeboz: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2018
segebase:
same ambode that didn't pay CCECC on Lagos badagry and forced them to lay off thousands of workers imcluding me .
since April ..have been job searching from there to there to no avail

Budget of Lagos State for 2018 is more than 1 Trillion and the bloated idiot couldn't do anything tangible.

From Mile 2 down to Agbara, they must treat Ambode the same way he has treated them.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Eponyeeboz: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
you think election is won on emotions.tinubu has the political structure than can enthrone any politician to become gov.
ambode was a nobody before 2015 he was imposed by tinubu against fashola and muiz banire choice .

Don't mind that pig. He's sitting in his mother's kitchen typing nonsense.

I was at Alausa Secretariat this week and several of them were discussing Ambode's matter. Not a single person said anything in his support.

Come and paste Ambode's posters in Lagos let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Cajal:
..hmmmm
They will win Nigeria self...

No mind am...the guy still dey sleep, he go soon wake up.

1 Like

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:

You must be a dull*rd!
What was the margin of victims of APC over PDP in the 2015 election?

Ambode is no more a nobody. That he told his supporters (known and unknown) to keep quiet for now doesn't mean he doesn't have his base.

Tinubu faction of APC in Lagos is built on constitutional illegality - 57 LGs and LCDAs.

Tinubu MUST tread softly otherwise...
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

grin
As I said, you were the photographer at the meeting.

Beer parlour stories.

We shall see... tongue
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2018
kollinz1234:
u didn't spit on Odua peoples Congress?
I spit on odua congress

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Don't mind that pig. He's sitting in his mother's kitchen typing nonsense.

I was at Alausa Secretariat this week and several of them were discussing Ambode's matter. Not a single person said anything in his support.

Come and paste Ambode's posters in Lagos let's see.

You must be a lun*tic!
Disgruntled civil servants are not up to 10% of the electorate.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Eponyeeboz: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

You must be a lun*tic!
Disgruntled civil servants are not up to 10% of the electorate.

Tell me one single candidate who wasn't popular among civil servants but won an election.

Ambode was once like you before his foolishness consumed him.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by principal21(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
God kwa! But him no remember say God deh when he allow him wifey to embarrass and disgrace the chaplain of Christ the light chapel at Alausa then. I pray that same God helps him out. Amen!!!
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Tell me one single candidate who wasn't popular among civil servants but won an election.

Tell me one who wasn't and lost.
If civil servants determined who won an election, would Aregbe have won a second term?
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by SonofDevil: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

You must be a dull*rd!
What was the margin of victims of APC over PDP in the 2015 election?

Ambode is no more a nobody. That he told his supporters (known and unknown) to keep quiet for now doesn't mean he doesn't have his base.

Tinubu faction of APC in Lagos is built on constitutional illegality - 57 LGs and LCDAs.

Tinubu MUST tread softly otherwise...

even if the margins is 2 votes ambode should go and compete in the direct primary or decamp to any party to test his popularity he would be eventually confined to dustbin of history .
tell him to partner muiz banire and pdp to test their might .
infact if he decamp today he will be impeached before evening and be prosecuted for many scams in his govt. either ways he is a gooner.
the only hope for him is to pray like is loved ones re doing.hopefully the elders will forgive him
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Willythaddy(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
DamZik:
Is Tinubu the owner of Lagos? I don't get it.
My brother, tel dem
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
even if the margins is 2 votes ambode should go and compete in the direct primary or decamp to any party to test his popularity he would be eventually confined to dustbin of history .
tell him to partner muiz banire and pdp to test their might .
infact if he decamp today he will be impeached before evening and be prosecuted for many scams in his govt. either ways he is a gooner.
the only hope for him is to pray like is loved ones re doing.hopefully the elders will forgive him

So you think you can impeach Ambode with Abuja backing him?
You are a joker!
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Lovelypet28: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Your wife slapped a priest,u didnt do anything your turning to God nowwww,lol.
Ambode your local government chairmen are not happy with you,you cant win any election,just enjoy the rest of your tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.