Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate (37642 Views)

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by SonofDevil: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

Oluya! Tinubu was a sitting governor when he withstood Obasanjo. And was of an opposition party too.
The difference is like night and day.
dogedeluna was tinubu the governor when he was charged to tinubu to code of conduct for false asset declaration
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by silvercute(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tundeobama:
There is no governor in the history of Lagos
State that has transformed Epe the way Ambode
has done. And from available reports, he has
also done well in areas of infrastructural
development of Lagos State. I think the man
should be given a chance for second term.
if you visit epe i can say here boldly they have best roads recently never believe such standard of roads could be in Nigeria.

OK good but what about the rest of lagos state ridden with terrible potholes. Is it all about creating new roads and abandoning the others. The terrible state of roads in lagos littered with waste is an eye sore. Epe is his homeland so I can understand his bias in infrastructural development but what about other areas of lagos that voted for him in the last election. Anyway let's see what happens cos overall in terms of road maintenance and waste management his performance is absolutely poor.
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by khalids: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
micolaj:
politics is a forest business, and a tree doesn't make a forest.

Wow.........I love this quote.......
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
DamZik:
Is Tinubu the owner of Lagos? I don't get it.

To all effect : Yes. since 1999
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Quidquopro: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
dogedeluna was tinubu the governor when he was charged to tinubu to code of conduct for false asset declaration

Akindindinrin! How does that relate to the scenario at hand? Is everybody weak like GEJ?
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by marktrue: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
tinubu is a good leader he removed nigerian from the hand of selfish people That called PDP so will should be grateful for that,base on ambode issues baba did not have any problem with him but the people that suport him and vote him during First tenure complaining to baba,and some people also accuse baba of imposed candidate on Lagos State so by that baba now opening the primary to take place for people to pick ther choice,so I beg mak
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by marktrue: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
tinubu is a good leader he removed nigerian from the hand of selfish people That called PDP so will should be grateful for that,base on ambode issues baba did not have any problem with him but the people that suport him and vote him during First tenure complaining to baba,and some people also accuse baba of imposed candidate on Lagos State so by that baba now opening the primary to take place for people to pick ther choice,so I beg mak una allowed baba for me o
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by wallbuilder(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who do you think “spoke and it happened”?
It’s the Master who gives such orders.
Doesn’t the High God speak everything. Tinubu does not have the final say, it's God!
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by Burgerlomo: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adexonpoint:
Na by force to rule,abeg go sidon jor

I wonder ooo cool
Re: Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Majornuggets:
I never saw this chaos coming for ambode cos he is the best performing governor .. but what do I know embarassed
what did he perform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo's Absence At Late Army Chief's Burial: A Major Gaffe / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.