Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English (25633 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by LOSKYXANDER: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
G
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2018
kaorama:
Wao, great. Whatever is the reason behind this, it's a good gesture. I know people will say it's for political reason. But how I wish Buhari for political reason will present his WAEC result to INEC.
. What has WAEC got to do with the topic now?
Don't be the pained type okay

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2018
alphawg:
Trust Nigerians, you'll start seeing things like..

God of Kate Dekpe...Locate me!
wat is worth doing is wat doing well...She was real and down to earth...I can imagine the forming of lux if it were all diz smellos slay hoes urban totos...Av u watched her interview?? It's on utube.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by socialmediaman: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Nice gesture Alhaji Atiku Abubarka.

But yet we still not going to vote you come 2019.

But to be sincere this lady is not the only one with poetry pigin English in that area almost everybody around that Warri community speaks their Pigin this way. If the others were interviewed they would have seeing someone else who's can speak better than her

Are you a Christian? If you are then read your Bible, you’ll notice that not everyone was healed by Jesus, sometimes it was those who came forward and maybe even created a scene.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2018
gaby:
Pidgin has won meeehhhn...

I keep telling you guys speaking turenci to slow down and let's promote our own very patios together...

Pidgin na correct lingua wey too make sense..

E get some kind yabbing wey you go wan throw for queens English wey no dey make sense, but if you convert am to our pigin, na bomb e dey be..the person go wan look for rope put for neck...

Pidgin make sense abeg...

#teampidgin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by mandatory2217: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2018
This lady was indeed lucky!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by wonlasewonimi: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Please people should stop praising these useless showoffs... He should set up a charity to help the less privileged in general.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by OKorowanta: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2018
gaby:
Pidgin has won meeehhhn...

I keep telling you guys speaking turenci to slow down and let's promote our own very patios together...

Pidgin na correct lingua wey too make sense..

E get some kind yabbing wey you go wan throw for queens English wey no dey make sense, but if you convert am to our pigin, na bomb e dey be..the person go wan look for rope put for neck...

Pidgin make sense abeg...

True.
You fit dey write in pidgin wit small sense of humor? Lemme know.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by gaby(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
OKorowanta:

True.
You fit dey write in pidgin wit small sense of humor? Lemme know.

Ha bros...na de lang wey dem take train we be dis ooo...we dey use am speak and write parable like no man's business...we fit use am discuss budget matter sef...Budget for pidgin na ' spending money'...constitution na 'gofment bible'

No le le bros...we dey tidy we side well...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by gaby(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Born2Breed:

#teampidgin

Pidgin to the rescue mehhhn...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Dunnievick(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2018
magicminister:
If atiku like he should donate 1 billion, he can never be president.

What did he achieve as head of customs?
What did he achieve as vice president??

He has a solid track record of monumental corruption.
yes you are right... Just like Buhari with a solid track record of monumental failure..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by OKorowanta: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2018
gaby:

Ha bros...na de lang wey dem take train we be dis ooo...we dey use am speak and write parable like no man's business...we fit use am discuss budget matter sef...Budget for pidgin na ' spending money'...constitution na 'gofment bible'

No le le bros...we dey tidy we side well...

No shaking.
E clear.
Send your number to shakaboom24@yahoo.com

We go yarn.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
. What has WAEC got to do with the topic now?
Don't be the pained type okay

Your certificate may need to be investigated. Can feel your blood pressure here
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by gaby(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2018
OKorowanta:

No shaking.
E clear.
Send your number to shakaboom24@yahoo.com

We go yarn.

My number tanda for my profile bros...

I turn my back, raise my nyansh dey hail you bros...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Chukazu: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Morale of the Story...

Don't die in silence, Speak out.

You don't know who might be listening
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
fiizznation:
You must be a very foolish person to say that Buhari doesn't have a WAEC result. So you that have a WAEC result, pray tell me, what have you achieved with your useless WAEC result?

Ain't you ashamed that somebody that doesn't have a certificate is ruling over your 'intelligent' ass?

[/i]

This is how you know people who are parading fake result. Don't worry very soon, you will be fished out and disgraced. It doesn't matter how long. You will have real reasons for your pains.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by OKorowanta: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
gaby:

My number tanda for my profile bros...

I tun my back, raise my nyansh dey hail you bros...

No shaking,I go cop am.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by insperyadyou: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2018
But what is the meaning of 'POETIC PIDGIN' English?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by emusbyz(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Can u please list one of the case of corruption in Atiku's record? That would make every other candidate better option.

magicminister:
If atiku like he should donate 1 billion, he can never be president.

What did he achieve as head of customs?
What did he achieve as vice president??

He has a solid track record of monumental corruption.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Tareq1105: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
kaorama:
Wao, great. Whatever is the reason behind this, it's a good gesture. I know people will say it's for political reason. But how I wish Buhari for political reason will present his WAEC result to INEC.

Look at the way you ended.

I thought you wanted us to contribute in appreciating the good gesture of Turaki Adamawa.

What has Waec results got to do here?

I won't say anything about it again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Tareq1105: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
emusbyz:
Can u please list one of the case of corruption in Atiku's record? That would make every other candidate better option.

We're waiting for him to get the Pdp ticket.

After that we shall roll out his track record of corruption.

Be patient, just be ready to defend him then.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Burgerlomo: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Nice gesture Alhaji Atiku Abubarka.

But yet we still not going to vote you come 2019.

But to be sincere this lady is not the only one with poetry pigin English in that area almost everybody around that Warri community speaks their Pigin this way. If the others were interviewed they would have seeing someone else who's can speak better than her

God just picked her call as it's just her time to rise and shine cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by madgoat(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
But the babe is so ugly angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Burgerlomo: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
Baba God pick up my call too...

Amen and me too cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by tunary(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Spends millions and steal Billons.... So much profit.
lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by tunary(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
I want to admonish every Nigerian to come out and show the world what you are good at, don't be shy.
you never can tell what Will transform your life for the better

With God all things are possible
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by mikaelzX(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2018
hemartins:
I saw the video
Warri pigin English is so interesting.
Share the video link, please.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Jebosh(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2018
God,With mercy pls remember me and answer my prayer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by meforyou1(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
kaorama:
that will never happen. How do you present something that is non existent
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by Azam101: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Donations with political motive.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by exlink10(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Election time

Everybody wants to be relevant and on the limelight

Naija we hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu / Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.