Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English (25627 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by JamesTPhillips: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by brojoshua: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Refunding people's money that was looted
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by gentlegenius(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
fiizznation:
You must be a very foolish person to say that Buhari doesn't have a WAEC result. So you that have a WAEC result, pray tell me, what have you achieved with your useless WAEC result?

Ain't you ashamed that somebody that doesn't have a certificate is ruling over your 'intelligent' ass?

[/i]
Of course I am ashamed that a clueless, lifeless dullard is ruling over intelligent Nigerians... But it is a mistake we will soon correct.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice gesture, I hope not politics things.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by nwatthu(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2018
what did Buhari achieve wen he was a minister of Petroleum in 1979, what did he achieve wen he was the head of state, and what has he achieve in the current status of being a civilian President for 3 years, just name 1 signature project ur Buhari started and completed.Anybody that gives support to APC, is a fool...Period!!!
magicminister:
If atiku like he should donate 1 billion, he can never be president.

What did he achieve as head of customs?
What did he achieve as vice president??

He has a solid track record of monumental corruption.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by magicminister: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2018
nwatthu:
what did Buhari achieve wen he was a minister of Petroleum in 1979, what did he achieve wen he was the head of state, and what has he achieve in the current status of being a civilian President for 3 years, just name 1 signature project ur Buhari started and completed.Anybody that gives support to APC, is a fool...Period!!!

Loool.... I actually have an ongoing competition that would give 100k to anyone that can name 3 projects started and completed by the apc government within 4 years.

I am not a fan of APC even though i supported them in 2015 because i thought they had our best interest at heart but now i know better!!

P.S. any supporter of Buhari is not a fool. However, they are misguided. I am a supporter of Nigeria and not a political party or person.
I will always do what is in the best interest of my Country to the best of my knowledge and ability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English by kibzz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where's the competition at??

magicminister:

Loool.... I actually have an ongoing competition that would give 100k to anyone that can name 3 projects started and completed by the apc government within 4 years.

I am not a fan of APC even though i supported them in 2015 because i thought they had our best interest at heart but now i know better!!

P.S. any supporter of Buhari is not a fool. However, they are misguided. I am a supporter of Nigeria and not a political party or person.
I will always do what is in the best interest of my Country to the best of my knowledge and ability.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts APC Aspirants (Photos) / Buhari Cancels Shells Operating Licence For OML 11 / President Buhari Receives Polish President H. E Duda In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.