Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me (38661 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death / Kemi Olunloyo Talks Trash About Linda Ikejes Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by allanphash7(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who is Nina and Bobrisky

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by yinnyme(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky who few days ago called out Big Brother Naija star, Nina for reportedly being ungrateful, has threatened to beat up the reality show star.

According to Bobrisky who bragged about growing up in Mushin area of Lagos, he will also make sure he strips Nina naked in the fight. Listen to the audio message which has gone viral already on social media below;

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-beat-and-naked-nina-if-she-says-trash-about-me-bobrisky-threatens/

This guy has forgotten that he wont be treated as a lady engaged in physical fight with a fellow lady, he should not outstretched his luck on Nigerian soil. If a lady strips a fellow lady in a fight no qualms but a guy.. .. Don't try this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by miqos02(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Woman want to beat woman
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Tonimordred(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
U wil unclad her cos she doesn't giv u d chance 2 penetrate......bobo to risky
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Eponbubu: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I just pity this girl call nin[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]a
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by femo86(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
This guy just wan f***k Nina

grin grin grin grin grin

I weak for you abeg

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by JamesTPhillips: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
A man fighting a woman... who is expected to win? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Eponbubu: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who is Nina and Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Milan15: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
all these ones sense don shift grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by okenwaa(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
As boys go take beat u eh...

U no go go beat ur fellow man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by miqos02(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Willexmania post=71422480][/quote]wetin I do?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Willexmania(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:
Nina should just beat and naked this bobrisky let's see if he has a prick or a pusy

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I just pity this girl call nina
You dey pity Nina. You no pity the confused one who is neither male or female who is now fighting women grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Willexmania(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Milan15:
all these ones sense don shift grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by technicallyrich(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
post=71422355:
WTF is wrong with this boy/girl?
Shim too want to beat somebody with all the soft dead tissue in his body?!
Seems he doesn't like him or herself sha!
Just a scratch from Nina on his/her skin will settle the score!
Internet: making irrelevant peoole relevant!
i want to do suya with 150 cows,the same number of cows buhari has to celebrate his loss next year,but i want only you to roast it for me.
How much will it cost me
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Willexmania(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
femo86:
This guy just wan f***k Nina
grin grin grin grin grin
I weak for you abeg

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Willexmania(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

i want to do suya with 150 cows,the same number of cows buhari has to celebrate his loss next year,but i want only you to roast it for me.
How much will it cost me

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by yashman: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
You better run make he no use muscle destroy that ur small fine face
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by MicroSweet(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bobrisky, if you try it, we'll find you and beat you to a pulp. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by nanzozo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky who few days ago called out Big Brother Naija star, Nina for reportedly being ungrateful, has threatened to beat up the reality show star.

According to Bobrisky who bragged about growing up in Mushin area of Lagos, he will also make sure he strips Nina naked in the fight. Listen to the audio message which has gone viral already on social media below;

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-beat-and-naked-nina-if-she-says-trash-about-me-bobrisky-threatens/

Abeg go face your mates that have muscles like you (Men I mean) hissssssss! �������

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by afonjabreed(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
New song by a nairalander!!!

Time to f*ck shit up!!!! Stripper by deomeek is out now. Stream, like, download, share...tell a friend to tell a friend to tell his girlfriend to tell her family� #fayakyantkool. https://soundcloud.com/user-477501755/stripper

Show some love
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by bamasite(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bobrisky no do am o,

Can you actually notice that Bobrisky is actually far more beautiful than the Nina?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Neobinna(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Is dat a threats? let d drama begins
LOL �
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
post=71422355:
WTF is wrong with this boy/girl?
Shim too want to beat somebody with all the soft dead tissue in his body?!
Seems he doesn't like him or herself sha!
Just a scratch from Nina on his/her skin will settle the score!
Internet: making irrelevant peoole relevant!
tongue
Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Neobinna(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
You are making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sometimes the idiot forgets he's a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by Mitchsin(f): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
amaniro:
Nina should just beat and naked this bobrisky let's see if he has a prick or a pusy

Lmao.. Chai,nawa for you o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me by joyhoney(f): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
see who is talking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination / Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.