Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (60307 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State / 7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by OyinO: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hahahahaha. See supposed distinguished uniform men were forced to sit down on the floor. Their bribe collecting habit makes the people have power over them. Government should see this before getting them armed. Imagine, if they were armed, they would have threatened the people as such makes them powerless.
Them the people should arm themselves like in Mexico and Columbia. So that armed govt oppressors cant exploit and harm them.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Commanderinpips: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
yarimo:
they must have been employed during GOODLUCK jonathan administration when OSITA CHIDOKA was their boss. grin grin

And the one employed by your messiah Buhari are certificateless
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
I love the way they were beated, it will surely teach them a lesson
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by AyakaDunukofia: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
So shall it be; a day will come that whoever is president of that rotten, shithole shall be disgraced like these men, and like the former president of Romania, Nikolai Causescu. "People's power" is not faraway.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by AmazingELixir: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Nigerians got no chill, hard times are constantly changing the average Nigerian to a marauding group of spiteful aggressors
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by vertueptime: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
sureheaven:
Good for them....
They’ve caused many accidents that led to death of many people just because of #200.

The funny thing is ul never see them at a scene prone to accidents, it is only after accidents that they appear out of no where.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
what safety do these guys provide on our roads, do they buy tyres for us, fuel and maintain our vehicles? they shud be scrapped, road nuisance.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by pmax(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Useless uniformed men. Even the freshly recruited are also trained to behave like animals. When I was 21 and driving with my license and with every other vehicle document In tact, this fools stopped me. After all the checks, he whispered to his colleague "the boy complete oh" nd guess what the FRSC fool now said to him ask am for national ID. I got mad, went into the car kicked the car and I said if u don't fear death stand in my way, and I drove off.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol... Same thing happened here.....they can beg ehn...
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by taurusmena1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who born dis one?
yarimo:
they must have been employed during GOODLUCK jonathan administration when OSITA CHIDOKA was their boss. grin grin
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
these are Yoruba people. Bleep YORUBA!!!
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
these are Yoruba people. Bleep YORUBA!!!
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hahahahaha. See supposed distinguished uniform men were forced to sit down on the floor. Their bribe collecting habit makes the people have power over them. Government should see this before getting them armed. Imagine, if they were armed, they would have threatened the people as such makes them powerless.
if not 4 gun, na so we 4 de beat all these soldier & police everyday until their brain set
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
yarimo:

20 fulls liked this
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by ubanett(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tramadol..

One stark illiterate who, mysteriously, can write spotted.
Yes!
If said illiterate could read, he/she should have read "Anambra" somewhere in the post and even in the very topic of the thread.[/quote]
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by LordofNaija: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
pmax:
Useless uniformed men. Even the freshly recruited are also trained to behave like animals. When I was 21 and driving with my license and with every other vehicle document In tact, this fools stopped me. After all the checks, he whispered to his colleague "the boy complete oh" nd guess what the FRSC fool now said to him ask am for national ID. I got mad, went into the car kicked the car and I said if u don't fear death stand in my way, and I drove off.
I know you are lying but continue undecided
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Collyno82(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
yarimo:
yes cause this régime has not employed anybody
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by pmax(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
LordofNaija:

I know you are lying but continue undecided

You are not a serious person to think I'm lying. What do I stand to gain if a lie about this. How am I sure you are not one of them. FRSC, foolish and heartless people. Police beta pass una.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by LordofNaija: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
pmax:

You are not a serious person to think I'm lying. What do I stand to gain if a lie about this. How am I sure you are not one of them. FRSC, foolish and heartless people. Police beta pass una.
I'm not, I reside in Australia, just that your assertion sounds like a lie. Why would FRSC personnel ask for your national ID. You for add passport
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
It was wrong for them to be collecting bribes and it was wrong for the people to take laws into their hands.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by Onyenna(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

One stark illiterate who, mysteriously, can write spotted.
Yes!
If said illiterate could read, he/she should have read "Anambra" somewhere in the post and even in the very topic of the thread.

Sarcasm bro.... The nigger ain't even igbo... He's probably a yoruba dude...
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by VonBenny(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Do U lost n Need Ur Data Page back, do you also need Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Past Questions and Answers then call or WhatsApp us on, 07066956700.

Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by BOLTVENOM(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Hi *IMPORTANT NOTICE:*
FRSC (FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISION) RECRUITMENT IS ON..
Contact me on 09059052357 for your Medical report of fitness which is compulsory to present during THE frsc recruitment @ a cheap and affordable price. Deliverable to anywhere.
Re: FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Must FRSC officials be chasing vehicles?
What's the essense of our vehicle licence plate and NIN?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.