Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. (8566 Views)

Poll: Who do you see winning this match and the league title?

Enyimba: 58% (14 votes)
Kano Pillars: 16% (4 votes)
None (Match abandonment): 0% (0 votes)
Who cares: 25% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Enyimba Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 19th August 2015 / NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]GOAL!!!! 2-0 Josiah Madiabuchi cheesy
Pillars are protesting the goal cos a player was down but the the ref aint bulging. couple of players just got booked, not looking good for pillars o! tongue [/size]

Una don start oo, tongue tongue tongue

Na clean goal? undecided
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
12large:

so honeric is ahmed musa a good player, because i heard really good stuffs about him
See ya life. grin
So you nor even watch the WAFU cup?
Small time u'll start yapping nonsense about golden generation & 23 players to take to world cup in 2014 filled with names of players you've never seen play and only heard & read about on radio and newspapers.
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Pillars just scored!!! very weak, sad goal by Moses ogaga, almost looked like a back pass  angry[/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by proudly9ja(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]GOAL!!!! 2-0 Josiah Madiabuchi cheesy
Pillars are protesting the goal cos a player was down but the the ref aint bulging. couple of players just got booked, not looking good for pillars o! tongue [/size]

Josiah Maduabuchi was one reason I stopped backing Amodu. After watching him at the FA Cup final at Teslim Balogun stadium a fews back, I was pained that he was not invited to the National team set up. He would have grown into one of our best forwards at S.E level, same with Kalu
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Another fantastic strike by Uche Kalu. almost made it 3-1

honeric01:

Una don start oo,  tongue tongue tongue

Na clean goal? undecided

na clean goal but pillars no gree cos Alhaji Alhaji was down at that time.[/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

See ya life. grin
So you nor even watch the WAFU cup?
Small time u'll start yapping nonsense about golden generation & 23 players to take to world cup in 2014 filled with names of players you've never seen play and only heard & read about on radio and newspapers.

grin grin grin grin grin, very easy to know noise makers, you see say that boy na noise maker? grin
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]Another fantastic strike by Uche Kalu. almost made it 3-1

na clean goal but pillars no gree cos Alhaji Alhaji was down at that time.[/size]

Did he just fall on the ground or an Enyimba player fouled him? undecided

Abeg, make una win fairly oo.
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]so yeye sunshine/wolves have resumed their match. that commentator dry pass die tongue
fantastic strike by Ahmed Musa, that boy must move over to enyimba next season o!

honeric01:

Did he just fall on the ground or an Enyimba player fouled him? undecided

Abeg, make una win fairly oo.

nobody fouled him, he wasn't even around the 18 yard box. but pillars players were hoping referee will pause the match so they can attend to him but he didn't and the goal was counted. 3mins added time, can pillars score 2 goals? [/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by proudly9ja(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]so yeye sunshine/wolves have resumed their match. that commentator dry pass die tongue
fantastic strike by Ahmed Musa, that boy must move over to enyimba next season o!

nobody fouled him, he wasn't even around the 18 yard box. but pillars players were hoping referee will pause the match so they can attend to him but he didn't and the goal was counted. 3mins added time, can pillars score 2 goals? [/size]

no be 2 - 1?
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]it's all over. Enyimba is the champion for the sixth time!!!! they have got to be the greatest club in Nigerian history! fans are going gaga, players are going gaga. . . nsobu enyimba enyi! cheesy
pillars also tried sha. at least they also got CAF champs league qualification smiley[/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]
proudly9ja:

no be 2 - 1?

yeah, but they need a win to take the league trophy[/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]just saw the goal by Moses Ogaga again. that goal was out of this world fantastic!!! made it look so easy. Ahmed Musa deserves a mention too, it was his pass that lead to that world class goal. hope they both move to Enyimba next season smiley[/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]
yeah, but they need a win to take the league trophy[/size]

Is it 2 1 or 3 1?

dominique:

Nobody fouled him or you didn't see that part because the match continued without the ref stopping the match? well, its all done and dusted.
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by proudly9ja(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
No, Ahmed Musa shld stay at Pillars. Would ensure Nigeria has strong representatives at the Champions League next season, maybe an all Nigerian final? grin
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Musa won't leave Pillars for another Nigerian club, i don't see that happening, they are both going to the CL so why should he leave?

All the same, was it 2 1 or 3 1?
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by otokx(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
Congrats Enyimba
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]it's all over. Enyimba is the champion for the sixth time!!!! they have got to be the greatest club in Nigerian history! fans are going gaga, players are going gaga. . . nsobu enyimba enyi! cheesy
pillars also tried sha. at least they also got CAF champs league qualification smiley[/size]

Why are some people just short sighted. If Eyimba is a the greates club in Nigerian history then what happens to Enugu Rangers(The only club never to be relegated).
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by dominique(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
afam4eva:

Why are some people just short sighted. If Eyimba is a the greates club in Nigerian history then what happens to Enugu Rangers(The only club never to be relegated).

[size=13pt]have rangers won six premier league trophies (including a back to back win) along side back to back FA cup, 2 champions league trophies, one CAF super cup trophy? heck when was the last time rangers made it to continental level? so they've not been relegated before so we should give them a round of applause abi? abegi, make i hear word ojare tongue.[/size]
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
Enyimba claim record title

Posted: 2010-07-07 19:16

Enyimba edged an entertaining game 2-1 against Kano Pillars on Wednesday in Aba to claim a record-equalling sixth domestic title, level with Enugu Rangers.

Osas Idehen and Josiah Maduabuchi both scored for Enyimba, with Moses Ogaga converting a cross for Pillars.

Enyimba went into the game needing just a draw to match Rangers, whose last triumph was in 1984, but it took until five minutes before the break for them to open the scores, Idehen the man to find the headway.

Pillars, hunting for only their second ever title, matched the five-time winners and threatened with record-breaking league scorer Ahmed Musa a constant danger.

"He is a good player, and I must confess that Pillars are playing very well," Enyimba Media Officer Tonnext Chukwu admitted at half-time.

Despite Pillars' efforts, it was Maduabuchi, who has impressed all season in the blue of Enyimba, who got the second goal on 75 minutes.

But still Pillars refused to roll over, and were duly rewarded when Musa crossed for Moses Ogaga to finish and provide a nerve-wracking finish to a cracking encounter.

http://kickoffnigeria.com/news/16635/enyimba-claim-record-title.php
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by DisGuy: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
No pictures? na wa o

What does the cup look like? did they shake hands? swap shirts got a runners up medal

was there a presentation by the NFL

which kain country be dis sef angry

even Sudan will do better
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by obinna5000(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
Congrats to Enyimba. cheesy
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by medjai(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
I was confident Enyimba were gonna win and they did just that. Osas Idehen finding the back of the net after a goal drought that seeme d like forever. Good one Enyimba, congrats
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by proudly9ja(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dis Guy:

No pictures? na wa o

What does the cup look like? did they shake hands? swap shirts got a runners up medal

Valid points. These are some of the issues the NPL and media need to look at. At least if we can't watch the match live, we should get pictures of the event.
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by proudly9ja(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
Pics I got from the NPL website.
http://www.npl.com.ng/news.php?id=89

Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by medjai(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^^ but those pics arent from the enyimba vs pillars match
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by proudly9ja(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
Well I just posted what I got from the NPL website. Obviously they are not from the same match anyway
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by EmeritusP(m): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2010
Guy, do you know the 4 teams being promoted? I know the Ogunjobi club has been promoted (crown of osogbo), but not sure of the rest 3, is insurance among? abeg say yes

Is the Osun Club not called Prime FC ?
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by Redman44(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2010
So Kano Pillars lost cry cry cry? I am not feeling happy right now. I wanted the league trophy to head back to Kano. I've always supported Kano Pillars since I was 10. I still support the club from where I'm based now. Anyway, there is always another day to fight. I will be watching out for Kano Pillars when the African Champions League commences. And why did NTA refuse to show the match? The guys running the Nigerian League have a lot of work to do. They have to find a way of streaming matches of this magnitude online e.g Justin TV.

Congrats, Enyimba of Aba. Though you've beaten my darling Kano Pillars, I wish you well.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2010
EmeritusP:

Guy, do you know the 4 teams being promoted? I know the Ogunjobi club has been promoted (crown of osogbo), but not sure of the rest 3, is insurance among? abeg say yes

Is the Osun Club not called Prime FC ?
It's Crown fc of Ogbomosho that i wanted to say, do you have any info about the clubs that got promoted? i know Crown has been promoted, but what about the rest 3?
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by Ranoscky(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2010
Isi Ewu vs Nama, who win?
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2010
Dis Guy:

No pictures? na wa o

Highlight is on SS and also on some local stations, you're looking for pictures abi? go to super sport's website, they are the ones responsible for the league coverage.
Re: Enyimba In't Vs Kano Pillars (clash Of The Titans)In Aba -2 : 1 scoreline. by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
dominique:

[size=13pt]have rangers won six premier league trophies (including a back to back win) along side back to back FA cup, 2 champions league trophies, one CAF super cup trophy? heck when was the last time rangers made it to continental level? so they've not been relegated before so we should give them a round of applause abi? abegi, make i hear word ojare tongue.[/size]

You know little or nothing about the Nigerian premier league scene. Enugu rangers has won the premier league a whopping six times and they won it back to back in 1974 and 1975 and again in 1981 and 1982. Been the highest before this year's win by Enyimba. Rangers is the most consistent team in Nigeria's history. They always finish at the top five every season. Eyimba is a great team no doubt. But one can not ignore history when judgine the best team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel / A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.