Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) (29537 Views)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students / 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by YoungLionken(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
flexyrule:
Why don't you organize a nationwide protest, so that others would follow you? Does 2face has 2 heads?
If your mention is anything to go by, then nothing would be done... Who asked him to stage a protest initially, is it you? People who did it time past, were they with two heads? Do I have the fame and influences 2face have now? Currently, Do I have what it takes to effect change? Did I give up on Nigeria? Do you even know what I have in mind that I'm working on now that will bring about revolutional changes tomorrow? Do you have sense at all, how sure are you?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by philip0906(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:

If your mention is anything to go by, then nothing would be done... Who asked him to stage a protest initially, is it you? People who did it time past, were they with two heads? Do I have the fame and influences 2face have now? Currently, Do I have what it takes to effect change? Did I give up on Nigeria? Do you even know what I have in mind that I'm working on now that will bring about revolutional changes tomorrow? Do you have sense at all, how sure are you?
Oya e don do... Noisemaker grin
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by MunorAnne(f): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Y is Gov Dickson looking so much like Don Jazzy in the third picture?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Macmoni(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
KosyJerry:

If you don’t know what to say?? We’ll understand.. than being confused with your life
Idiot as senseless as u are I was only predicting fool
If u quote me again thunder will scatter ur generation
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by ojonugwap(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bigval5:
Please do you use glo?

Do you care to know more?

See how to get Glo 10gb for N200 and N100 for 5GB

Check my siggy

Pls I need it

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Netfilix: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliet11111:

Chinonye. Where is my card

Chiroki ni cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:
2face nor sure abeg. If him contest for any electoral position for this country, I go vote against am! He was busy making mouth about protest against govt, only for him to bow out few days to the day, stating flimsy excuses. And I was like, how come he didn't know what he was about to do? That's why I still respect baba Fela, Nelson Mandela, MKO Abiola, Odumegwu Ojukwu, to mention a few... The aforementioned are still significant till tomorrow morning because of what they fought for. Tuface wanted to be a hero, forgetting that such comes as a result of great sacrifice and consistency. Na how to impregnate women him take be hero, now Wizkid have joined (Wizkid is worse tho, for neglecting his son)... For you to even know that 2face is really a 2faced mofo, he shook the governor with his two hands and the other guy with one hand. undecided
Broda liv dat ting 2baba knw say hm get batalion 2 live n tak care of, so free dat broz

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Netfilix: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin
KosyJerry:

Your villager people are waiting for the airtime. You can go recharge their lives biko

Foul mouthed niggi, how's you?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
stephenduru:
Governor Seriake Dickson received in audience Nigeria’s foremost musician and artiste , Mr. Tuface Idibia(2Baba) in Bayelsa.He was in Bayelsa to commiserate with him over the death of his mother

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/2face-idibia-visits-governor-dickson.html

But Dickson is huge Sha...tf
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Oluwo1: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
2face was in Bayelsa for the MBGN 2018 .. so I dont think it's a crime to visit the governor who is also one of the major host of the event he went for
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by YoungLionken(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Flexy2vybes:
Broda liv dat ting 2baba knw say hm get batalion 2 live n tak care of, so free dat broz
Bros, I no hold am o
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Bambambiglo: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:
2face nor sure abeg. If him contest for any electoral position for this country, I go vote against am! He was busy making mouth about protest against govt, only for him to bow out few days to the day, stating flimsy excuses. And I was like, how come he didn't know what he was about to do? That's why I still respect baba Fela, Nelson Mandela, MKO Abiola, Odumegwu Ojukwu, to mention a few... The aforementioned are still significant till tomorrow morning because of what they fought for. Tuface wanted to be a hero, forgetting that such comes as a result of great sacrifice and consistency. Na how to impregnate women him take be hero, now Wizkid have joined (Wizkid is worse tho, for neglecting his son)... For you to even know that 2face is really a 2faced mofo, he shook the governor with his two hands and the other guy with one hand. undecided

Ipob miscreant on the loose.

2baba can raise a crowd of 3 million people in 2days any day any time if he wants to.

He is greater than ojukwu and that albino monkey put together.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
KosyJerry:

Bruv... how e dey do you?? You wan collect knocking too??
Which knock again!!! The dude is too cute joor!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Kog45(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
2Baba too fine!!!
The guy fresh no be small

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Macmoni(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
KosyJerry:

If you don’t know what to say?? We’ll understand.. than being confused with your life
Am not clueless and senseless like u
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Casting his dragnet wider beyond the music industry.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Olodo24: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:
2baba has always been a political musician. He licks politicians' asses like a greedy toddler. After all these years, he's not into any charity works. He is just after political connection.

Anyway, he's the most overrated singer ever to come out of Africa. He's lucky he's been performing in the midst of more awful artists

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
stephenduru:
Governor Seriake Dickson received in audience Nigeria’s foremost musician and artiste , Mr. Tuface Idibia(2Baba) in Bayelsa.He was in Bayelsa to commiserate with him over the death of his mother

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/2face-idibia-visits-governor-dickson.html

he's now visiting the same pdp people that he said they looted Nigerians, is he going to collect his own share of the loot?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by mungoparks: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
omo,see this guy wan use biro tear the paper sha.. smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by empress101(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Netfilix:

Chiroki ni cheesy
Onyinyechi... I won.. whr my card
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Fitz22(f): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
YoungLionken:

At least he made an attempt, what have you done ?
You tried nothing and you think you have the right to blame him?, are you not a Nigerian? Oya form a pressure group and do what 2baba could not do.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by VictorOBVkings(m): 2:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Netfilix:
#100 airtime for whoever decodes this Igbo name Nycioenhyi

Onyinyechi

070088581019 Airtel
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by YoungLionken(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Olodo24:
2baba has always been a political musician. He licks politicians' asses like a greedy toddler. After all these years, he's not into any charity works. He is just after political connection.

Anyway, he's the most overrated singer ever to come out of Africa. He's lucky he's been performing in the midst of more awful artists
Your on point bro, before you know now, He will start full time politics in no distant time, but some people don't know yet.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by igweakombi: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2018
You will not want to go to school again after reading this post..

https://www.streamsblog.com/how-to-be-rich-without-going-to-school/
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Mryacks: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
The Governor is a huge man! grin
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) by Mryacks: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
The Governor is a huge man yo! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.