Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean (439 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean by Gboy101: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2018
i toast this babe, from all indication she have atkeast show or give signs that she like me but i haven't really push it further. because i don't like chasing woman for long so I'm already contemplating if to back off at the moment or not. reason is that I'm frequent in where she work and we do see each other as we would greet me and we would talk.

but she showed up in my dream and give me a French passionate kiss. I would like to know from a religious folks here what this means as I'm already suspecting her to be possess.

thanks
Re: She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean by riche12: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Someone in NL will come nd tell you dat u have been posessed. LHM
Re: She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean by Buharisef(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2018
U Are Going To Die wink

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2018
It means she will never kiss u in this life time.. that's if your dreams are the types that doesn't come true.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean by phorget(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2018
It means what it is... a kiss in the dream.
Re: She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean by Gboy101: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2018
phorget:
It means what it is... a kiss in the dream.
grin

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Strong Yoruba Gospel Movie For A Gospel Crusade / Put The Wood In Order / Killing The Demonic Strongman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.