Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (16482 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by brexit: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
These politicians are the major problems we have especially the defectors,
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Tareq1105: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Kwankwaso is the intelligent choice. Combine him with a good VP candidate and PDP has a shot if US, UK and others apply pressure on Buhari to do an actual free and fair election.

- Atiku for me isn't a sincere option.
- Saraki for me will not make a big enough dent in the Northern region
- Tambuwal is seen as a traitor and won't garner enough support.
- Markarfi is good in heart but has health questions and doesn't have the clout to defeat Buhari.
- Dankwambo is intelligent and loyal, but again his state went to Buhari... he doesn't have the clout to beat him.
- Sule Lamido isn't a serious candidate.

FFK, you're supposed to be in Osun, your home state.

Your good man, kwankwaso cannot win ordinary Senate in Kano today.

I'm saying Kwan...can't beat Shakarau for Senate in Kano today talk less of Baba Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Tareq1105: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
brexit:

Are you just realising that politicians are the problem of ordinary Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Tareq1105: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
brexit:

Are you just realising that politicians are the problem of ordinary Nigerians
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by frankfrancis871: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
[b]This inebriety of hedonism, epicureanism, corruption and desecreation of African (Nigeria) mores in order to keep the inhabitants of the geographical location in perpetual bondage by conundrum like politician with all trapping of (non) megalomaniac amazon, (of) putricents and marshmallow homo-sapiens! Who will curb the oderiferious excesses on matters pro-bono-publico? cool
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by omoiyalayi(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
I will choose saraki or atiku over kwankaso 100 times

I know none of them is a saint they will tell us how they will move mountain and turn water to wine all which will eventually turn out to be lies

So if we must choose a catastrophe let choose a better catastrophe
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by shekauvsbuhari: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Kwankwaso is the intelligent choice. Combine him with a good VP candidate and PDP has a shot if US, UK and others apply pressure on Buhari to do an actual free and fair election.

- Markarfi is good in heart but has health questions and doesn't have the clout to defeat Buhari.
- Dankwambo is intelligent and loyal, but again his state went to Buhari... he doesn't have the clout to beat him.
kwankwaso is another miyetti allah man. His bigotry is worse than that of buhari. Only that he is smart, intelligent and full of life and ideas unlike buhari. However, he is only after north's interest. I would prefer saraki or Atiku. They are to a high extent detribalised.we need a president that loves the entire country.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Just stay away from this Man his's not stable #gofigureout .
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by ACE1010: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Na kwankwaso they wan give ticket?

My brother I just dey laugh here in Swahili!! Pdthieves is finished!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

cool
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by mukkyy: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
what about the north marginalization.... I mean is kwankwaso from the east?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Small080(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Although Kwankeaso is the best candidate for PDP, and the northerners will vote ✅ for him...... He'll give Buhari tough time but the question is that did nigerians need PDP to rule us again?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by hysteriabox(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oga please no near kwankwaso... Abeg

U near Jonathan, e lose.

U near Kanu, e miss

Abeg.... No near kwankwaso
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
hysteriabox:
Oga please no near kwankwaso... Abeg

U near Jonathan, e lose.

U near Kanu, e miss

Abeg.... No near kwankwaso
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by magzey: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wetin you dey wàit. Mu mu undecided
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
I will honestly prefer Buhari to continue than replace him with Kwakwanso

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Now, let me guess, IF Kwankwaso wins, given Fani Kayode's dogged support for the secession of a part of the country from the country, would Kayode impress it upon Kwankwaso to see to the actualisation of what those people have been agitating for?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Isn't Kwankwaso part of the "sons of Uthman Danfodio Born To Rule" jihadists Fani Kayode curses everyday on social media?

I feel really sorry for those ignoramuses this man has succeeded in using his hate campaign to mislead.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
PDP can not allow almajiri cult following shape their decision

This election is not about defeating Buhari only, it is about making progress

Saraki is best
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Has Saraki visited FFK yet? grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by lakesider(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
I thought kwankwaso is a Muslim and northerner... Where is ffk s oduduwa Republic
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Myself2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Good analysis, but I am yet to forgive all those APC returnees for the role they played in foisting this lifeless,certificateless and everythingless presidiot Buhari on Nigerians
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Saraki does not need to defeat Buhari in sokoto katsina Kano or Jigawa to win

If PDP goes hunting for a candidate who can win in these places they will end up offering no alternative a situation that will see Buhari coast to victory

Buhari will defeat Kwakwanso like a kid

Yes Kwakwanso May make a dent to Kano but the south will not see Kwakwanso as any different from Buhari. This will lead to voter apathy and easy victory for Buhari

PDP should target this electoral map with Saraki

And then push up to include Niger, southern kaduna, Bauchi and Borno

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by bluecircle470: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Your last point sold you out. There you got it wrong!
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari's match is found in Kwankaso.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Meritocracy: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oga lalasticala, those people advertising mtn data and giving testimony are scammers. Kindly stop them from using Nairaland for such an activities.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Didifavor4(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
He is right.

Good analysis, tumbs up for you bro.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by klimkid: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
But Kwankeaso will make a far worse nepotic leader than Buhari ....I would rather take my chance and go for Buhari second term than a Kwankeaso first term... We cannot move from one bigot to another bigot...
You got it right, PMB is far far better than kwankwaso.
Who introduced sharia law, he is an Islamist extremist. He does not want to see christians at all.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by haffaze777(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
kwakwaso is now omoluabi according to white powder taker,he is no longer born to rule nonentity, terrorist and Islamic jihad from futan jalon,na only mumu dey take dis lunatic of a guy serious
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode by Joystark(f): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2018
The way it is going, Buhari might just win again. PDP no dey organized at all. Everybody wants to contest. You come out, garner supporters and then lose the primaries and you think those supporters would all vote the person who beat you, during the general elections?
They will just end up sharing their votes and confusing people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained / FG Committed To Winning Boko Haram War By December 31 – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.