Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US (57616 Views)

Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead / Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by WetinConsignMe: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
ogtavia:

I admit I was a bit ignorant. I googled queens and it didn't seem to get so much bad PR. The only problem is the fact is that every of its reported crime seems dastardly hence its wide reportage. There are youtube videos showing horrible murders and crimes in certain neighbourhoods in queens. It also has a dangerous reputation for racism, ethnic bigotry and prostitution.

Funny how people lump things together. Queens is a HUGE area. There are "towns" in queens of Asians, for example, where u never hear of a single crime from year to year.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by emmie14: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
My heart bleeds. Candle in the wind.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by WetinConsignMe: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
afrika:
IF NOT FOR THIS UNCOMFORTABLE GOVERNMENT WIT NO VISION,THIS MAN FOR LEAVE HIM CHILDREN FOR NAIJA O. RIP

And they'd have been killed by cults, or SARS, police, boko haram, robbers, etc.

At least in US there'd be investigation and accountabilty. In Naija the case dies right there, unless u have money...
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ioannes:

Ok, I apologize for the attack on you.

But you too, look at what you typed now. An innocent teenager who was playing in the park got hit accidentally by stray bullet and you just concluded that he was a gang member when ordinary RIP would have sufficed.

I cannot guarantee that a 16yr old boy is still a teenager
I cannot even guarantee for a new born baby

Anyway rip to him.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
REST IN HEAVEN, KIDDO. sad
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Benekruku(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

He was killed in a dangerous ghetto called Brownsville. Most of Queens is beautiful and safe including most of Janaica, Queens.

Speaking of Chicago...
Here is Google:

Showing results for chicago murder rate

Chicago's homicide rate had surpassed that of Los Angeles by 2010 (16.02 per 100,000), and was more than twice that of New York City (7.0 per 100,000) in the same year.

You do have fact's I must confess

But new York is just like ekpoma. Organised crime in Chicago. You more likely to be hit by a bullet in New York than Chicago

Those dudes don't care what goes down. Chicago is more of organised when it comes to crime.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I cannot guarantee that a 16yr old boy is still a teenager
I cannot even guarantee for a new born baby

Anyway rip to him.

13-19 years of age = teenage years.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by WetinConsignMe: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Benekruku:

You do have fact's I must confess

But new York is just like ekpoma. Organised crime in Chicago. You more likely to be hit by a bullet in New York than Chicago

Those dudes don't care what goes down. Chicago is more of organised when it comes to crime.

Has nothing to do with that. On the whole NYC is safer than Chicago but I doubt any part of Chcago is more dangerous than Brownsville
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ioannes:

13-19 years of age = teenage years.

I bet to disagree pls.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Bullhari007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Afonja is now endangered species... good one
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I bet to disagree pls.

Lol.

This is some funny _shit.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol.

This is some funny _shit.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by naijaking1: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Throwback:
Only an irresponsible parent will claim he/she was looking for a better life for the kids and relocated them to a place like Jamaica Queens New York, or Peckham London.

Are there no saner districts in the USA to raise a model citizen and not a Nigga thug?

RIP to the homie that we lost.

You have no right to speak so ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Ategberoson(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

May God deliver u from bigotry and hate.
coming out from a Biafra apologetic. bigotry & hate kee yhu there
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Ategberoson(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

May God deliver u from bigotry and hate.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

I pray God grant u the power of a forgiving heart devoid of hate and negative ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by nonix22(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
OyinO:
Cops fired the shot
Wetin u dey talk?
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by AreaFada2: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Too bad.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by noah91(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2018
But
lozanni:

Exactly my thoughts too. The Queen's area is a well known den of violence which many people try to keep away from.
Rest in peace to the young boy.
He was shot in Brooklyn not Queens
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by linearity: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2018
dnawah:
go to America is not bad o!but 4 say them no go he 4 still day alive now.

How do you know that for a fact?

Only God’s the events of our life and what will happen next and where it will happen.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Excuzeme: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

I'm sure if he was in a serene neighbourhood of a peaceful state, he wouldn't have found his way to Brooklyn.

And yes Jamaica Queens is one of the widely acclaimed heritage sites for the well known Nigga thug/gangster life.

Which State is this "Peaceful State", in the USA?

Nigeria is phucked-Up but America is way more phucked-Up because everyone has a mental/psychological problem ...and a loaded Gun to prove it.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by grandstar(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2018
I'm surprised he was killed in New York City.

Crime rate there is low due to the zero tolerance policing in the city

Poor kid, poorer parents! A monumental loss
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by ActiveFx: 2:21am On Sep 23, 2018
So sad
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Ategberoson(m): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I pray God grant u the power of a forgiving heart devoid of hate and negative ethnicity.

exercise that your prayer to your people they need it most maybe they will cease to be confused thereafter
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by edi287: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:
Only an irresponsible parent will claim he/she was looking for a better life for the kids and relocated them to a place like Jamaica Queens New York, or Peckham London.

Are there no saner districts in the USA to raise a model citizen and not a Nigga thug?

RIP to the homie that we lost.
Jamaica is a bit better these days...not as bad as it was back in the old days.
Depends on what part of Jamaica they stay at
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by edi287: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Has nothing to do with that. On the whole NYC is safer than Chicago but I doubt any part of Chcago is more dangerous than Brownsville
Exactly. Brownsville is a very rough place. NYC generally is a lot cooler now than in the 90s. Unfortunate what happened to the kid
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

But you know the guy is right now unless of course you have turned a new leaf which would wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Ategberoson:

exercise that your prayer to your people they need it most maybe they will cease to be confused thereafter

I choptas not.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

But you know the guy is right now unless of course you have turned a new leaf which would wonderful.

Was right as how or u trying to protect his undoing coz he is a yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Was right as how or u trying to protect his undoing coz he is a yoruba?

He's right that you are a tribalistic commenter on this forum. We all have noticed it. You can still change if you want to though.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

He's right that you are a tribalistic commenter on this forum. We all have noticed it. You can still change if you want to though.

Am I moree tribalistic than u guys?

I think our differences is just the truth.

How many yorubas have supported the truth in glare situation without double standing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.