Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US (57614 Views)

Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead / Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by godofuck231: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Gossipninja:
A 16-year-old boy playing basketball at a Brooklyn park was fatally shot in the head Friday, authorities said.
Timothy Oyebola lived in Jamaica, Queens and attended Brooklyn Ascend HS.

He was likely not the intended target, police said.
He was in the Chester Playground in Brownsville at 4 p.m. when he was gunned down.
“As they were playing, shots were fired into the park. The shots were fired quite a distance away — over 100 feet,” said NYPD Deputy Chief Michael Kemper.

The high-achieving academic teen and his sister came to the US from Lagos in 2013.
“My son was a calm, quiet, obedient child, ” grieving dad David Oyebola told The Post.
“He’s intelligent. He loved sports and basketball. Very ambitious. He’s a boy who had a brighter future. He was constantly going for what he wanted to do in life. He wanted to become a doctor or an engineer.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/16-year-old-nigerian-boy-timothy-oyebola-shot-dead-in-the-us/

he must have been armed with his textbooks and a pen,
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am I moree tribalistic than u guys?

I think our differences is just the truth.

How many yorubas have supported the truth in glare situation without double standing,

What truth?
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

What truth?

Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Dreydoe(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Gang related..
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by WiseStarr(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
The country is not safe for the alien,The only thing they'd say to the parents is sorry and it ends there........May Almighty God deliver us from evil
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2018
only black kids are been shot or killed more likely by Another so called Nigga!

We never hear, chinese, Indian, vietnamese or European kids are shot or killed.

Only niggas! are murderers and are murdered.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Deji63: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Rip boy. God bless your soul.

For dumphead Gabroel004 who feels a kid being abroad means they are in heaven your waterloo is at the corner. Deadbeat coward.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:
Only an irresponsible parent will claim he/she was looking for a better life for the kids and relocated them to a place like Jamaica Queens New York, or Peckham London.

Are there no saner districts in the USA to raise a model citizen and not a Nigga thug?

RIP to the homie that we lost.

just like relocating to lagos and take ur child to olodi apapa area in ajegunle.....newyork is like lagos....jamaica queens is ajegunle ... i know that area very well .....anyway rest is peace boy.....Oklahoma is a peaceful area.....
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by lozanni(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
noah91:
But
He was shot in Brooklyn not Queens

Thanks for the correction
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by lozanni(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
gypsey:
only black kids are been shot or killed more likely by Another so called Nigga!

We never hear, chinese, Indian, vietnamese or European kids are shot or killed.

Only niggas! are murderers and are murdered.

I often wonder about this. Other races disliking us, and we, instead of bonding together, are busy attacking each other. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
lozanni:

I often wonder about this. Other races disliking us, and we, instead of bonding together, are busy attacking each other. Smh.
It's crazy, i think it's jealousy and haterad but why? i don't understand, we are jealous of each other but not jealous or hating other races.

A young black man working hard to become a footballer, a doctor, a scientist or an actor, next thing you hear is he's been shot, stabbed and killed by Another young black guy.

WHY? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.