Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Woman Delivered Of Baby Girl At Delta IDP Camp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Delivered Of Baby Girl At Delta IDP Camp (244 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivered Of Baby Girl At Delta IDP Camp by nairalaila: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
A lady identified as Mrs Chidinma Ismailia, reportedly welcomed a baby girl at Delta IDP Camp for people affected by the recent flood. The lady was delivered of the baby girl by a medical team led by the chairman of the State Primary Health Care Development Agency, Dr. Isioma Okobah, in the early hours of Friday, at the Delta IDP camp located at Ogbe-Afor Primary School in Asaba.

Punch reported that Chidinma who is one of the over 700 homeless and displaced persons currently taking refuge at the camp after flood

https://lailasnews.com/woman-delivered-of-baby-girl-at-delta-idp-camp/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Secrets You Cant Get On Google On How To Move On From A Bitter Breake Up / To My Fellow Ladies. / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.