Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Spiritual Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spiritual Scam (282 Views)

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / Efe Problem Is Spiritual Problem ─facebook User / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional August 30, 2017 – Pure Spiritual Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Scam by davidinchrist(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Spiritual Scam
To know a True Prophet, take a good look at his Fruits or Christ likeness, Not just his Gifts, Signs and Wonders, Money or Prosperity, Mega Churches, Political Correctness, etc. To be sure of a true prophet of God, be sure to compare him - 'his lifestyle', with that of Jesus, Paul and the other apostles in the above areas. Doing these; YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG! This was why I had to step side from Church about 4 years ago, because I got sick and tired of fooling myself along with others. I was seeking to have more than merely easing my conscience on Sundays, and keeping a flimsy loyalty to a church or man. The problem is; we trust men too easily, we should always remember that even the devil was an Angel before. We need to depend on God's grace to know the right prophet, pastor, church, etc. So as not be a victim of the Massive Spiritual Scam that most people are falling for today.
Matthew 7:20,22 KJV
Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall Know them. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not Prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have Cast out devils? and in thy name done many Wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 KJV
And then will I profess unto Them, I Never Knew you: Depart From Me, ye that work Iniquity.
May Jesus Bless You And Your Loved Ones.
Re: Spiritual Scam by Shelumiel: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amén and thanks for sharing
Re: Spiritual Scam by davidinchrist(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
Amén and thanks for sharing
Most welcome

(1) (Reply)

Help With Freelancer.com / Yes I Failed Two Classes! But I Never Gave Up, Inspiring Story From A Fresh Grad / Dating A Guy Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.