Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Something A Doctor Did To You That You Won’t Ever Forget? (midnight Confessions) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Something A Doctor Did To You That You Won’t Ever Forget? (midnight Confessions) (405 Views)

Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri / What Small Doctor Did Today In His Church That Get People Talking (picture) / See What Native Doctor Did To This Woman Will Make You Cry Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something A Doctor Did To You That You Won’t Ever Forget? (midnight Confessions) by KingsleyLoadedB(m): 12:07am On Sep 23, 2018
I was about 25 or so. I was having fertility issues after 3 kids and never issues before. I saw a doctor who was on call. He was not an obgyn. He was a family practice doctor. He began the pelvic exam before the nurse arrived. He did not do an appropriate exam. I was scared. I didn’t realize just how badly I was violated until I had a few hours to process the entire situation.

After his inappropriate exam, I was getting dressed alone in the room and wondering what the hell just happened. He walked back in while I was half naked, without knocking. He shut the door behind him. He grabbed my hand. He said, “I just wanted to tell you that you are a very beautiful young girl.” I went to pull my hand away and had to jerk it away. I just stood there vulnerable and paralyzed. After awkward silence, he left the room.

I got dressed and ran from there. After sitting on the couch for hours trying to understand, I called my regular obgyn. I told her what happened. She told me that exam was not appropriate and to report him to authorities and the medical board immediately. I went to the police department and filed a report for assault. He was picked up by detectives for questioning. I made reports to the Kansas Board of Healing medical board. I got letters every so often.....

Abeg Complete this story@
https://kingsleyloadedblog.com/forums/forum/trending-gists/

You can submit your story for free [info_kingsleyloadedblog@yahoo.com]
Re: Something A Doctor Did To You That You Won’t Ever Forget? (midnight Confessions) by stalwart123(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2018
@op, you will not sleep before you start seeing the doctor in your dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Raskimono's Wife Dies Just Three Months After His Death / Linda Ikeji, Wizkid Top Google Nigeria Search For Last 10 Years / Chioma ‘assurance’ Spotted With Davido Amidst Break-up Rumors(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.