Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

500th Goal Was Vital To My New Book – Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 500th Goal Was Vital To My New Book – Ibrahimovic (327 Views)

Muller Goes Naked 'wearing' A Lebkuchen To Celebrate His 500th Bayern Appearance / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500th Goal Was Vital To My New Book – Ibrahimovic by Hiptvng: 3:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Had Toronto prevented Zlatan Ibrahimovic from scoring in their recent victory over LA Galaxy, his new book would have been inaccurate.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic said a failure to score his 500th career goal would have spoiled his new book, which went into production in the course of the week he achieved the milestone.
Marvel goal

Speaking concerning the importance of his goal against Toronto, he said: “I am doing a book with statistics and the main chapter was 500.

“That was the goal and if I hadn’t scored that, it will be 499.

“And it went, last Wednesday, into production, so if I did not score that it would be too late or we risk to [publish] it and then wait for when I do it.

“But what if I got injured? It will not look good!

“My intention was 500 and I am tremendous blissful.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/09/23/500th-goal-was-vital-to-my-new-book-zlatan-ibrahimovic/#ixzz5RsrXKKWi

(1) (Reply)

Hot Clash Between Paul Pogba And Jose Mourinho / Arsenal Blocked Germany Coach From Meeting Ozil / Naijabet Weekned Preidiction 09/ 29/30 2018 With Correct Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.