Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result (80121 Views)

PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students / Akwa Ibom PDP Statement On APC's Call For Sack Of INEC REC / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by ghost3040: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by akiOYIBO: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
The mugu above me , if allocation does not increase from FG , Adeleke will not use his money to pay your salaries , neither will the debts disappear overnight , let people who already have experience run the state again, there will be changes , but nobody will give you miracle or magic

Not saying INEC should rig though

Osun state IGR no matter how meagre it may be would be enough to clear salaries every month..what is wrong with Nigerian people? Are u all mad already?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by annnikky(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2018
I hope what happened in ekiti will not happen in osun undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by akbahbah(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
The mugu above me , if allocation does not increase from FG , Adeleke will not use his money to pay your salaries , neither will the debts disappear overnight , let people who already have experience run the state again, there will be changes , but nobody will give you miracle or magic

Empty skull person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Ladokun12(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by utenwuson: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2018
That guy up there supporting half salary, God will half your life soon.......

9 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by stano2(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2018
I followed the NFF elections cos it concerns my job, And at the end i was convinced and satisfied with the eventual winner... FF 2 @OsunDecides, there are 30 LGAs in Osun state, The PDP has lead in the results of 29 LGAs, with 12000 votes to the APC candidate.. Am not a prophet but just stayed glued and u will see an invisible 13000 legions from Pluto make up the deficit to Declare APC winner.. #electionIndeed

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Bizibi(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2018
The gap is so close now,APC don dey padd am
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by hush15: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

So what are you saying because vote casting is over...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Bizibi(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2018
stano2:
I followed the NFF elections cos it concerns my job, And at the end i was convinced and satisfied with the eventual winner... FF 2 @OsunDecides, there are 30 LGAs in Osun state, The PDP has lead in the results of 29 LGAs, with 12000 votes to the APC candidate.. Am not a prophet but just stayed glued and u will see an invisible 13000 legions from Pluto make up the deficit to Declare APC winner.. #electionIndeed
it is very close now,if APC win now they might lose in the tribunal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by BrutusOj(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Just announced.

Osogbo LGA - Accredited voters -56,019. ADP -2,478, APC - 23,379, PDP - 14,499, SDP -10,188
So, las las PDP won be that?
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by dayskid: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by anytexy: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2018
bedspread:
FG is not the only means to cash..
Any Governor who cannot pay Salary is Evil, Ungodly and Wicked... You don't toil with People's sweat..
I stand with you. And those still defending them are evil too. They deserve to be stoned. Irrespective of party affiliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by captianfreeman(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Regardless of whether people with experience win or not? undecided

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Carlyscales: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Big false guy!!
As long as we keep changing n voting out any party that doesn't perform we'll eventually get it right.
That's how it's practised in America where we borrowed our democracy from.

If every govt n politicians in nijja knows that they will be voted out if they don't perform. Nobody will tell them to sit up.
That's the only way dividends of democracy can come closer to d people.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2018
This osun election na season film,APC or PDP winning doesn't worth celebrating, they are same sides of a coin
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by FestusIrohigbe: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by akiOYIBO: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
FG is not the only means to cash ?? Sorry that Osun people do not have pipelines to vandalize , While you are at it, i bet you can't swear on your life that you pay your tax, so how is goverment supposed to raise money without FG

Salaries are being paid to all workers, instead of retrenching tens of thousands of workers, SG settled for reducing salary so everyone can keep collecting money

I bet if your mother , father or relative was fired by government of your state , you would literally hate that government won't you ??

nonsense , Use your sense not emotion

Every state in Nigeria is financially capable of footing the monthly salaries of its workers with or without the FG allocation. Challange me and I will present you with facts. Unless you are ignorant of what you are saying but if not, it is totally disappointing that at a time when people are striving hard to end evil in Nigeria people like u hinder it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by bestower: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
I blame that idiot of a man called aregbesola for APC loss in the state,he thought he can rule osun state like the way his boss does in lagos.. no ...no...no

This is osun state not lagos not Ekiti... we are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by gidjah(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2018
modik:

Best reason an uninnovative government should go

Baby feeding mentality is mental laziness.

Where is IGR, where is revenue generation initiatives?

Where are economic strategies in governance?

Must you share money from Abuja, haba
that's their way, all of them ,Abuja ,Abuja ,Abuja,"we must all come to the centre and share mentality" bunch of lazy governors !!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Nelbless(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2018
I will call you
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by PHILipu1(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2018
stano2:
it is not magic because APC won that same Oshogbo with more than 19,000 votes in 2014.

So,even If APC win it with 13,000 or more is not a magic and even your PDP know that
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2018
magoo10:
The zombie below me must have his brain checked for asking the people to vote back to power a party that have set a collosal record of paying half month salaries.

Relying on fg alone to pay salaries shows how dumb some of these people are.

Inec should do their children children a favour by not rigging the elections.
Osu did APC withhold Aregbesola from paying salaries?
leave APC out of this and hold Aregbesola responsible
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by PHILipu1(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2018
bestower:
I blame that idiot of a man called aregbesola for APC loss in the state,he thought he can rule osun state like the way his boss does in lagos.. no ...no...no

This is osun state not lagos not Ekiti... we are wiser now.
APC lost where?
Wake up Mr man
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Cindy08: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by akiOYIBO: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2018
If you are a governor and you are unable to pay salaries in full every month, you deserve to be thrown into the lions den or worse. I heard Fayose owed salary, so it was welcomed when he lost the election. The only thing unwelcoming about Eketi election is the fact that it may have been rigged. No sane human being with functioning brain will vote a government who could not pay the people of the civil service their meagre monthly salaries

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Bizibi(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

it is not magic because APC won that same Oshogbo with more than 19,000 votes in 2014.

So,even If APC win it with 13,000 or more is not a magic and even your PDP know that
it is all magic!!
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by FoodWallet: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Just 353 votes difference. What next? I sense a game to happen soon.

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by thatigboman: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2018
BrutusOj:
So, las las PDP won be that?
yes o. We are waiting for the official announcement from INEC.
There may be rerun if the number of cancelled votes are more than the number PDP win with. As they did in Kogi when late Audu won.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by AngelicBeing: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2018
cool
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by EternalTruths: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Which kind stupid talk be this naaaaa.?

So without SE/SS oil, are you saying Osun state can't generate revenue to pay salaries.?

I tire for you Yoruba people ooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Pat081: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2018
9jayes:
PDP should win and if he also refused to pay salary we shall vote him out. We're wiser in the West we can't stick to one party from 1999 till now unlike some regions
Abi oooo my dear brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.