Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result (80120 Views)

PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students / Akwa Ibom PDP Statement On APC's Call For Sack Of INEC REC / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by AlphaT1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
FG is not the only means to cash ?? Sorry that Osun people do not have pipelines to vandalize , While you are at it, i bet you can't swear on your life that you pay your tax, so how is goverment supposed to raise money without FG

Salaries are being paid to all workers, instead of retrenching tens of thousands of workers, SG settled for reducing salary so everyone can keep collecting money

I bet if your mother , father or relative was fired by government of your state , you would literally hate that government won't you ??

nonsense , Use your sense not emotion

What is this one saying?
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by wittywriter: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tarhorvic:

In as much as I am a staunch supporter of Buhari/osinbajo and a hater of Saraki and his goons, I still want APC to lose Osun election. How can you be owing salaries and still want to be voted in??
Aregbe is a disappointment to we Baba supporters

Saw your email request....pls kindly giveme a brief to why you sent it.
Tarhorvic:

You talked about earning through writing in one of your comments on thread earlier today. Just trying to show in interest

Ok drop your phone digit so you'll be reached by a team lead for Online Earning Prep Assessment.

Wittyness
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Tarhorvic: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
wittywriter:

Saw your email request....pls kindly giveme a brief to why you sent it.

Wittyness
You talked about earning through writing in one of your comments on thread earlier today. Just trying to show in interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.