Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result (80107 Views)

PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students / Akwa Ibom PDP Statement On APC's Call For Sack Of INEC REC / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by silasely(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
The mugu above me , if allocation does not increase from FG , Adeleke will not use his money to pay your salaries , neither will the debts disappear overnight , let people who already have experience run the state again, there will be changes , but nobody will give you miracle or magic

Not saying INEC should rig though

reformat ur brain nd start afresh..... awu....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by EternalTruths: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
FG is not the only means to cash ?? Sorry that Osun people do not have pipelines to vandalize , While you are at it, i bet you can't swear on your life that you pay your tax, so how is goverment supposed to raise money without FG

Salaries are being paid to all workers, instead of retrenching tens of thousands of workers, SG settled for reducing salary so everyone can keep collecting money

I bet if your mother , father or relative was fired by government of your state , you would literally hate that government won't you ??

nonsense , Use your sense not emotion

Who told you that tax is the only means a Governor can generate revenue.

Do you know how Awolowo generated the revenue he used in developing Western Nigeria.?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Pat081: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Which kind stupid talk be this naaaaa.?

So without SE/SS oil, are you saying Osun state can't generate revenue to pay salaries.?

I tire for you Yoruba people ooooooo.
[s][/s]u should talk about osun people only please
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Dwin046(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
The mugu above me , if allocation does not increase from FG , Adeleke will not use his money to pay your salaries , neither will the debts disappear overnight , let people who already have experience run the state again, there will be changes , but nobody will give you miracle or magic

so apart from federal allocations state can not generate revenue on it's owen. .
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by brenister10: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

let people who already have experience run the state again, there will be changes...... THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS SHOWS YOU AS ONE OF THE NUMEROUS PROBLEM BEDEVILING NIGERIA. AREGBESOLA REALLY MESSED UP OSUN STATE BY ACTING BEFORE HE THINKS. YOU STILL WANT OSUN PEOPLE TO SUPPORT HIS ANOINTED CANDIDATE ALL IN THE NAME OF EXPERIENCE.

NIGERIA IS INDEED GOD'S OWN WAY OF HUMOURING MANKIND

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Grupo(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Which kind stupid talk be this naaaaa.?

So without SE/SS oil, are you saying Osun state can't generate revenue to pay salaries.?

I tire for you Yoruba people ooooooo.

That's why they all start shittting on their pants anytime they hear Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by ebenholer(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2018
It would be suicidal for anyone to vote in APC in any state henceforth
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by RevenGeMission: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2018
How many hectares of oil palm do you have ??

EternalTruths:

Who told you that tax is the only means a Governor can generate revenue.

Do you know how Awolowo generated the revenue he used in developing Western Nigeria.?
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by EternalTruths: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
How many hectares of oil palm do you have ??

Enough to develop our region if the useless Governors who reason like you, do the right things.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by fof1: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71448656:
INEC ooooooo. We are patiently waiting for the OFFICIAL FINAL result pleaseee!

modify....
FINAL RESULT.
APC 257,189.
PDP 256,638.
APC WON WITH 551 VOTES .
Our question, can we really call this a victory?
Over to you Ogbeni Aregbesola...

Our happiness is, election in Nigeria has becoming credible, rigging and other abnormality is gradually gone

Shame and Shameful acts.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Tarhorvic: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Pavarottii:
Pdp has won... Just has lere olayinka pasted. And with all calculations, even if a thousand votes is stolen from ayadaade LG. PDP has still won.

God bless INEC
God bless Saraki
God bless ademola adaleke
God bless PDP.
God bless Nigeria.

Abeg hit like for this victory.
In as much as I am a staunch supporter of Buhari/osinbajo and a hater of Saraki and his goons, I still want APC to lose Osun election. How can you be owing salaries and still want to be voted in??
Aregbe is a disappointment to we Baba supporters

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by AlanSugar(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You failed to add that if Adeleke can't meet up with salaries by any means possible then he'll sure dance away their sorrows for the tenure he'll stay in office if given the chance. Bunch of useless mofos.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2018
We have an Adeleke on this thread self

ahmmedadeleke grin cheesy
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Abumadea: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2018
bedspread:
FG is not the only means to cash..
Any Governor who cannot pay Salary is Evil, Ungodly and Wicked... You don't toil with People's sweat..

But Fayose could not pay and u supported him.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by KoeChz(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
What are you guy saying? Are you trying to justify Aregbesola's crass incompetence maladministration and wastefulness

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by NothingDoMe: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

That's exactly what you are saying Bro. grin
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

It salary must be high grin
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by yomomma(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission

Shut up

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by BrutusOj(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
yes o. We are waiting for the official announcement from INEC.
There may be rerun if the number of cancelled votes are more than the number PDP win with. As they did in Kogi when late Audu won.
cancelled votes should better not be up to the gap oo, cos if the evil party get a second chance, it will be outright rigging.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by bedspread: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Abumadea:

But Fayose could not pay and u supported him.
I didn't know FAYOSE owed until the Election period..... Anyone not paying Salary is Wicked...
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by smarte20(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
When two elephants are fighting... The atmosphere is too tight for rigging... INEC should not be bias and announce the result as collated... Am loving this... #OSUNDECIDEz
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Charly68: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
LUGBE:
cheesy
I am really happy with what is happening, Osun state has decided.
Time for this evil party to pack up
Tinubu and his maga master should return back to Lagos ,their shenanigans does not work & can not work in Osun..we have endured them for 8 years .Thank God for INEC..they may probably lose in Lagos where they're currently taking a performing Governor for granted
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by surgical: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
bedspread:
Any Governor who cannot pay Salary is Evil, Ungodly and Wicked... You don't toil with People's sweat..
osun people shocked me with the kind of massive vote they gave a party that doesn't care about them,it is the prayer of the righteous that got answered, because with this kind of support it seems their oppressors knew what they deserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by surgical: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
bedspread:
osun people shocked me with the kind of massive vote they gave a party that doesn't care about them,it is the prayer of the righteous that got answered, because with this kind of support it seems their oppressors knew what they deserve and was giving it to them big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by enonche85(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
bedspread:

Don't mind the mumu. What happens to the allocations the state gets from the FG?...what happens to the taxes the state collects?. Osun state is not a small state so they have no excuse not to pay salaries.

When Govnor Ortom of Benue was not paying salaries they kept quiet until he decamped to PDP, that was when they remembered he was not paying salaries and impeachment proceedings was started against him.

They used non-payment of salaries to campaign against Fayose, now they're looking for excuse in the case of Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by surgical: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
9jayes:
PDP should win and if he also refused to pay salary we shall vote him out. We're wiser in the West we can't stick to one party from 1999 till now unlike some regions
your head dey there I wonder why it's difficult for some people to understand this, that is the whole essence of democracy,y, choice,
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by johnglo2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who sent in this wrong result.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by thatigboman: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
BrutusOj:
cancelled votes should better not be up to the gap oo, cos if the evil party get a second chance, it will be outright rigging.
i swear, but it looks like thats what will happen. But it will be in only places where results were cancelled or where elections didnt hold. Just PDP and APC
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by waveman2: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
But this adeleke man lucky sha. Win primary with 7 votes and come win governorship election with a slim margin.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by UncleJudax(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
9jayes:
PDP should win and if he also refused to pay salary we shall vote him out. We're wiser in the West we can't stick to one party from 1999 till now unlike some regions
Just make your contribution, chestbeating is not necessary.

If you have been changing since 1999 and still can't pay salary, you haven't done better than others.

There are states ruled by PDP since 1999 that are not owing their workers.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by Mizwisdom(f): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
If APC had won the result would have been announced since

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result by qwertyboss(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
All these salary issues don tier me!
All these half salary stuff is a buff
All level 08 downward are receiving full salary yet they are the ones shouting half salary_half salary.
If you think Aregbe is not trying then pack go kogi and the likes so that u will end up hanging yourself up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.