Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive (53894 Views)

INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by efriday: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Apc must must b delete in Nigeria, de are evil

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by aguiyi2: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
tuzle:
I don't know what to say. But with the delay in releasing the result I smell something fishy
What kind of fish in particular?
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by slawomir: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Astrosmart:
I swr I'm a Benin guy just wanted to hear your opinion..

Some people on nairaland actually think oshiomole is that important here lmao
same with me
Bini guy
reside in Benin city.
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by SirLakes: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Keep qwayet
Are you from osun
Or do you know our suffering..

Don't worry Adeleke will twerk for una

One chance people..... OSUN sorry ooooo
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by zoguche: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Osun people, don't allow inec to declare the election inconclusive. Inconclusive election have caused damage in kogi state 2015, so, say no to inconclusive my good people of osun state.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Davido should mind his utterance. Court is there for everyone.
Same INEC conducted the previous election that brought your uncle to the senate.
Bru ah ah ah Brooms of Witches....
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Any attempt to alter So in result will be rejected by all Nigerians ...the fact that INEC is still delaying result at this time shows APC have lost woefully and they are only buying time to find the best way to alter the result
Very true! Much as I am not a supporter of PDP, it is very strange that results are being delayed and I cannot support injustice.
The people of Osun have spoken! Let their voice be respected.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by greggng: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shout up davido. You are not a politician...you are a corper ....mind your business otherwise you won't get nysc cert cos you are breaking nysc bye law....hide your face now
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Onogiede(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Astrosmart:
will Benin people vote Buhari in 2019?
did u actually mean in this planet earth,..not my Benin people

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Benekruku(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
efriday:
Apc must must b delete in Nigeria, de are evil

Wail on

And am certain you cant wail at this pace till 2023
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by ojotobiloba1: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Same INEC conducted the previous election that brought your uncle to the senate.
Just keep shut........ U re irritating..

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by mikeweezy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
and we are talking about governor here Oga

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by gidjah(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Otunba2004:
Hmmmn omisore cause this problem for PDP, assuming Omisore did not decamp from PDP Inec won't have any option than to declare Adeleke as winner by now
you are very correct .he should have understood the game and played by the rule.the state needed some one more acceptable without much issues sorrounding him .Omisore would have caused a huge lose I guess.but who knows, if despite his' one man ' SDP thing,he still came this close, then one can't perfectly permute

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Benekruku(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Any attempt to alter So in result will be rejected by all Nigerians ...the fact that INEC is still delaying result at this time shows APC have lost woefully and they are only buying time to find the best way to alter the result

In few hours time, you will be on your own

Keep saying all Nigerians
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Roger3D(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
APC wan rig the election.

Any attempt or attempted attempt to rig the election, will be resisted.
Ibo boy wettin concern you with Osun election results? I'm not from Osun and this is the first comment I'm making on it. Mind your erosion ridden region for a change
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by newsnjobs(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
I cant envy the Adeleke family right now, because tension don make their BP high.

INEC abeg just announce this result make all man calm down.

Check my signature for Lucrative Jobs in Nigeria

Good Luck!
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Brightolanton(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Neyoor:
That's just the rule, illiteracy is a disease undecided undecided

God Bless you sir. The Adeleke family is just a bunch of illiterates. With that gap, the registered voters at the polling units whose election were cancelled exceed the margin between APC and PDP. Hence, declaring the election inconclusive is the legal option.

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by MrMou: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
slawomir:

there was never a time Benin was for APC

it always belong to pdp. oshomole and APC have always being rigging it
last presidential election PDP won
Buhari is not going to be contesting against a Southsoutherner like Jonathan in 2019! He'll be contesting against a fellow northerner! The Southsouth are actually a lot more open minded than the extremely deluded plagiocephalic beings from a certain landlocked region who play dumb politics, & that's why the APC has gained some grounds in the Southsouth. So Buhari can expect some appreciable number of votes from the Southsouth in 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by DerrickzB: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Oga abeg Goan sit down one side.. What happened in ekiti?? Was it not the same inec that conducted d overly rigged election.. Let. Him create d awareness needed for d world to see.. Better rest with ur failed party

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by DerrickzB: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
This actually shows that Davido is empty!

Empty of failures, lies and Stupidity.. I guess ur party is full of those
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by stagger: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Same INEC, but different players. Or is the Barcelona FC that featured Michael Laudrup and Hristo Stochkov the same as FC Barcelona of today?

You and the other paid agents of APC should start minding their utterances from now on. NO TO RIGGING!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by hush15: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Thats because they didnt think it would be possible that Adeleke would wow Osun with his dancing skills. They would have rather given it to Omisore and woe him into APC
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by kripen(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
cmikel:

So because court is there den fraud should go on

It show that this set of people condole corruption and malpractices.

This is why we are really uncivilized. You can't stand for your right.

I pity Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by 3millionia: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Go have a sit, Davido is right. This government is a threat to our democracy.

Go to court, when was the last time Buhari obeyed any court order.

Power to the people

2 Likes

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by atobs4real(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
APC wan rig the election.

Any attempt or attempted attempt to rig the election, will be resisted.
Kill your self once the result is announced. Killing your self for zoo. Good luck
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Baawaa(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Not inconclusive,your uncle lose, simple!
Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by EternalTruths: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo boy wettin concern you with Osun election results? I'm not from Osun and this is the first comment I'm making on it. Mind your erosion ridden region for a change

The same way Davido added value to the music industry, is the same way his uncle will add value to Osun state making it easy for Chioma's people to coloby Osun state ooooo.

So, it concerns me an Igbo boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by FarahAideed: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:

In few hours time, you will be on your own

Keep saying all Nigerians

So you thinkbthat result can be altered at this point?

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by EternalTruths: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
atobs4real:

Kill your self once the result is announced. Killing your self for zoo. Good luck

Davido is your next Governor after his uncle and Chioma is your incoming first lady.

Very soon, we go take over Osun through Chioma.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Benekruku(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

So you thinkbthat result can be altered at this point?

What point

Media propaganda you are following

PDP has already accepted defeat before election

Result will come out soon and they will start shouting rigging just like Ekiti election

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Astrosmart: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrMou:

Buhari is not going to be contesting against a Southsoutherner like Jonathan in 2019! He'll be contesting against a fellow northerner! The Southsouth are actually a lot more open minded than the extremely deluded plagiocephalic beings from a certain landlocked region who play dumb politics, & that's why the APC has gained some grounds in the Southsouth. So Buhari can expect some appreciable number of votes from the Southsouth in 2019!
you think south are stupid that can't differentiate between two good things.. Buhari failed and we have seen it

1 Like

Re: Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive by Henri8: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
This actually shows that Davido is empty!
Oya tell us how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.