Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ (535 Views)

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by indulge01: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Reggae legend Ras kimono’s wife, Efe Okedi is dead, 3 months after her husband passed away
Three months after the death of reggae veteran, Ras Kimono, his wife, Efemena Okedi, has passed away on Sunday, September 23, 2018.

According to reports, Okedi, died in the early hours of today at her Magodo Isheri home in Lagos. The cause of her death is still unknown.

Confirming the death of Efe to Pulse Nigeria, the Project Manager of Premiere Music, Michael Odiong, said the sad incident occurred in the early hours of Sunday, September 23
“Yes, Efe Kimono is dead. She was confirmed dead today, early this morning. I can’t give out any other detail aside this for now.” Odiong told Pulse.

Reggae icon, Ras Kimono was report to have passed away on the 10th of June.

Kimono before his death celebrated his 60th birthday with friends and family and was supposed to travel to the United States before his demise.

The Nigerian veteran singer who was scheduled to travel to United States a night before his death, reportedly complained of not feeling too well. However after he was rushed to a hospital in Ikeja, then later taken to Lagoon Hospital, he eventually gave up the ghost.

Source = https://afrobeatsglobal.com/ras-kimonos-wife-efe-is-dead/

Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by Yambee: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
When you are truely in love with your wife, she will resemble you in a ramification, expecially facially
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chai!!! Madam I know you miss him but must u join him?.. You Oga Ras, You went up there and started calling your wife to join you, Must she join you?.... Same way my grandparents left us.. So painful, God bless their souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by dbos11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
When love is true
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by Adeoludt(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Touch and ff
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by gaby(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wow...R.I.P ma'am...

Mariah Carey's song comes to mind here:

I can't live..if living is without you
I can't live, I can't take this anymoreeee...

I'm very sure she must have been telling the legend Kimono, " Baby, I can't live if living is without you", while they were together.

It is well....

Let the Rumba styleeee continue in heaven....we'll meet you guys up when our time is come and we all shall be doing the gaga shuffle together...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by kestolove95(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Make una go continue una srradfing for dia abg...Just 3months u cant hold ursef
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by hisgrace090: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
The unexpected happens!!!

Rip to you mum.
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by Ahmed0336(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
kestolove95:
Make una go continue una srradfing for dia abg...Just 3months u cant hold ursef

Kesto how do u want your thunder served? Fried Roasted, boiled or sun dried?
Greet Achile for me grin

Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by xpac01(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
So touching. She couldn't survive the emotional emptiness and void the death of her husband brought her.

RIP Ma...
Re: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Is Dead/ by victorian(f): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eeyah, cry

She missed him alot.. cry

May their souls rest in peace amen.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post / Lil Uzi Vert Was Clearly Exposed By Reality Star After Sliding In The Dm’s / Bishop David Oyedepo Marks 64th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.