Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (74158 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Ayara222: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC all the way......
OBO, sorry # wasted days at NYSC Camp# Commissioner for Entertainment and Dancing in view# wasted 30 billion,....... Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Hardeysolution(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
opribo:

If APC were to be leading would they have still declared it inconclusive?
if it was APC that won with 353 votes difference. It will be declared inconclusive....
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:
WE WILL SOON KILL BUHARI .... angry

NEXT, WE EITHER HAND BUHARI TO ICC OR WE KILL HIM.

EITHER WAY, NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE AND BUHARI MUST GO.
If you expunge him/kill him, what makes you think the next president will be better?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Is like Davido borrowed his uncle some money for the election oh! So is afraid if he uncle failed, he's going to be broke. Why him blood dey hot?
Common sense should tell you there are many doors of opportunities for him if his uncle wins.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by MNDY(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
authehighness:
haha laugh want kill me,beg hahaha i laugh again,you never see something.i pray may apc rig the election so that you nigerian musician will stop singing love and assurance songs but like fela attack and protest against evil and incompotent leaders like buhari

Gbam!
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by bizzibodi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
That buhari shld influence d election?David may 200,000 ballot boxes fall on u!
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by KenModi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
authehighness:
haha laugh want kill me,beg hahaha i laugh again,you never see something.i pray may apc rig the election so that you nigerian musician will stop singing love and assurance songs but like fela attack and protest against evil and incompotent leaders like buhari

Our muscians are one of the most selfish sets of Nigerians are I have ever seen. They only sing meaningless songs; songs that have no impact on people except to dance and get high.

He is begging Buhari cos it affects him now. That guy is right he is desperate. Davido is desperate to et into the Nigerian political space and if his uncle wins he is in already. Dont be surprised to see him or B-Red appointed commissioner for arts and culture or his uncle cld create a new one like Rochas did; something like Commssioner for Dance and Happiness grin

The days of Fela are long gone; it takes a man of steel and integrity to fight the govt through his art. Tuface try, dem calm baba down grin
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
this guy should go and sit down . Infact if I was buhari for this begging I will make sure apc win. This is a fight young man, you don't beg for your life you take it. Can u just imagine. Have you ever seen a politician beg for a post. You take it. Either through court. This guy mentality sef. Now we know pdp has lost cause you're begging to reconsider. Atleast now the thing don pepper you for body. We expect you to release a song on how to kick buhari out 2019. Make person no quote me.

I feel u jhawe
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Smile4daddy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Colourich:
Common sense should tell you there are many doors of opportunities for him if his uncle wins.

Oh sorry I forgot some of the Looting will be deposited in his bank accounts when his uncle win.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by BabaRamota1980: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin
Davido sef want chop govt allocation money. This is the true assurance here
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by texazzpete(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
diebuhari1:
he registered in Lagos. Any problem?

Yes. You can move your registration.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by diebuhari1: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
texazzpete:

Yes. You can move your registration.
Why must he move it? Lagos is his base and he has the right to participate in elections there.
Your earlier point about him not being interested in democracy because he didn't vote in Osun is therefore null and void.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by tgmservice: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
davido acting like he cares abt d common osun man. he is just after his pocket when his uncle wins he can finally buy his private jet
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by BrokenTV: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71454912:
GOOD BOY .......
He recognizes an important man in the COUNTRY.
A good boy from a Good home you are David Adeleke...

Baba is TRULY A MAN OF IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY.

GOD BLESS OSUN STATE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Educated illiterate going and find the meaning of Integrity and examine Buhari and tell me if he has any atom of Integrity. Integrity my foot, you guys keep using word without knowing the meaning of the word.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Seun360(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Na Buhari dy vote
Or he wants Buhari to alter the constitution to favour his uncle

I taya o.

Like it's not the same scenario in the Guber Election btw Ohakim Vs Okorocha back in 2015.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:
Davido is hungry
..... I swear grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
You're a graduate Sir, Use your brain, Nigerians beg Davido. shocked
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by jex(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Something tells me Davido would be running for a seat in the government soon
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Streetgent: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
hammer6F:
WE WILL SOON KILL BUHARI .... angry

NEXT, WE EITHER HAND BUHARI TO ICC OR WE KILL HIM.

EITHER WAY, NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE AND BUHARI MUST GO.
life don tire u shey
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Talknochip(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71454912:
GOOD BOY ....... He recognizes an important man in the COUNTRY. A good boy from a Good home you are David Adeleke...
Baba is TRULY A MAN OF IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY.
GOD BLESS OSUN STATE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
SMH...
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Softness147: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
authehighness:

Envy
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Beckersautos: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido wants to go into politics his uncle will make him minister of information, I guess that's what he is fighting for!!!!!
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by akdjr(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Do the right thing to declare your uncle the winner or what? This guy must be joking.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by chubinwa(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Begging Buhari in this situation is inconsequential because he cannot leave his party to favour his opposition party. He would do anytin to rig that election and if u have sense, u will find dat this rerunning of election is a plot by the APC to rig the election.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Streetgent: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
JimD:
When you have a dictatorship, anything goes. Which results are inconclusive again? Folks who know nothing about constitution are quoting election law. Ekiti election results had the highest number of rejected votes in recent history plus imagine the big disparity in total number of votes, yet nothing is inconclusive.

Sometime I just wish I can rule for just one day and rob all these dumb Nigerians blind using propaganda to clear the way. As in many if you youths reason from the colon.
you want to rule and steal using propaganda?what the hell?see Nigerian youth,smh
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Legendkid: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Baawaa:
Davido tell your uncle to improve his dancing skills so you can take him to places grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which is why you're so unimportant to the country.
At least, you know his uncle, I can't remember anyone knowing you, even in your own family
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by uzoexcel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
and if u were PMB, how will you 'make sure' APC wins?

CHESTER48:
this guy should go and sit down . Infact if I was buhari for this begging I will make sure apc win. This is a fight young man, you don't beg for your life you take it. Can u just imagine. Have you ever seen a politician beg for a post. You take it. Either through court. This guy mentality sef. Now we know pdp has lost cause you're begging to reconsider. Atleast now the thing don pepper you for body. We expect you to release a song on how to kick buhari out 2019. Make person no quote me.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by Rcrown: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Its beginning to dawn on you now you can beg abi. So you are begging him to loose for your uncle to win.. LoLZ funny you, nah small picking DE worry you even your uncle know say begging no be solution. This is Nigeria, start writing that song of yours about Nigeria and not those money and love wey no add value to citizenry.
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by mukthar2000(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
idiot, so u think begging is the way out for ur uncle abiii? mumu
Re: Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' by DzTzl(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
ORIJIN201:
This is one of the most stupid post I've seen today.
With all due respect sir, there is no word as "most stupid", Stupid is Stupid! Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.