Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Travelling Out Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Out Of Nigeria (862 Views)

1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
As this country (Nigeria)is trying so hard to frustrate my efforts towards achieving anything meaningful, will soon be 30, yet to achieve anything.. seems moving out of Nigeria is now the best option left for me. am thinking USA but its no longer easy since Trump became president, Canada on the other hard is proving tough. going Abroad is looking like mission impossible, its time i focus my attention towards Away(Asian countries)
Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by queengift(f): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
don't loose faith just remain focused and determined you will achieve whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by charles2468(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
OP may God see us through, Naija done fustrate men
Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
joseph0265:
As this country (Nigeria)is trying so hard to frustrate my efforts towards achieving anything meaningful, will soon be 30, yet to achieve anything.. seems moving out of Nigeria is now the best option left for me. am thinking USA but its no longer easy since Trump became president, Canada on the other hard is proving tough. going Abroad is looking like mission impossible, its time i focus my attention towards Away(Asian countries)

I’ll advise you to keep on trying that USA or CANADA. I have been to some Asian countries so stick to that USA/CANADA.
Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by MarijuanaLORD: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

I’ll advise you to keep on trying that USA or CANADA. I have been to some Asian countries so stick to that USA/CANADA.
Is asia that bad?
Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Is asia that bad?

Well it depends on what exactly you really looking for but I go still insist u try that US/Canada or Australia.
Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by Ihaveleftnaija: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Where ever you are going to , please make sure you plan well and do your research before leaving our shores. Don't join our brothers in jails around the world. Our name is already rubbished enough . Have you checked new Zealand and Australia?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by solomonjesus: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2018
When traveling make sure you have enough money that can sustain you for some month before you settle well
Re: Travelling Out Of Nigeria by richidinho(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2018
try thailand or hong kong

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Doing Poorly As A Nation Even Though Nigerians Excel In Diaspora / Kenya Needs Pilots!!! Shortage Of Pilots Due To Old Age. / 5 Places You Shouldn’t Miss In Niger State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.