Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Go Ahead And Judge! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go Ahead And Judge! (478 Views)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2018; Glory Ahead Dec 3-8, 2018 / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Ahead And Judge! by IME1: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dear friends who have not been given to a reprobate heart and mind,

There is absolutely nothing wrong in speaking in love to ANYONE old or young, familiar or stranger, who you think ought to know or those who are still learning, or one who is going along the path of wrong and destruction. After all a way may seem right to them but it leads to destruction and you know it!�

Judge that you won't be judged (Matthew 7:1) is a verse that must be read along with with 'removing the error/log in your eyes first' (Matthew 7:5)- if not, not even your parents, teachers or clergy can correct or instruct you!

God disciplines those He loves.
Love your neighbours as yourself.
Do unto others what you like done to you.
The measure with which you judge others is what will be used for you.
Judge righteous judgment (John 7:24).

Unless you are not sure of your stand in God or you are enjoying your weakness, surrendering to your sins, enabling your little foxes, enthroning your falls and celebrating your wrongs.

You have a duty to help ANYONE who God tells you in your spirit to help. He Who sends you will make a way and will Himself bring about the change. Just be the servant of the Most High God.

This help is in the sense that you can correct anyone in love when you see them go wrong. Even those far far away! Paul wrote letters! Wow now we have electronic media, bravo!

But really why ask,
"Didn't their fathers and mothers see them before they left home?"
"Is it me that gave them money to buy what is destroying them?"
"Will I be there when they are dancing to the music in prison?"
"Will I go on admission in the hospital with them?"
"Don't they have sense, or eyes?"
"Am I the only one seeing them or who can talk to them?"�

Really? Many of us won't be where we are if we did not have people, older or younger than us, strangers and those known to us, who did not judge, teach, scold, correct, criticise, appraise, chastise, discipline or help us to the right path.

I am proudly a product of discipline, direction, teaching, judgment and correction in love... and I am justified by faith in Jesus Christ. Now in love and for love I'll help ANYONE God directs me to, even if it means judging cause I accept to be judged and helped till I live in perfection in eternity with God my Father! �

Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins. James 5:20.

Have a fantastic new week Nlders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Ahead And Judge! by xproducer: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Helping others in doing good, is a good thing, but it is important not to take a self-righteous stance in anything, or toward anyone - "As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; - Romans 3:10 (Also Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:23)

"In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." - Jeremiah 23:6

Blessings!
Re: Go Ahead And Judge! by IME1: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
xproducer:
Helping others in doing good, is a good thing, but it is important not to take a self-righteous stance in anything, or toward anyone - "As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; - Romans 3:10 (Also Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:23)

"In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." - Jeremiah 23:6

Blessings!

Thanks and God’s blessings.
Self righteousness is even something to judge against.
If we see anyone who is self righteous like that pharisee who while praying saw another man and was comparing his accolades, we should speak out. If Jesus did not speak out by using him as an example or parable, we all would not have known that even self righteous is a sin. It makes less of Jesus' sacrifice for us on the cross.
Finally when Paul was giving out his achievements/sufferings, he was not boasting but encouraging brethren.
If you see someone tell a boy not to smoke, don't be surprised that that "correcter" was once a chain smoker and knows better now to save his lungs and life.
Fear of being called holier than thou has made many people recoil from correcting people who are going wrong.
Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins. James 5:20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Ahead And Judge! by KingSango(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
IME1:

There is absolutely nothing wrong in speaking in love to ANYONE old or young, familiar or stranger, who you think ought to know or those who are still learning, or one who is going along the path of wrong and destruction. After all a way may seem right to them but it leads to destruction and you know it!�

Judge that you won't be judged (Matthew 7:1) is a verse that must be read along with with 'removing the error/log in your eyes first' (Matthew 7:5)- if not, not even your parents, teachers or clergy can correct or instruct you!

God disciplines those He loves.
Love your neighbours as yourself.
Do unto others what you like done to you.
The measure with which you judge others is what will be used for you.
Judge righteous judgment (John 7:24).

Unless you are not sure of your stand in God or you are enjoying your weakness, surrendering to your sins, enabling your little foxes, enthroning your falls and celebrating your wrongs.

You have a duty to help ANYONE who God tells you in your spirit to help. He Who sends you will make a way and will Himself bring about the change. Just be the servant of the Most High God.

This help is in the sense that you can correct anyone in love when you see them go wrong. Even those far far away! Paul wrote letters! Wow now we have electronic media, bravo!

But really why ask,
"Didn't their fathers and mothers see them before they left home?"
"Is it me that gave them money to buy what is destroying them?"
"Will I be there when they are dancing to the music in prison?"
"Will I go on admission in the hospital with them?"
"Don't they have sense, or eyes?"
"Am I the only one seeing them or who can talk to them?"�

Really? Many of us won't be where we are if we did not have people, older or younger than us, strangers and those known to us, who did not judge, teach, scold, correct, criticise, appraise, chastise, discipline or help us to the right path.

I am proudly a product of discipline, direction, teaching, judgment and correction in love... and I am justified by faith in Jesus Christ. Now in love and for love I'll help ANYONE God directs me to, even if it means judging cause I accept to be judged and helped till I live in perfection in eternity with God my Father! �

Have a fantastic new week Nlders

Down with these rebel reprobates
Re: Go Ahead And Judge! by IME1: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
King Sanyo
We preach repentance not casting down
Correction, judgment and help brings repentance, change and newness

There is life in Jesus Christ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interpret My Dream Please / Chrismas: Santas Barely Finds Children To Present Gifts In Ruined Mosul(Video) / Christians Will Crucify Jesus Christ Again If Care Is Not Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.