Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve (494 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by PLATO1U(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Christendom.
Please this question have been troubling my mind.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God and was casted away from Heaven God created on earth-Garden of Eden.

My question is will Adam and Eve make it to hell or heaven?

Or will they be among the dead that Jesus will preach to.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by Godsent12(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Brother, stop where the bible stop.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by PLATO1U(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
Godsent12:
Brother, stop where the bible stop.
Thanks. My curiosity needs clarity.
Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2018
PLATO1U:
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Christendom.
Please this question have been troubling my mind.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God and was casted away from Heaven God created on earth-Garden of Eden.

My question is will Adam and Eve make it to hell or heaven?

Or will they be among the dead that Jesus will preach to.

Thanks for your response.

Guess you mean death or Heaven for Adam and Even. Every soul that sinned will be destroyed forever.
Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by PLATO1U(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Guess you mean death or Heaven for Adam and Even. Every soul that sinned will be destroyed forever.

Will Adam and Eve be destroyed or will have a chance to be preached to in the grave by Jesus.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by OpenYourEyes1: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2018
PLATO1U:

Will Adam and Eve be destroyed or will have a chance to be preached to in the grave by Jesus.

Thanks for your input.

If by grave you mean the underworld/sheol where the spirits of the dead are gathered then your answer is no. Though it is written that Jesus preached to imprisoned spirits during his time in sheol/hell, that part of the scripture refers specifically to those destroyed in the global flood.
"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built" — 1 Peter 3:18-20

My opinion on this though is that those who were ignorant of their sins will obtain mercy. Scriptural reference: ["And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to Hades. For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”— Matthew 11:23-24 ]
Jesus was talking to Capernaum, a village that refused to repent despite all his miracles and good works.

So it depends on whether Adam and Eve repented while on earth or continued to sin.
God is a just God. I believe he will judge us fairly.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by PLATO1U(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

If by grave you mean the underworld/sheol where the spirits of the dead are gathered then your answer is no. Though it is written that Jesus preached to imprisoned spirits during his time in sheol/hell, that part of the scripture refers specifically to those destroyed in the global flood.
"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built" — 1 Peter 3:18-20

My opinion on this though is that those who were ignorant of their sins will obtain mercy. Scriptural reference: ["And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to Hades. For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”— Matthew 11:23-24 ]
Jesus was talking to Capernaum, a village that refused to repent despite all his miracles and good works.

So it depends on whether Adam and Eve repented while on earth or continued to sin.
God is a just God. I believe he will judge us fairly.

Thanks brother. More convincing submission fellas.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell For Adam Or Eve by PLATO1U(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cc

OAM4J
Lalastica
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Every Intelligent Christian Disobey Jesus? / Christians Will Crucify Jesus Christ Again If Care Is Not Taken / Do We Really Need Multi Millions Dollar Mega Church Building At This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.