Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" (35280 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by papascode: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
NIGERIANS ARE WISER BY THE DAY. IF YOU NO WORK, NO VOTE FOR YOU.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by michoim(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Look at how this unbelievable person talks as if it is not PDP that is the father and master of vote buying in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by lagdmark(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC must blame Trump for this calamity, the US president after he called Buhari Lifeless things have fallen apart for APC.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Metuh: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
despi64:

https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/09/19/osun-election-i-will-match-apc-money-for-money-pdp-candidate-ademola-adeleke/
Give me a reliable new outlet not some mushroom blog.

Give me a link to tribune, Sahara reporters and the rest.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by marv1: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
This man is just lousy for nothing. This is the problem I have with PDP always painting black white.
This guy should stop saying thrash . He is not up to 45 years of age he should stop reasoning like 85 year old man.
Nigeria needs people who are truthful and honest inspite of all odds.

Who did not spend money in this election ?
If adeleke wins it's not because of PDP but personality.
If PDP had used an aspirant that is not popular and loved by the people PDP won't be here. That is why omisore is not near there.
Reno should grow up and stop spewing thrash.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by RevenGeMission: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Most of those busted , i mean about 5 cases so far were PDP , THE guy with 720k
despi64:
In as much as what he said is true. PDP also did like wise. In fact Adeleke said he would match APC money for money. It's hypocritical to opine that APC spent or bribed the electorates and PDP didn't.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by RevenGeMission: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Most of those busted , i mean about 5 cases so far were PDP , THE guy with 720k another with 121k , they showed us 10 secs video of Oyetola's food money but not the face of the distributor or how much was shared

Saraki, David mark and all other PDP senate / bigwigs are still lodged at Western Sun Hotel Aisu , Ede Osun state , they roll in convoy to Adeleke's residence every day , so for reno OmoAle to say PDP didn't spend money or gather support for Adeleke or that him getting that number of votes is the good will of people , he must be very stupid
despi64:
In as much as what he said is true. PDP also did like wise. In fact Adeleke said he would match APC money for money. It's hypocritical to opine that APC spent or bribed the electorates and PDP didn't.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Seun360(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
lionness:
My projection

PDP takes Osun and those useless APC governors go back to their state ashamed with their tails between their legs and get serious and do vital projects for 2019. Everyone will pay salary and do vital projects and realize it isn't about vote buying or massive crowd or people crossing from PDP to APC. All that one na lawma and trash issues

Projection 2: APC president Buhari realizes he really needs to do more pro-masses project and fires useless cabinet members and fixes the economy and get that useless cbn dog to pump more and more money as soft loans to folks.

3: Ambode gets more balls and he crosses to adp or PDP and he brings down that useless scum called Tinubu for good. We need to stop all these godfather shytheads. The fool in ogun state Amosun will also lose and okoromumu in imo will also lose. We are tired of these type of godfather politics. It's bull shyt.

APC losing Osun will be a blessing for the commoners as it will energize the PDP and get those useless APC govs to work better. I don't care who controls the federal government, infact I pray PDP takes all the states in 2019. The Fulani herdsman in asorock can stay in power so far the opposition will reset his dead brain and get him to do what will move us out of this shythole status

Keep dreaming.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Glink2018(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
id4sho:
Aregbe: Baba we lost o.

Buhari: arebe walahi baa ankali, I talk por u to give am eplibody d money I gave u.

Aregbe : Baba am sorry na tinubu say make I leave part of d money for him.

Buhari: Kai, dat tunubu too like am por money o. Gipe me pone number for d inec man in osunn.

Aregbe : Thanks Baba

Buhari: calling: tor, talk am say I go rerun the elecsion. Shekena

#BACKTODAURA

U r on your own
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by PierreAbutu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
acooriz:
hi nairalanders...just dropped a new track..pls show some love by listening and sharing
https://soundcloud.com/chibuike-ike/game-over-acooriz
bless y'all

The title of this track is d title of P SQUARE's 2007 album

Please try and change it to avoid legal trouble

Brotherly advice from a learned nairalander....cheers in your future endeavours
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by SureBETarena: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
despi64:
after saying that he will March APC money for money the evil party made sure seven bank accounts belonging to the Adelekes were frozen.

you seem to have forgotten that
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Harry00(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy NA TRUE TALK OO
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Eddisboi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
lionness:
My projection

PDP takes Osun and those useless APC governors go back to their state ashamed with their tails between their legs and get serious and do vital projects for 2019. Everyone will pay salary and do vital projects and realize it isn't about vote buying or massive crowd or people crossing from PDP to APC. All that one na lawma and trash issues

Projection 2: APC president Buhari realizes he really needs to do more pro-masses project and fires useless cabinet members and fixes the economy and get that useless cbn dog to pump more and more money as soft loans to folks.

3: Ambode gets more balls and he crosses to adp or PDP and he brings down that useless scum called Tinubu for good. We need to stop all these godfather shytheads. The fool in ogun state Amosun will also lose and okoromumu in imo will also lose. We are tired of these type of godfather politics. It's bull shyt.

APC losing Osun will be a blessing for the commoners as it will energize the PDP and get those useless APC govs to work better. I don't care who controls the federal government, infact I pray PDP takes all the states in 2019. The Fulani herdsman in asorock can stay in power so far the opposition will reset his dead brain and get him to do what will move us out of this shythole status
wow nice write up,if only u could write dis way to make ur life better...
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Metuh:

Where and when did Adeleke make this statement? undecided

Just be pulling lies out of your ass anyhow

You dae support pdp and you uselessly come dae attack me. Make your head correct o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by contigiency(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stupid fake pastor. as if it were that your criminal PDP they would not have written the results to suit them, and tell the opposition to go to court.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by omokab: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
hollah123:
use your head n see the truth in his words
wish head hes not using? Does pdp telling us that they not spend money even more than APC? Im in osogbo, so i know what am saying becuase is what i saw. Those people they caught with carch for vote buying are they not pdp members? Not that apc did not give money but pdp gave better than them.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by translux(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Osun Governorship election has made it clear that there would not be a free and fair election in 2019 because this APC Administration is tooooo desperate to be in power by all means. May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Smile4daddy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Reno you are a barga Lizard for criticizing Osibanjo because he empowered traders with money.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by bankylan: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby124:
Nigerian political commentator and relationship adviser all the way from California. After robbing the country blind under Jonathan.

Because he was the CBN governor, a minister of finance and a signatory to federation account. Abi
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by thatigboman: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Political drama in osun

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by adeshina86: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Keep shut reno...all of u, both pdp n apc led us to the state n mess we found ourselves at d moment....stop forming saint...
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Tundeobama(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Osun state election is an eye opener for both the APC and PDP.
south west is not like east or north we vote for candidates here not party.we voted gej 2011 change to pmb 2015 if apc want us in 2019 commission at least two fedral huge project.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by JoeDeji(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
The way some APC governors keep moving to states where election takes place should call for concern to all well meaning Nigerians. Campaigns are usually called off by the umpire days to the election, so they aren't obviously campaigning after the deadline. This is in the light of vote buying and other electoral frauds being perpetrated during the process. Those governors don't have their PVCs registered in those states, so they should remain in their home states and watch the people decide for themselves. Atleast, the PDP deserve some accolades in this regard as seen in the inconclusive Osun election. Perhaps they have learnt their lesson the hard way! While on the other hand, Those APC governors won't be able to junket around in 2019 and they won't be spared by our PVCs and our Thumb power! Their faces are of no electoral value to good governance. Their antecedence and ability to deliver on their electoral promises will be paramount in 2019�� .
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Legolast: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
See has Igbo dey shout rigging as if PDP too no rig. For me I vote for personality, not party. If am in Osun, Omisore is my choice.

If PDP should eventually win Osun election, Adeleke will turn government house to beer parlour.
I could remember during Oyinlola regime.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Benekruku(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Congrats to Ambode. I heard the Lagos APC elders are afraid now after seeing what happened in Osun

STOP PEDDLING LIES
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by tiwiex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
despi64:

Bribe + federal might. There is no reason why APC should even be where they are.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by BanevsJoker(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari and Tinubu next to be kicked
out comes 2019. Buhari, a good man
with bad intentions.
That's an oxymoron.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by fvck(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by technicallyrich(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
kaziblake:
I don't know what is south south and south east business with osun state election
because ss and se are biafrans and as at now pdp is an idiotic pigs of biafra party according to bmc.
But last last God saw the other places and decided to bless biafrans.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by magzey: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who shared money more than PDP grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY / South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.