Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" (35283 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by despi64(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
SureBETarena:
after saying that he will March APC money for money the evil party made sure seven bank accounts belonging to the Adelekes were frozen.

you seem to have forgotten that

That was a false news. No account was frozen, the Adeleke's raised false alarm to gain public sympathy
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by knowhowk: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Baawaa:
Chief wailer,it has been long we hear from you,we wish you quick recovery because your posts these days sounds abnormal.
. Very Normal,infact its more than Normal.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
lionness:
My projection

PDP takes Osun and those useless APC governors go back to their state ashamed with their tails between their legs and get serious and do vital projects for 2019. Everyone will pay salary and do vital projects and realize it isn't about vote buying or massive crowd or people crossing from PDP to APC. All that one na lawma and trash issues

Projection 2: APC president Buhari realizes he really needs to do more pro-masses project and fires useless cabinet members and fixes the economy and get that useless cbn dog to pump more and more money as soft loans to folks.

3: Ambode gets more balls and he crosses to adp or PDP and he brings down that useless scum called Tinubu for good. We need to stop all these godfather shytheads. The fool in ogun state Amosun will also lose and okoromumu in imo will also lose. We are tired of these type of godfather politics. It's bull shyt.

APC losing Osun will be a blessing for the commoners as it will energize the PDP and get those useless APC govs to work better. I don't care who controls the federal government, infact I pray PDP takes all the states in 2019. The Fulani herdsman in asorock can stay in power so far the opposition will reset his dead brain and get him to do what will move us out of this shythole status
this has to the best thing I've read on NL in the long time.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by magzey: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
lagdmark:
APC must blame Trump for this calamity, the US president after he called Buhari Lifeless things have fallen apart for APC.
Is Buhari Osun state Governor? Mumu grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by drnoel: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
lionness:
My projection

PDP takes Osun and those useless APC governors go back to their state ashamed with their tails between their legs and get serious and do vital projects for 2019. Everyone will pay salary and do vital projects and realize it isn't about vote buying or massive crowd or people crossing from PDP to APC. All that one na lawma and trash issues

Projection 2: APC president Buhari realizes he really needs to do more pro-masses project and fires useless cabinet members and fixes the economy and get that useless cbn dog to pump more and more money as soft loans to folks.

3: Ambode gets more balls and he crosses to adp or PDP and he brings down that useless scum called Tinubu for good. We need to stop all these godfather shytheads. The fool in ogun state Amosun will also lose and okoromumu in imo will also lose. We are tired of these type of godfather politics. It's bull shyt.

APC losing Osun will be a blessing for the commoners as it will energize the PDP and get those useless APC govs to work better. I don't care who controls the federal government, infact I pray PDP takes all the states in 2019. The Fulani herdsman in asorock can stay in power so far the opposition will reset his dead brain and get him to do what will move us out of this shythole status

What u didn't get from Ur projection is that Tinubu is a god, the god of Lagos and the yorubas. Once u understand that, u will do better projections
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by jamace(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
My people, if any politician gives you money or whatever, collect it and vote according to your conscience. After all, it is a refund of part of your stolen money.

Our mumu don do o! angry
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by ohiku4every1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
We don't need his (PMB) money to return him to Aso Rock
PMB is 100% better than any candidate from opposition parties
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71457270:
Mumu Reno.....
So this is that Lazy Nigerian Yoots Baba is talking about

Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by OtunbaJ: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thais man has lost priority, from what we saw in the election process, it was PDP agents that we saw giving money n been arrested, so y calling APC. I may not be a fan of all these politicians, but I give it times Buhari n Osinbanjo for not interfering in Osun election.
Re: Reno Omokri: "If Money Couldn’t Save APC In Osun, It Won’t Save Them In 2019!" by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
This man is nothing but a troll.
Buhari will fulfill the mandatory two term tenure which presidents here normally enjoy. I don't like the fact but the opposition being pushed down our throats are no better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / Uju Hassan-Baba Appointed As Acting Executive-Secretary Of NIPC By Jonathan / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.