Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal (37156 Views)

Bola Oyebamiji Sponsors Building Of CAN Secretariat In Osun Despite Been Muslim / EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by OYAY(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Trash!!! The election was generally peaceful and credible; nothing like trying to rig or manipulation.

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gbokz:
Some respeccc clearly deserves to be put on Saraki's name with the way he handled this election. APC tried to cut corners in every way they possibly could and still ended up with an L. If they like they should re-run 100x, PDP stays winning.
So saraki voted in Osun, you talked like upon, 353 is not a vote.

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Throwback: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
hucienda:
This result is a disgrace to the incumbent and the APC.

Indeed it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by CocoaOla: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
some leaderS think they owned NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by mybestlove(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Election is to select a leader. When people are rigging elections know that selfish interest is attached to it.

PDP is a safer place than APC. We shall conquer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
toluxa1:
INEC, can you explain?

APC's Haruna Isah was declared winner of the 2018 Lokoja/Kogi HOR by-election after polling 26,860 votes against PDP's Engr. Bashir Abubakar 14,845. The CANCELLED VOTES WERE 19,960. The margin (12,015) was LESS than the cancelled votes just like Adeleke.

The terrorist party will not be able to explain.

8 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by thatigboman: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thursday 27 Sept, 2018 will be a day APC will never forget in a hurry. The implosion that will occur in the occultic party after then will spell their demise.
A party in power both in state and federal. And an unknown man, who was rejected in APC when his brother died is now their eternal nemesis. 9 governors and tinubu camped in osogbo since forever. All they could do was to make their rigged osogbo LG result travel from the moon to osogbo and announced last.
I'm sure buhari and tinubu will bown their heads in shame and cry tonight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by yahoodotcom: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarkisarkisarki sarki
Sarki s i
Sarkisarkisarki s i
Sarki s i
Sarki s i
Sarki sarki

5 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by donness: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC is trying to rig this election by all means

4 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by thatigboman: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
That is how they will lose in Lagos if they don't field Ambode.
Tinubu is overrated!
u hit the nail on the head

7 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Gbokz: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
I dreamt that APC still lost to PDP even after the re-runs. grin

9 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by donness: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is the most partisan and insincere comments I have read today!
OYAY:
Trash!!! The election was generally peaceful and credible; nothing like trying to rig or manipulation.

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by ajebuter(f): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
This shows that people are angry.
You can't continue to misrule, deprive people of their hard earned salaries and pension and expect the people to support you, no matter your party influence and political affiliation..

I need Oshiomole , Keyamo and Lauretta to come and tweet ' We are not losing our sleep over 2019 election' now.

Evidently, in a free and fair election, the masses can defeat the evil ruling class..

7 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido campaign for Atiku in 2019..it is over. But my boy David better watch his back now..he may have offended some very powerful people who may be desperate to prevent a repeat. God got his back Sha.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Gbokz: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
supportnija:

So saraki voted in Osun, you talked like upon, 353 is not a vote.

Please go to school first. I don't speak illiterate.

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Hotzone(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido uncle should be allowed to govern in order to pave way for Davido political ambition.
I foresee Davido as future Nigeria's youngest and musical artist to lead the country, at least diversify Nigeria economy to entertainment which seems to have been bedeviled by negligence of investors and federal government.
Let young, well and meaningful Nigerians rise together to turn the nation around once more

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by donness: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
You can't starve workers of their dues and expect to come back
hucienda:
Why would you default in the minimum requirement of paying your state workers their salaries?

This result is a disgrace to the incumbent and to the APC.
Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by SoMiSo: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC is just too desperate to remain in power

3 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
xtophy1:
Thursday will be the 'riggest' day in the history of heaven and earth.

please, today is Sunday, my ppl in d University of betting, particularly in the faculty of bet9ja... I have a missing script and my supervisor said i must pay for him to check my script 4 me. Help me with anything to have.. my matric number is 5557511...Just help a course mate pls

Na lie...close margin dats all.
Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by thatigboman: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
OYAY:
can u bet on that? Where INEC official absconded with voting results in the heart of osogbo, despite the presence of your 20,000 police and 4 helicopters.

5 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by xtophy1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na lie...close margin dats all.
that is ur problem
Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by gurunlocker: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
This should be an eye opener to APC, if not for the glaring rigging in Ekiti, they would have lost there also.

If they make a mistake of not fielding Ambode come 2019, there's chance they might lose the state. Remember PDP didn't do badly in the state last general election.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Seetto: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
OYAY:
Leave them, if APC won by that margins and the election was declared inconclusive, they will praise inec.
Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Electoral umpire has been further discredited.

PDD will carry the day eventually.

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Fitbillionairep: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
arsenal is winning 2-0
Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
Tinubu is overrated!

I didn't vote for Ambode during the last election, after seeing what he did at berger and what is going on at Agege, I'm giving him my vote but if lagos decide to bring in another person, believe me APC will be doom cos the decision is going to devide the party.

1 Like

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by jconsulting(f): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kogi Election will be interesting too......this is a lesson for those government that maltreat their subject and want to induce them during election, people are wiser now , in Osun they collect their money and voted for their choice candidate.....
Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by masseratti: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
gurunlocker:
This should be an eye opener to APC, if not for the glaring rigging in Ekiti, they would have lost there also.

If they make a mistake of not fielding Ambode come 2019, there's chance they might lose the state. Remember PDP didn't do badly in the state last general election.
APC wọn hands down in Ekiti PDP won in Osun, the electorate care less about the parties in Southwest you don't perform, they vote you out, they are more concerned about the individuals than the party these days, i forsee PDP winning more states in the southwest in 2019,Agbaje will win the Sanwoolu guy by a wide margin, even Ambode is not that popular with Lagosians because of the dirts around the city.

5 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by modik(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
Tinubu is overrated!

Gbaaam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
Tinubu is overrated!

If they don't field Ambode or if they field him? Ambode is a failure abeg

2 Likes

Re: How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Despite The Widespread Corruption Under The PDP,The ECONOMY Was Excellent.Under The Saintly APC,Reverse Is The Case.Nigerians Are Wiser Now.They Know The Difference Between The 2 Parties.Which PDP State Didnt Pay Salaries For 13 Months?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.