Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist (2562 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by true2god: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Empiree:
why do you think I should engage you on clear cut practices unless you wanna deceive yourself?.

Catholics say "Mary mother of God". Do muslims say this of muhammad?. We only send peace and blessings upon him.
Saying "Mary mother of God" is also blasphemous and should be condemned. The Catholics veneration of saints is also a form of idolatry, together with some Muslim sects 'worshipping' at the grave of Mohammed, Imam Ali, Imam Hussein, and some other religious figures.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
true2god:
Saying "Mary mother of God" is also blasphemous and should be condemned. The Catholics veneration of saints is also a form of idolatry, together with some Muslim sects 'worshipping' at the grave of Mohammed, Imam Ali, Imam Hussein, and some other religious figures.
you don't need to get Muslims in this anymore. You have to present evidence that Muslims worship Muhammad at his grave. We are allowed to visit his grave and send salawat on him. Some may also seek his tawasul. This is not idolatry. Unless a Muslim specifically do something contrary to Sharia at his grave, but we are yet to see that.

Aren't you Catholic?

If you denounce them for saying Mary is mother of God, the implication is that you don't believe Jesus is God. I'm I right?
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by true2god: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Empiree:
you don't need to get Muslims in this anymore. You have to present evidence that Muslims worship Muhammad at his grave. We are allowed to visit his grave and send salawat on him. Some may also seek his tawasul. This is not idolatry. Unless a Muslim specifically do something contrary to Sharia at his grave, but we are yet to see that.

Aren't you Catholic?

If you denounce them for saying Mary is mother of God, the implication is that you don't believe Jesus is God. I'm I right?
I am not a Catholic and the teaching "Mary mother of God" is against mainstream Christian teaching. Jesus, according to the Quran, is the spirit of Allah. What's the difference between 'the spirit from Allah' and Allah himself? Are you also a spirit from Allah? Is Mohammed a spirit from Allah?
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
true2god:
I am not a Catholic and the teaching "Mary mother of God" is against mainstream Christian teaching.
Catholic is the largest christian sect estimated at 1.2 billion headed by pope which is recognized worldwide as the christian leader. It is the same institution that harbors pedophilias and subsequently sweep their crimes under the carpet. So you can see christianity is not in line with Jesus bcus you just confirmed the statement goes against mainstream. But catholic is mainstream being the largest. See how guilty christianity is?. You are definitely not following Jesus.

Jesus, according to the Quran, is the spirit of Allah. What's the difference between 'the spirit from Allah' and Allah himself? Are you also a spirit from Allah? Is Mohammed a spirit from Allah?
what are you insinuating after you have confirmed catholic is wrong?. Jesus being "spirit of Allah" means God to you?. The same way Jesus was created by spirit of Allah which was breath into him was breathed into every human being including you and I.

Here, Allah says He breath into Adam (human generally as He breath into Jesus)

"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." Q15:29

If Adam is not God, me and you are not God, what makes Jesus God bcus he is Allah's spirit just like Adam, you and I?

1 Like

Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by true2god: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Empiree:
Catholic is the largest christian sect estimated at 1.2 billion headed by pope which is recognized worldwide as the christian leader. It is the same institution that harbors pedophilias and subsequently sweep their crimes under the carpet. So you can see christianity is not in line with Jesus bcus you just confirmed the statement goes against mainstream. But catholic is mainstream being the largest. See how guilty christianity is?. You are definitely not following Jesus.

what are you insinuating after you have confirmed catholic is wrong?. Jesus being "spirit of Allah" means God to you?. The same way Jesus was created by spirit of Allah which was breath into him was breathed into every human being including you and I.

Here, Allah says He breath into Adam (human generally as He breath into Jesus)

"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." Q15:29

If Adam is not God, me and you are not God, what makes Jesus God bcus he is Allah's spirit just like Adam, you and I?

You quite know that hundreds of millions of Christians hold doctrines diametrically opposite what the Catholics believe. The Protestant churches didn't hold that belief, "Mary mother of God", neither did the Bible. We believe in the Bible and not the Catholic creed. The same way millions of shia will condemn some aspects of sunni beliefs, the non-catholic Christians also repudiate many unscriptural Catholic beliefs and practices.

On the spirit from Allah issue, you are a product of the Union between your parents and you are never from 'any spirit from Allah'. You and i do not have any divine conception without sexual intercourse prior birth. Don't write your own Quran.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
true2god:
You quite know that hundreds of millions of Christians hold doctrines diametrically opposite what the Catholics believe. The Protestant churches didn't hold that belief, "Mary mother of God", neither did the Bible. We believe in the Bible and not the Catholic creed. The same way millions of shia will condemn some aspects of sunni beliefs, the non-catholic Christians also repudiate many unscriptural Catholic beliefs and practices.
sorry bro, 1.2b holding a creed is not a joke. That's close to Muslim population altogether. And even Protestants are still guilty bcus they themselves called Jesus God and son of God. What's the difference between you two. You are all guilty of idolatry. By trying to lure Sunni and Shia into this must be really painful to you. Shia and Sunni do not deviate from basic belief. So I don't know what belief you talking about.

Both major factions believe in Allah and none of them believe Jesus or muhammad is god.. this is fundamental believe but CHRISTIANs can't make bold statement about who is God without overwhelming contradictions.

On the spirit from Allah issue, you are a product of the Union between your parents and you are never from 'any spirit from Allah'. You and i do not have any divine conception without sexual intercourse prior birth. Don't write your own Quran.
forget about your and I. Fine, we are products of the union of our parents. But how about Adam?. He had no parents. At least Jesus had mother. Adam should be greater god then.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ultramane:

You get it. There are are a lot of issues. There is no doctrine of trinity but Muhammad is like a diety, only below the rank of Allah. That is why according to traditionalists, he can hear their greetings from his grave and he replies them. Apart from god(s), I don't know of any entity outside the physical world that hears and replies greetings of men. It is like you take away pre-Islamic Arab idols, and put Muhammad in their place.

Note that I did not touch everything polytheistic in traditional Islam. The degree of saint and tomb veneration among Shiites and Sufites is unbelievable for a monotheistic faith. But of the few I touched, even the Salafites, the self declared defenders of tawhid (oneness), are guilty.
You have a big problem and it is ignorance. The kalimah of Shahada is "I bear witness that there's no god but Allah alone without partners and Muhammad is his slave and messenger " Where's the shirk in this Kalimah? Where's the shirk in that? You claim to be a lover of the Qur'an and adhere to it alone but you don't know that it's Allah himself who commanded the believers to send salutations on to the messenger of Allah S.A.W? You think the intercession of Muhammad S.A.W is final? Haven't you read hadith of his intercession being rejected for his companions that caused fitnah after his death and Muslims who don't pray and many others? Stop being biased and lying to yourself, if the so called Qur'anists were more knowledgeable and on the path of truth you would have brought more people to Islam than the Ahlul-Sunnah. And I swear by Allah you can never accuse the Salafi of shirk, infact I dare you to.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Empiree:
why do you think I should engage you on clear cut practices unless you wanna deceive yourself?.

Catholics say "Mary mother of God". Do muslims say this of muhammad?. We only send peace and blessings upon him.
My Brother it's even a command of Allah to the Muslims in the Qur'an. Let him show us were Allah asked them in the bible to send salutations upon someone talkless of commanding people to say He has a son.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Empiree:
This is ultra modern Salafis ideology you adopted here like Dr. Bilal Philips and he was refuted. I forgot you are now 'ultra'.
Please a link to the video... I find this hard to believe.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
najib632:
Please a link to the video... I find this hard to believe.
found what hard to believe?.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Empiree:
found what hard to believe?.
Your statement about Dr. Bilal Philips
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
najib632:
Your statement about Dr. Bilal Philips
it is on YouTube now. It is long ago where he said that

"Salaam alaika" or "salaam alaika ayuha nabiy" should be skipped because Nabi (saw) is dead. That's similar to what this guy said.

Did the prophet instruct us to change At-tahiyyah after his demise?. Isn't this how he taught us?.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Empiree:
it is on YouTube now. It is long ago where he said that

"Salaam alaika" or "salaam alaika ayuha nabiy" should be skipped because Nabi (saw) is dead. That's similar to what this guy said.

Did the prophet instruct us to change At-tahiyyah after his demise?. Isn't this how he taught us?.
I am shocked by this truly why would he want people to change what the Sahaba and the Salaf didn't change?
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
najib632:
I am shocked by this truly why would he want people to change what the Sahaba and the Salaf didn't change?
did you find and watch his video?
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Empiree:
did you find and watch his video?
No I tried to watch it bit I couldn't find it.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by Empiree: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
najib632:
No I tried to watch it bit I couldn't find it.
unless it is taken off YouTube which I doubt. But the issue was over though. By my recollection it is over 10 yrs now.
Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by aadoiza: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Empiree:
unless it is taken off YouTube which I doubt. But the issue was over though. By my recollection it is over 10 yrs now.

You dey try gon. You are always setting the records straight as regards Islam true teachings.
Oh Allah, bless and protect this man for us.

1 Like

Re: Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist by najib632(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Empiree:

shocked I don't think I even knew what was YouTube then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewishphobia; Why Do Muslims Blame Jews For Everything? / Quotes Of Imam Albany From Silsilah-soheehah / All Tips About Nysc Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.