Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs (39302 Views)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / The Snake My Fish Net Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Queenext: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
kechywillz:
Pls don't eat this one,it doesn't look edible,it may be venomous, please for ur health sake
even if a snake is venomous, it can't affect you, if eaten.

Venom goes through the blood stream, poison goes through the stomach

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Truly there is hunger in the land undecided cry This one too dem must to chop am.
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by mightyleks(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chai

Blue poison. Can't eat this biko

undecided kiss undecided
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ewww... You should have added viewer's discretion jor.

But is it really true that snakes have leg?
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
When God was cursing he wasn’t worried about the snake !!?

He was actually worried about the man because he knows the heart of man is desperately wicked

Smh angry

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by kaymandak(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Still wondering how on earth will human being be eating snake
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Reelmii: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Queenext:
even if a snake is venomous, it can't affect you, if eaten.

Venom goes through the blood stream, poison goes through the stomach
yeye of snake eaters association. wehdone ma
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by tunary(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fiducia:
embarassed Why do we keep eating these things? Snake pox loading 98%...
Sometimes I wonder if there would be any more snakes left by 2030
If snakes go on extinction better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Rigging(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is a cobra not viper.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Hollamie007: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just wondering why my other moniker was suspended from commenting what did I do admin
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ppl can eat for Africa well make una enjoy.....
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by rastaLivity: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
phr33man:
If we could find the snake that swallowed our neighbor's egg, why can't we find the one that swallowed our ₦50m in jamb office?
buhari is standing on that table you are shaking oh

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by AreaFada2: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Emycord: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
SIR0:
A viper was just killed in my area today. The snake was used to swallowing the eggs laid by hens in the area. They noticed the missing of these eggs could be perpetrated by snake, so they became vigilant. Today, its hiding place (hole in a block) was discovered & set ablaze, which led to its capture after much struggle. Having been craving & wondering how snakes are prepared without getting injured by its venom, I decided to witness its preparation & learn one or two things.
So, snakes have legs. I never knew until its legs came out when thrown into boiled waterangry

Lalas,,,,,,you can see that I am a friend indeedgrin
innocent snake. where is the of eggs inside its belle ? or is the snake guilty until proven innocent? see what buhari has done to nigeria people now eat wild animals

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by tealaw(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
even naija snakes look malnourished.
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Virgohills(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
lala right now

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Josh44s(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rigging:
this is a cobra not viper.

A forest cobra with so much venom na Op wan eat.
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by BrokenCock: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
SIR0:
A viper was just killed in my area today. The snake was used to swallowing the eggs laid by hens in the area. They noticed the missing of these eggs could be perpetrated by snake, so they became vigilant. Today, its hiding place (hole in a block) was discovered & set ablaze, which led to its capture after much struggle. Having been craving & wondering how snakes are prepared without getting injured by its venom, I decided to witness its preparation & learn one or two things.
So, snakes have legs. I never knew until its legs came out when thrown into boiled waterangry

U r an illiterate oo

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
BrokenCock:

U r an illiterate oo
Hmmm,,,thanks for the observation.
What made you think so?
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by xcelentattitude(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
I thought they were just supposed to retrieve the eggs and allow the snake to go in peace and not in pieces.

Bonafide member of Comment Readers Association.
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by naijapage(f): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
On the beat One Mod will dance Shepherd Bushiri
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by royalair(m): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Lala and snakes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by TheAk(m): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2018
this snake should better gerara my sight,its mates are in jamb office swallowing #36 million its busy chasing eggs of local chicken, MEECHEW!
(don't disturb me,this is how they now hiss on naira land)
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Lawless101(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2018
I believe that to be a cobra. And cobras don't,eat,eggs. Python is the number one egg eaters. �
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by deebrownneymar: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Is it every snake that they eat?
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by deebrownneymar: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2018
SIR0:

You should have taken a photo of the legs. How many are they and in what positions?

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Kingjames(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2018
were is the leg na
oops
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Fiducia:
embarassed
Why do we keep eating these things?
Snake pox loading 98%...

Sometimes I wonder if there would be any more snakes left by 2030
Snakes are very fecundious, a snake can laid n hatched 30 snakelets
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by CDCEO001: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Must you eat it?
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Bjornson01(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2018
Yup a Mozambique spiting cobra
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
As you kill am where the egg wey e swallow. Jus go kii d poor thing sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening / How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pic) / Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.