Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding (50673 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by sonnie10: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kemy is really shameless, for her to take advantage of this period to write all sorts about Linda is very disgusting.
She knows Linda can't respond to every side talk at this time, being that she certainly still recuperating from child birth.
Fear this type of woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by jefff455: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
<HTML>
<body>
when a woman is mad what can you do

you can see <i>she is mad</i>
is like she does not have shame
<p>just that she is a stupid old hag putting up a fight with a small girl (you are old enough to be Linda's mum so why act like a fool)</p>
you go soon go jail
when ibiyome arrested you the reason
why you didn't languish there was because people had sympathy for you but if you go there now you go rot because your own son do

old haggg
</body>
</HTML>

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by WetinConsignMe: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
NAIRALAND MODERATORS, PLEASE, THIS IS A SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED MAD WOMAN.
I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING CURED. YOU COULD BE SUED FOR SLANDER!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by chronique(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
lol. but truly,linda was a torn in the flesh of most celebrities back in the days. i think she had issues with almost everybody for spreading fake scandalous news.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Mahmeek: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
You mean Kemi is following scripts. Oga, it seems you don't know Kemi she will tell you as it is. She can lambaste anybody and she gives genuine information. She is one of the journalist/bloggers that I respect.
xtophy1:
Both Linda and Aunty Kemi are not serious. This is actually a scripted rubbish... i only pity the little baby.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by okwabayi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
CocoaOla:
It has been said over and over again that the money stolen by the political class since 1960 till date, is more than enough to turn the whole of Nigeria into Dubai, Singapore, Paris and Rome, ten times and over. Money meant for the construction of roads and bridges for ease of transport; for the construction of monuments to preserve our history; for the building of world class schools to educate and nurture Nigeria's future leaders and inventors; the building of hospitals to care for the sick; to develop our infrastructure and produce power to light our streets and homes, have been shared by a few treacherous prodigals.
Kill yourself and see if things will get better.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by okwabayi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kemi is working hard for her money.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by plaetton: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
This is a serious allegation that deserves a response from Linda............, we might say Kemi isn't to be taken seriously but when allegations that tend to dent a person's image and reputation are made and no response is given it is assumed to be true.
Oh shut up your mouth.

Perhaps you need your brain checked if you want to take that certified nut serious.

That lowlife simply cannot accept that Linda Ikeji is a million times more a successful blogger than she is, and a million times a better quality human being than she is.

You know, I actually pitied her when they jailed her in Port Harcourt last year.
It now appears that she definitely deserves to be locked up in a mental asylum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
When they throw this woman in jail again she will start lamenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
MetroVillaZone:
Pharmacist and Activist, Olukemi Olunloyo has taken to social media yet again to spill stories about Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji. Olukemi who is never shy to speak out against Linda Ikeji at any time now claims Linda slept with her sister's fiance 2 weeks before her wedding which was later called off.

More: http://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/09/linda-ikeji-slept-with-my-sisters.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1043811188654710784

Linda has been napalizing n humping different firiky and claiming celibacy.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Comradesegun01: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Out of nonsense there is always a sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by StandardJohn(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Okay... We don hear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Butoneday2(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ashaw.o, Ikeji is a whor.e lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by AlphLukau: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stupid People that wount mind their business May God of Shepherd Bushiri help you all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Ikpongiton: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
It's like this baby really enjoyed ,port harcourt's prison experience and beans,and want to go back

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by lindsay(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi
[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/take-it-easy-martinsfeelz.gif?w=768[/img]
Before you kill yourself on top Linda matter.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Cindy08: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
What dey hec is pinning a sorogate baby on him
Kemi kemi kemi how many times I call you?
OK now do d below

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
abeg its time you leave Linda and her matter rest. ..you guys are just using this ...trending......talks to gain page views and comments. ....it's a enough......whether Linda born through surrogacy or not...it's her world...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by lindsay(f): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC will win Osun and there’s nothing you can do about it
[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/death-stare.gif?w=551&h=414[/img]
Which kind of rough play be that? Oh boy stop oh.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Spatta: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
hmm! i knew this will come out. she is not totally crazy. she is getting the backing of her begrudged sister in the Background. This sis sad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by sochey(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Feed us more,,,will thou grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Cindy08: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Linda and kemi should shift , we are concerned with how APC won't cheat us on Thursday.

Rigging won't make APC take back Osun in the upcoming re-run Election, the addition of votes from SPD ,ADP & ADC shows our people no longer want APC...its time for Omisore of SDP & Fatai Akinbade of ADC to come back home

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that paid salary and pensions in a week to election. grin APC & Tinubu lost one of there strongholds cheesy shocked

Oyetola right now, am in pains cool shocked grin
lol bro u serious oooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by oladele00(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:
Karma, nemesis and menopause are no respecter of account balance.

Linda is obviously suffering from what she did to lots of people with her blog, more allegations and accusations are coming.

We'll soon hear that the child belongs to one lifeless man in daura.
you became foolish immediately you mentioned the man from daura.. Your foolishness is second to none.. I pray for more stupidity in ur life
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by gladisa7: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think say this woman bin go jail cry well well came out and apologize..How woman go deytalk abt another woman like this ..Her own to+o they sow am abi she no dey knack?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by SachaBastien(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
12 years a fucck and you had to stir the fuccking waters now?
Then there is so much hate for this Linda woman. Is she a witch that has sucked out the life from many people? Look at all that hateful and bitter comments shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by joe120120(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
MetroVillaZone:
Pharmacist and Activist, Olukemi Olunloyo has taken to social media yet again to spill stories about Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji. Olukemi who is never shy to speak out against Linda Ikeji at any time now claims Linda slept with her sister's fiance 2 weeks before her wedding which was later called off.

More: http://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/09/linda-ikeji-slept-with-my-sisters.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1043811188654710784

This old fool is evil, ogbome,
let holy ghost fire send her what she.want others to suffer. in jesu name. Amen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Zzyy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Linda and kemi should shift , we are concerned with how APC won't cheat us on Thursday.

Rigging won't make APC take back Osun in the upcoming re-run Election, the addition of votes from SPD ,ADP & ADC shows our people no longer want APC...its time for Omisore of SDP & Fatai Akinbade of ADC to come back home

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that paid salary and pensions in a week to election. grin APC & Tinubu lost one of there strongholds cheesy shocked

Oyetola right now, am in pains cool shocked grin

U still carry Apc and pdp matter come here nawa o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Lilimax(f): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
ednut1:
This women is a lunatic abeg. Frustrated demented soul
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well, Linda is tasting a dose of her medicine.

Hopefully, she will change when she resumes blogging.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Rhozabeth(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kingosytex:
linda owes nobody any apology, she was fast approaching her menopause, what she did is justifiable. haters should go and hug transformer
I wish I could like ur post 100 time over!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Rhozabeth(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kingosytex:
linda owes nobody any apology, she was fast approaching her menopause, what she did is justifiable. haters should go and hug transformer
I wish I could like ur post 100 times over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Olu Oluwagbemiga Abiodun: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Davido's Dead Friend / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.