Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding (50678 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Beehshorp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
This is a serious allegation that deserves a response from Linda............, we might say Kemi isn't to be taken seriously but when allegations that tend to dent a person's image and reputation are made and no response is given it is assumed to be true.

There is nothing Serious about a mad, deranged, attention seeking fool's rantings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by rentAcock(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
This woman might need to rent my _cock

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Baddiezz(f): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:
Karma, nemesis and menopause are no respecter of account balance.

She has two children already

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Tonimordred(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sweet penis
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by QuietHammer(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
This stupid woman again

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Boboye4slim(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kemi ain't perfect, linlin ain't perfect either..... Y'all should talkand sort things out

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by hollah123: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is karma at work...the same way Linda doesn't care when she peddles her lies all in d name of blogging is the same way they are serving her hot now.i don't care if it's true or not,let her just feel d heat

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Roughfyzay(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fellow Osun state indigenes we have fought yesterday's battle and prevailed but sadly the opposing forces are at it again. But do not waver for we shall crush them in the battle to come.
Gather your weapons which is your PVC and let's vote out this government together!
#TinubuOuttaOsun
#NoToHalfSalary
#ImoleDe

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by nokatakata: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Areest this woman abeg and let her come and show evidences of all thr accusations. If she cannot, let her rot in jail and no bastar.d should donate any money to help her. Let her learn her lesson really hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Awoo88: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
I like the way Linda has maintain I dignified silence over thus woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
QuietHammer:
This stupid woman again
I thought they always claimed that SALVATION MINISTRY’S head pastor (David Ibiyeomie) delivered her from this treacherous EVIL SPIRIT...??

What’s happening now...??
Is NIGERIA now recycling evil spirits for reuse...??
Anyway, I heard MERCY Land is in the Niger Delta, they should package her to that place before packaging her to the Oga Kpatakpata of them all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Paul112(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Linda vs kemi = PDP vs APC

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by BrokenCock: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Atleast she no rape dem... Plus, what wrre u doing wen she was fyiorking dem? Dockitor been dey wait for her turn to fyiork bt e no click cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Iamgrey5(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi this is getting too much

Linda is not a saint like her "feminist angels" will like us to believe....
We get it OK

So Machu onu osiso angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awoo88:
I like the way Linda has maintain I dignified silence over thus woman.
LINDA initially played to the gallery by revealing BABY BUMPS just to let people, especially her know it was not FAKE.
Linda didn’t display maturity at all.
She fall my hand.
Just to satisfy people, she had to go down that lane

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by aguyph: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
MetroVillaZone:
Pharmacist and Activist, Olukemi Olunloyo has taken to social media yet again to spill stories about Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji. Olukemi who is never shy to speak out against Linda Ikeji at any time now claims Linda slept with her sister's fiance 2 weeks before her wedding which was later called off.
This lady madness don enter next level.
More: http://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/09/linda-ikeji-slept-with-my-sisters.html
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
CocoaOla:
It has been said over and over again that the money stolen by the political class since 1960 till date, is more than enough to turn the whole of Nigeria into Dubai, Singapore, Paris and Rome, ten times and over. Money meant for the construction of roads and bridges for ease of transport; for the construction of monuments to preserve our history; for the building of world class schools to educate and nurture Nigeria's future leaders and inventors; the building of hospitals to care for the sick; to develop our infrastructure and produce power to light our streets and homes, have been shared by a few treacherous prodigals.
Hmmmm, Deep and true words of wisdom!
There was a country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok!

Someone needs to relieve this woman of her tongue and fingers.

Her own don dey too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Quidquopro: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC will win Osun and there’s nothing you can do about it

How will that happen na

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Maccarthy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerians are too somehow... Leave the past in the past. How wish linda wasn't famous would she have brought it up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Winning123: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Only IPOB nuissance are concerned with that.
Mostfavoured010:
Linda and kemi should shift , we are concerned with how APC won't cheat us on Thursday.

Rigging won't make APC take back Osun in the upcoming re-run Election, the addition of votes from SPD ,ADP & ADC shows our people no longer want APC...its time for Omisore of SDP & Fatai Akinbade of ADC to come back home

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that paid salary and pensions in a week to election. grin APC & Tinubu lost one of there strongholds
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Colb461: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
seems like Linda has made more enemies Dan friends
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wetin linda ikeji do this womancheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by johnnny12(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rabbishi..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by BonkoINC: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
This woman has finally lost it.

You know when you re successful u will get lot of enemies..

This is why you shouldn't take this woman serious.

1- this is not the first time she has said serious things bout Linda.. after which she returned to beg.

2. Linda helped this woman last year or so.. despite all she did..

She came back to apologise also.

Linda may not be that all innocent .. but kemi is insane.. old mama wey get so many issues.. ptftt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by jefff455: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
you can see the idiot is actually mad very soon she will be locked up for 9 months

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Ken4agent(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dis woman again??

Anyway check my sigi for info on how to make cash out of that idle land back home

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by salford: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is stale news.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by kenex4ever(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
This is a serious allegation that deserves a response from Linda............, we might say Kemi isn't to be taken seriously but when allegations that tend to dent a person's image and reputation are made and no response is given it is assumed to be true.
aproko

Wetin concern u of na true.

Always commenting like a transgendered

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by seangy4konji: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sonbori give me fish peppersoup..

Something us fishy...Linda us getting doses if what she gave people...

Let her get a cold Chapman and relish in karma.

No saints in hellfire.

Only sinners
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Ferdinandu(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stupid woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / DJ Olu Oluwagbemiga Abiodun: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Davido's Dead Friend / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.