Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding (50582 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Rhozabeth(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
SachaBastien:
12 years a fucck and you had to stir the fuccking waters now?
Then there is so much hate for this Linda woman. Is she a witch that has sucked out the life from many people? Look at all that hateful and bitter comments shocked
You will only have haters when you have made it! Am sure nobody will look in Linda's direction even with all she has supposedly done if she had not made!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Rhozabeth(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Finally I can confirm to every one that this woman has lost it, somebody had better taken her to yaba left b4 she enters the market!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by mansoura(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Another allegation grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Obierika(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mophasa:
Aunty kemi
Aunty kemi
Aunty kemi

How many times did i call u??...This table you are shaking!!

But am really disapointed in this linda, after decieving all our gals with celibacy crap,she was busy collecting itsekiri cassava...

She deserves all shes getting now cuz i hate hypocrites

I hope you really don't believe this crap from this mentally unbalanced woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by SachaBastien(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rhozabeth:

You will only have haters when you have made it! Am sure nobody will look in Linda's direction even with all she has supposedly done if she had not made!
Maybe you are utterly right. The Linda I "know" seems sweet and gentle. Well, everyone can't like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Sigmabond(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
It seems that Kemi has forgotten about her Port Harcourt experience.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Rseven(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kemi, how is dat Linda's fault? Was it not d he-goat ur sister intend to marry dat approached her? Leave Linda and her baby alone she is old enough to know wat is good for her. I tink another prison don dey hungry..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Linda and kemi should shift , we are concerned with how APC won't cheat us on Thursday.

Rigging won't make APC take back Osun in the upcoming re-run Election, the addition of votes from SPD ,ADP & ADC shows our people no longer want APC...its time for Omisore of SDP & Fatai Akinbade of ADC to come back home

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that paid salary and pensions in a week to election. grin APC & Tinubu lost one of there strongholds cheesy shocked

Oyetola right now, am in pains cool shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Duru1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
This is a serious allegation that deserves a response from Linda............, we might say Kemi isn't to be taken seriously but when allegations that tend to dent a person's image and reputation are made and no response is given it is assumed to be true.

Arrant nonsense. When did having an intercourse with opposite sex become a crime? Linda Ikeji is an adult and capable of having sex with anybody she likes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by StUriah(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
donstan18:
Karma, nemesis and menopause are no respecter of account balance.

Linda is obviously suffering from what she did to lots of people with her blog, more allegations and accusations are coming.

We'll soon hear that the child belongs to one lifeless man in daura.

A bitch will not stop sucking after you slap her.

Linda is not a mosquito

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nellybii: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Linda and kemi should shift , we are concerned with how APC won't cheat us on Thursday.

Rigging won't make APC take back Osun in the upcoming re-run Election, the addition of votes from SPD ,ADP & ADC shows our people no longer want APC...its time for Omisore of SDP & Fatai Akinbade of ADC to come back home

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that paid salary and pensions in a week to election. grin APC & Tinubu lost one of there strongholds cheesy shocked

Why is this toddler derailing this thread? Are you an idiot. What have you been drinking?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by placeofallure(f): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Now Aunty Kemi is right about this one. My sister was to attend the wedding, she'd bought 30k aso-ebi cos she's friends with the bride-to-be. At the eleventh hour, wedding was cancelled and I remember my sister gisting me then that Linda was the reason. The groom-to-be, who is a popular OAP, strikes me as the bigger fool who couldn't tell his right from his left. Agbaya osi and shame on him for breaking Aunty Deola's heart.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by baby124: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2018
placeofallure:
Now Aunty Kemi is right about this one. My sister was to attend the wedding, she'd bought 30k aso-ebi cos she's friends with the bride-to-be. At the eleventh hour, wedding was cancelled and I remember my sister gisting me then that Linda was the reason. The groom-to-be, who is a popular OAP, strikes me as the bigger fool who couldn't tell his right from his left. Agbaya osi and shame on him for breaking Aunty Deola's heart.
Please gist us the parties involved. Who was the OAP and who was the cousin? Don’t give half gist here, complete it abeg.

Linda sorry o. You don buy market. Just take it as it comes with the blogging business.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by tomdon(m): 1:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Mostfavoured010:

So they later paid salaries before the election.
I really wonder which set of people voted for that party
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by tomdon(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Mostfavoured010:

So they later paid salaries before the election.
I really wonder which set of people voted for that satanic party grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by fof1: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2018
MetroVillaZone:
Pharmacist and Activist, Olukemi Olunloyo has taken to social media yet again to spill stories about Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji. Olukemi who is never shy to speak out against Linda Ikeji at any time now claims Linda slept with her sister's fiance 2 weeks before her wedding which was later called off.

More: http://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/09/linda-ikeji-slept-with-my-sisters.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1043811188654710784

THIS MEBTALLY UNSTABLE & CONFUSED WOMAN SHOULD SHUT UP AND LEARN TO MIND HER BUSINESS. DON'T KNOW WHY SHE IS RANTING HERE ABD THERE LIKE A WILD CAT?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Afonja007: 4:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Olalan:
This is a serious allegation that deserves a response from Linda............, we might say Kemi isn't to be taken seriously but when allegations that tend to dent a person's image and reputation are made and no response is given it is assumed to be true.
am so happy that linda don't reply this mentally distressed woman she want to get fame from linda no way it won't happen ,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by pagorino(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2018
E b like say prison never taya this milf.... She is just too complicated n full of hatred. angry kemi Fool lonloyo undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2018
This lunatic fringe again... she deserves a second vacation at kuje prison. This time permanently.

Wayrey ni aunty yi sha. Always out to destroy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Volcano12(f): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Olalan:
Olofofo,wetin concern u,aproko
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by tammie24: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Okoyeebo:

It's her random banging that gave her the fish-smell causing infections Wizkid talked about.

Linda is a h0rny hoe. She can fuvk a bottle of Pepsi orobo.
Hahaha.....

O ga o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by oladele00(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma, nemesis and menopause are no respecter of account balance.

Linda is obviously suffering from what she did to lots of people with her blog, more allegations and accusations are coming.

We'll soon hear that the child belongs to one lifeless man in daura.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by CCC2(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
This is a fucking case!!!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by funmmy01: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Kemi has serious problem. Let linda be.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Stevewonder004(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Shey na cause abi na swear they use gossip swear for this kemi?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
lindsay:

[img]https://porthaitch.files./2018/09/death-stare.gif?w=551&h=414[/img]
Which kind of rough play be that? Oh boy stop oh.
I don talk my own .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Quidquopro:

How will that happen na
Sorry I couldn’t tell you how it will happen . I was banned for a few days .
I bet you don’t need no more explanations now.
Enjoy!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
sportskid:

Sharap dia loser
Who is the loser now?
The end justifies the means!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
your family needs to stay closer to you so that you won't drink snipper on Thursday
Oga. How market
Whose family need to watch him now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
. You'll only kill yourself , we have succeeded in given you high BP today ,come on the 27th , you and your APC members will drink sniper
How market tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.