Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? (2439 Views)

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why will an Electoral Officer allowed to receive a call before declaring the result of the Osun State?

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by yarimo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mteeeewwwww
Ivegotsolutions embarassedpost=71462571:
Why will an Electoral Officer allowed to receive a call before declaring the result of the Osun State?
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by knowhowk: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm ! Naija ,I hail ooo ,What an Observation ,But who will ever look into this ? Abi na Police, Service Provider to Check Call details.Na Naija we dey .
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Omeokachie: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
The look on his face says it all.

The Humphrey Nwosu June 12 elections plays out again.

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by olatunjithomas(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by KraticKratus: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Maybe it was his wife reminding him to buy bread on his way home.

9 Likes

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by oo5050: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
order from above.

2 Likes

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Okoroawusa: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
KraticKratus:
Maybe it was his wife reminding him to buy bread on his way home.
Or his landlord calling to remind him of his house rent.

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by bedspread: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
On a Patrotic Note, The Present INEC setup is a Risk to the 2019 Elections....

Election is the People's will not scams and Manfactured Results..

You can't fail and Expect the People to stick with You..

4 Likes

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by inforesource: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
VAR is allowed. Have u forgotten?
Ivegotsolutions:
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Mophasa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who else other than the lifeless dullard

2 Likes

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by baliyubla: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Looks like the coward was been threatened.

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by risi66(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
LWKMD.
INEC Returning officer : Oga this one hard i swear
phone caller: Declare the thing inconclusive jor.
INEC Returning officer : make i try na. But oga davido..
phone caller : tah.. Davido wetin declare that tin jor.
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Bossontop(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Heheheh......so u are thinking wat im thinking abii??
#corruption......and i tot dey said dey are fighting corruption

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by risi66(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bossontop:
grin grin grin grin Heheheh......so u are thinking wat im thinking abii??

seriously
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Lipscomb(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ivegotsolutions:
go ask him. So his family can't call him.
Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by anpipac: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
AND THERE WAS A COUNTRY. I WEEP FOR DEMOCRACY BEEN PRACTISED IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by pussyeater(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
go ask him. So his family can't call him.
Wee you keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by AllTheWayUp: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
The Buhari cabals called him

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Something smells like a fish here, from the way I see it the person on the other side of the phone was dishing orders to him..

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by DonHummer(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria is a joke.
How can you be making/receiving calls on a live broadcast at a sensitive moment like that. Your assistants could receive the call and relay the info to you if need be.

1 Like

Re: Who Called INEC Returning Officer In Osun Before He Declared The Result? by jchioma: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Or his landlord calling to remind him of his house rent.

Or his late father calling to remind him of his next remembrance coming up. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan / Just Wamakko Only At Sokoto Few Months Ago / Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.