Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (54874 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by 360great(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ode'
May sense fall on u
JasonScoolari:
So we should start dancing nakked?

The Senate president father was a thief and we all know who the Senate president is.
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Chelseafan1: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
nwakibie3:

They should be farmers or tailors by now if they are in nigeria grin

There's a family I know in Ife, both Parents are dentists (Professors and Consultants already) First child is a Dentist now.

The two younger girls are Medical Doctors grin grin grin
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by ufuosman(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kudos to them
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by nwakibie3(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chelseafan1:

There's a family I know in Ife, both Parents are dentists (Professors and Consultants already) First child is a Dentist now.

That was before Professor Isaac Adewole was made minister of health na grin
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Cindy08: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wawu doctorship
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by obataokenwa(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
My uncle and his four children are all medical doctors in US and to us it doesn't even matter cos we've lost them over there in US. They were all born there and all that achievement is of no use to us. One is even a neurosurgeon
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Elxandre(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hope it wasn't imposed on them sha sad
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by tit(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chelseafan1:

yoloba amaka
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
I pray they don't all catch Lassa fever/Ebola.

If they do, God is not to blame ogrin
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Baroba(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Amerika Amaka grin
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Eserise1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
PrettyGist:
Proud father with his 3 children that are also medical doctors like himself.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/father-3-children-also-medical-doctors-like

So lovely
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Legendkid: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:

The Senate president father was a thief and we all know who the Senate president is.

And buhari hardworking son schooled in UK most expensive school, bought a powerbike of 150 million Naira, got involved in an accident and was treated abroad..
Idiot... shut up there, defender of foolishness.
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by eby001(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Oga, good you didn't mention my teachers' names. grin
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by homesteady(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
nwakibie3:
I know it wont be in nigeria before i open the thread grin

Look at this one! Most doctors in Nigeria, what do you think their children study in College? fine art? grin

One of my classmate, his Dad is a Doctor, his 4 children are in medical school, two in my class.

1 Like

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by chuksohams(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Weak
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Burgerlomo: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2018
God bless them cool
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:20am On Sep 24, 2018
#RESPECT

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by hopexter(m): 3:37am On Sep 24, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ρεrfεςτ!!! βυτ τhειr mυm sεεms το βε mιssιηg frοm τhε ριςτυrε ενεη ατ ςhιlδhοοδ.... sad

ΗΑΡΡΥ FΑΜΙLY ΤΗΟUGH...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How do you know they're happy.
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by funsho4man(m): 4:35am On Sep 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:

but what of her sister?
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by stevenosa(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Smart1113:
Gf

What is the difference with WhatsApp that I use here n Nigeria with that of these countries?
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by KosyJerry(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
IGBO Amaka grin

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Lovely... God bless them
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by 9ja083: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2018
medicineis their language and anatomy is ascent
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by wink2015(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2018
DOKITA!

No shaking!
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by metaphysics(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=OrestesDante post=71464168]angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ρεrfεςτ!!! βυτ τhειr mυm sεεms το βε mιssιηg frοm τhε ριςτυrε ενεη ατ ςhιlδhοοδ.... sad

ΗΑΡΡΥ FΑΜΙLY ΤΗΟUGH...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na she dey snap the picture....
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by CDCEO001: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2018
If i did not see their far back pictures, I would have thought the son is the youngest.
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by nonix22(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Immediately i saw the caption, I knew it can never be from naija. The education system will frustrate you sef, an you go use your hand drop out. seems they lost their Mum or something. She must be very proud where ever she is now
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by ACHILLES45: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Itsky: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
nwakibie3:
I know it wont be in nigeria before i open the thread grin
Prof Ale from kogi state has four doc and one pharm.
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Reference(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
thesicilian:
No innovation at all. Everyone must follow daddy's steps and will forever remain in his shadow.

No sir. That is the foundation of excellence. That is how God created us to be. That is how the tribes of Israel were divided and tasked. Even in nature a lion births a lion, an eagle lays eggs with little eaglets in them. A crocodile does not raise a buffalo or gives birth to a rat. That is why animals are much more proficient than humans and why God naturally blesses them. They have no problem wirh vision and know exactly what they are created to do. The life of man on the other hand is a recurring mess, full of hate, ignorance and ao his life is most miserable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.