Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (54877 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by nwakibie3(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Itsky:
Prof Ale from kogi state has four doc and one pharm.

That was before Professor Isaac Adewole was made minister of health na grin grin
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by thesicilian: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reference:

No sir. That is the foundation of excellence. That is how God created us to be. That is how the tribes of Israel were divided and tasked. Even in nature a lion births a lion, an eagle lays eggs with little eaglets in them. A crocodile does not raise a buffalo or gives birth to a rat. That is why animals are much more proficient than humans and why God naturally blesses them. They have no problem wirh vision and know exactly what they are created to do. The life of man on the other hand is a recurring mess, full of hate, ignorance and ao his life is most miserable.
Hahaha
Cain and Abel were of different professions.
Esau and Jacob were twins but of different professions.
Among the children of Jesse there were farmers, rearers and soldiers.
Among the disciples of Jesus there were farmers, doctors and fishermen.
Even at man's lowest, he still commands much more respect from God than the animals.
Pls don't get it twisted.
Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by Elouise: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don know say no be nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.