Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (69920 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2018
JesslordKay:
Don't complain cuz at 46 you shouldn't be serving.

Who says a 46 year old can't serve?
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by dabossman(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2018
What a rubbish assertion. If this boy was playing for Golden Eaglets now, even with this small stature, they will say he is overage.

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Godson84: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Under aged police vs over aged corper grin cheesy
U get sense. The Corper is more than 30.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Gossiplover:
WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT HE IS UNDERGAE? The corper should have provided that. OP, you are fond of carrying unconfirmed news in the name of traffic. you did the same yesterday as regards to the missing army general before u corrected urself. You should be able to differentiate real news from propaganda. This is pure propaganda.

SINCE YOU KNOW THE REPORT IS ALLEGED, WHY DON'T U WAIT TILL U CONFIRM IT. this will only incite trouble among supporters.

Can you call the police officer below underage because she looks young? But she's a police officer

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by drogbuefi: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Bayelsa,as i check,i know say na u e go be
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Na eye person day take know corn when done do to chop.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by carammel(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
The guy is not underage though,he will be above 20,he only has small stature and babyface.
Who could guess Teju Babyface was an old guy those time he was making waves? He looked 15 when he was already in late twenties.

Another case is my own dad,he looks like he is in his 30s meanwhile he is well above 50.
Size or looks can never be used to judge age,they can be contradicting.

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by teepain: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2018
azimibraun:
This rush to post things on the social media will be the death and downfall of a lot of young Nigerians. The smallest dude in my university, skinny, Tiny and baby looking had a younger brother who is so huge nobody wants to mess with him. He was a basketball player yet his elder brother was like Aki and Paw Paw. Dont you know we have people whose bodies don't grow with their Ages? Isnt a form of it is what Lionel Messi had before Barca's money helped him grow a bit? 13 or 14years indeed. Aki and Paw Paw are equally 5 and 6years of age. You have bought yourself a big problem with the police force. See how you deceived the Innocent unsuspecting Man just to take his photo online and embarrass a federal officer.

He who alleges must prove. The op has made an allegation, he may be called upon to prove. The right and freedom to use the internet comes with inherent responsibilities. That right is not absolute.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by femi4: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2018
airsaylongcon:

There is no Age limit! If u graduate before 30, u can serve at any age u choose to. Because Adeosun graduated before 30, she needed to serve and wasn't exempt by age.

I don't understand. If he's beyond 30 does that make him ineligible to serve? Only people who graduated after their 30th birthday are ineligible to serve. If u graduate before 30, you must serve. Whether u decide to serve immediately u graduate or when u are 45, u will still serve. Nothing like exemption for these category of people
That's why he's ineligible
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2018
That guy must have finished secondary school. Some peeps don't look their age while others look.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
One of the NYSC members who participated in Osun election took to Facebook to share photos of a policeman allegedly to be between 13-14yrs that participated in the election.According to him,he was surprised to see the young man in police uniform. He wrote....

'This small police boy was also in my ward. He should be 13 or 14 years old. All the corps members were like how come. But then i like him. I just have to take this picture with himĀ  for reference purpose. He is from the North and he can't speak English'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-photos-of-underaged-police-officer.html

The Complainant (NYSC member) merely looking at his face is above 30 yrs. So why is he putting on NYSC uniform knowing that he is over aged for the service?

Don't judge people (by their look) lest you also will be judged.

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2018
femi4:
That's why he's ineligible

Where's ur irrefutable proof that he graduated before 30? He who alleges must provide proof
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by femi4: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Where's ur irrefutable proof that he graduated before 30? He who alleges must provide proof
The proof is on facebook
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by darelar(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Am certain that this copper is 40 year's plus and doing the service of under 30 but claiming someone is under age.

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stale news... I have a secondary school classmate (finished 2002) that still looks like a 13 year old boy. now married with a daughter. lock him up with your girlfriend for 2 nights then you can come and tell his real age.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
One of the NYSC members who participated in Osun election took to Facebook to share photos of a policeman allegedly to be between 13-14yrs that participated in the election.According to him,he was surprised to see the young man in police uniform. He wrote....

'This small police boy was also in my ward. He should be 13 or 14 years old. All the corps members were like how come. But then i like him. I just have to take this picture with himĀ  for reference purpose. He is from the North and he can't speak English'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-photos-of-underaged-police-officer.html

Trust me, this so called underage boy might be mature than all this foolish old hags in the force.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lifestone:

He has violated the right of the Officer by making public a wrong observation about him.
Since I have reason to doubt his claims that the Officer is underage, then I will doubt his claim that the Officer can't speak english.
What is wrong about his observation? Can you prove that the officer is not under aged?
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
SheIsElle:

What is wrong about his observation? Can you prove that the officer is not under aged?
Everything is wrong with the unsubstantiated observation. It's like I looked at your face and screams to the whole world that you are a thief and then ask you to proof that you are not a thief !
People don't know how it feels until you are on the receiving end
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by DECENCY3: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Under age Police but OVER age CORPER.

OP face your front and mind your business
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
54 year old corper..

U no deh shame.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Slimmacho: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
That boy is not underaged, probably between 19 and 21.
This is what I call vision!
The way the Northerners planted their people in the military and other security outfits at very young age so that they'll be able to attain their possible highest ranks before retirement.
We don't wake up to find Northerners as high ranking officers, they've been planted there as early as 19 years of age. They also have rapid promotions because they have their ppl at the top.
Even Buhari was drafted into the military before he finished his secondary school that explains why he couldn't sit for his final exam.
Southerners are never visionaries, now they cry they are being marginalized. They cry Imbalance.
An average Southerner will like to finish university, look for a job for a few years then remembers he can go into the force but he's already above 30 years old, he back dates his age to fit into the maximum age, abandons his degree certificate so he could qualify for the recruit program. He struggles for promotion as no one will help him, and ends up retiring as a low ranked officer.

All sensitive ministries in Nigeria have young Northerners planted there so that they'll continue the tradition and few years time, they became heads.
Go to CBN, Customs, Nigerian Army, Police, Immigration, they are even getting into NNPC.

Our brothers in the south will never help their kind.
Am sorry, the North will continue to dominate the South!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Nope. U can serve at any age as long as u graduate BEFORE your 30th birthday

So someone will not serve until after 15 years of graduation?
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

So someone will not serve until after 15 years of graduation?

Very possible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.