Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (69915 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by tit(f): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
mumus,
what is your proof the police boy is up to age?
mind you, is nysc not optional if over 30?
or the corper is using football age?
or the corper graduated 10 years ago, like adeosun, and just came to serve

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
But you sef be over aged corper.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by magzey: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm this baby face officer can impregnate your elder sister grin grin grin

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Jacobx007: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
magzey:
Hmmm this baby face officer can impregnate your elder sister grin grin grin
Thank you guy, one bottle for you, on me lol
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
One of the NYSC members who participated in Osun election took to Facebook to share photos of a policeman allegedly to be between 13-14yrs that participated in the election.According to him,he was surprised to see the young man in police uniform. He wrote....

'This small police boy was also in my ward. He should be 13 or 14 years old. All the corps members were like how come. But then i like him. I just have to take this picture with himĀ  for reference purpose. He is from the North and he can't speak English'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-photos-of-underaged-police-officer.html

He's not a child, He's a sickler
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by eddie7: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
He is of age. Nature or disease but he's good to go. The future IGP. No be naija again?

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by naijapage(f): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
SICK SMALL POLICE .... may God of Shepherd Bushiri help Nigeria
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by francdec4(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nothing to say about this entity called naija but .......

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mario1989:
THE CORPER SEF LOOK OVERAGE FOR NYSC...

he look like he's in his late 30's...
But wetin concern me sef...

Is National Service only for people under 30?
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
dazzlingd:
Well you both got it wrong, he looks 13 while you look 45 and yet you are serving. Well this is Nigeria, age falsification is allowed.

What's wrong with a 45year old doing youth service? undecided
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
fear NORTH!
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
harrisonford001:
Let the Corp member prove he's not above 30! He should be investigated by the authority! To me that guy is close to 40! Illiterate graduate

Are 30 year olds not allowed to serve? As far as I know u can serve at whatever age as long as u graduate before your 30th birthday.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by themanderon: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Woe unto you that see white and decide to call it black. I am saddened by the comments I read up there. People truly deserve the kind of leaders they get.
Someone pointed out his observation and the best we can all do is to call him names. No wonder we are where we are today as a nation, putting square pegs in round holes and shooting ourselves in the crotch.
Now even if we assume that young man is up to 18yrs old what's up with his inability to speak the official language of the country and how did he get into the police force? These are the questions we should be asking if indeed we want to drag this nation out of the sorry state its in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2018
sad see the yeye kopa face like a dented Molue/ agbero face.

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Danpraise4ever: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2018
azimibraun:
You a corps member displaying so much ignorance and endangering yourself and bringing the NYSC to disrepute is the 13years old in behavior. Do you know how much you have exposed yourself? You will take what comes out it. See me see wahala. Do you know how many things a lot of us see and let them pass? If you plan to use everything you see to get praises on the social media, then you ate doomed as a young man. Your face is in the picture already, so expect the police to come for you for explanations. You sure will get to court and the NYSC will gently deny you.

Stop threatening the young man biko... This is how we spoil Nigeria.... Small small
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Shugah(f): 12:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Baby police...who remember that movie?
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2018
azimibraun:
This rush to post things on the social media will be the death and downfall of a lot of young Nigerians. The smallest dude in my university, skinny, Tiny and baby looking had a younger brother who is so huge nobody wants to mess with him. He was a basketball player yet his elder brother was like Aki and Paw Paw. Dont you know we have people whose bodies don't grow with their Ages? Isnt a form of it is what Lionel Messi had before Barca's money helped him grow a bit? 13 or 14years indeed. Aki and Paw Paw are equally 5 and 6years of age. You have bought yourself a big problem with the police force. See how you deceived the Innocent unsuspecting Man just to take his photo online and embarrass a federal officer.
Leave am he go hear am. His hailers will soon cry foul.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2018
azimibraun:
You a corps member displaying so much ignorance and endangering yourself and bringing the NYSC to disrepute is the 13years old in behavior. Do you know how much you have exposed yourself? You will take what comes out it. See me see wahala. Do you know how many things a lot of us see and let them pass? If you plan to use everything you see to get praises on the social media, then you ate doomed as a young man. Your face is in the picture already, so expect the police to come for you for explanations. You sure will get to court and the NYSC will gently deny you.
For the fact that you choose to ignore societal vices all because you want to save yourself from "wahala" doesn't mean that some people can.
I don't see how he endangered himself by making a simple observation. How has his observation brought NYSC to disrepute?
This attitude of yours is the reason why there is a continual decline in freedom of speech in Nigeria. People like you scare people from airing their view for the fear of your perceived stigmatization, you choose to sacrifice your right on the altar of cowardice. You will rather be a sycophant than a critic, thereby enabling societal decay.
The question you should be concerned with is this "assuming without conceding that the police officer is not under aged, why should the Nigerian police force employ one who cannot speak the country's official language as a police officer? How can he effectively carry out his official duties without mastery of the language? But am sure you are too busy trying to Savage your image and public opinion about yourself than critical evaluate the questions. You shun the truth and play on sentiments.
I will also be correct to assume that the officer is an illiterate without a proper understanding of what is expected of him as a police officer, no wonder there is a continual increase in police brutality and people like you with your self righteous attitude is unknowingly promoting this vice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by naijaking1: 1:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Even the police Buhari could trust are only people recruited from his tribe in Niger republic, even if it's a 13 year old boy. He's better than unreliable adult southerners looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Virgoprince(m): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-photos-of-underaged-police-officer.html
Is that what you went there for? Ask the small boy for connection old corper

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Virgoprince(m): 1:57am On Sep 24, 2018
tit:
mumus,
what is your proof the police boy is up to age?
mind you, is nysc not optional if over 30?
or the corper is using football age?
or the corper graduated 10 years ago, like adeosun, and just came to serve
see who is talking about age face what u re there for Biko.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:04am On Sep 24, 2018
azimibraun:

He got his 1 minute fame, By now he has left osun state and is on the run cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 24, 2018
The boy is even taller than the copper.
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2018
That police guy can easily be 19 or 20. Some lanky people look younger.

In the same way some would doubt the corper a few years from now if he's a civil servant and says he's 33 by then.

We all have different bodies. If Zidane or Wayne Rooney or Lukaku were born in Africa, many would say the claim football age.

Zidane & Rooney were already bald at 25.

We have an obsession with age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:15am On Sep 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
I guess One of the so called repentant Boko haram fighters recruited into the police force by the dullard

Foolish comment. grin
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 4:00am On Sep 24, 2018
SheIsElle:

For the fact that you choose to ignore societal vices all because you want to save yourself from "wahala" doesn't mean that some people can.
I don't see how he endangered himself by making a simple observation. How has his observation brought NYSC to disrepute?
This attitude of yours is the reason why there is a continual decline in freedom of speech in Nigeria. People like you scare people from airing their view for the fear of your perceived stigmatization, you choose to sacrifice your right on the altar of cowardice. You will rather be a sycophant than a critic, thereby enabling societal decay.
The question you should be concerned with is this "assuming without conceding that the police officer is not under aged, why should the Nigerian police force employ one who cannot speak the country's official language as a police officer? How can he effectively carry out his official duties without mastery of the language? But am sure you are too busy trying to Savage your image and public opinion about yourself than critical evaluate the questions. You shun the truth and play on sentiments.
I will also be correct to assume that the officer is an illiterate without a proper understanding of what is expected of him as a police officer, no wonder there is a continual increase in police brutality and people like you with your self righteous attitude is unknowingly promoting this vice.

He has violated the right of the Officer by making public a wrong observation about him.
Since I have reason to doubt his claims that the Officer is underage, then I will doubt his claim that the Officer can't speak english.

2 Likes

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2018
that police officer is not underage anything, he is young with small body. everyone wanna trend by all means. #OldCorper
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by jodeci(m): 4:11am On Sep 24, 2018
The major issue should be why can't he speak English?

1 Like

Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2018
We might not know his age but he can't speak English....... A policeman for dat matter.... Not even pigin
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by Pat081: 4:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Op re u d one in NYSC uniform If yes u should cover ur face too , if it is oyinbo people now u will b happy abi
Re: 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2018
You just killed his career. Under aged and can't speak the lingual franca. Poor boy, he will find his job go front grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.