Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Travelling To Uganda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Uganda (2893 Views)

Has Anyone Travelled By Land(road) From Nigeria To Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Uganda by virago(f): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good evening my travellanders ( I'm guessing that's what regular visitors to the travel section are called ) , I intend to travel to Uganda in December to see a friend and I have no clue on what to expect and the easiest way to get there ( also the cheapest ). Anybody with useful info can share it on this thread. Is it better ( and cheaper , I have to emphasize this as I don't have so much to spare ) to go by road or to fly , also I'll like to know what other things to expect and how much it will likely cost for a ten day visit.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Uganda by virago(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Contributions will be appreciated
Re: Travelling To Uganda by virago(f): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Travelling To Uganda by LOSKYXANDER: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Is it even possible to travel by road to Uganda? Try Ethiopian airways
Re: Travelling To Uganda by Danielking00: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2018
Check www.wakanow.com or travelstart.com for your flight fare
Re: Travelling To Uganda by yomi007k(m): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Why don't you ask your friend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Uganda by good4all40: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
virago:
Good evening my travellanders ( I'm guessing that's what regular visitors to the travel section are called ) , I intend to travel to Uganda in December to see a friend and I have no clue on what to expect and the easiest way to get there ( also the cheapest ). Anybody with useful info can share it on this thread. Is it better ( and cheaper , I have to emphasize this as I don't have so much to spare ) to go by road or to fly , also I'll like to know what other things to expect and how much it will likely cost for a ten day visit.

As a Nigerian you have two options either you apply for the visa prior to your emberkation or you get it on arrival in Kampala for 50USD.

As for your itinerary l think Ethiopia, Rwanda or Kenya airways is your best best make sure you have some BTA with you atleast 500USD, Bon voyage.
Re: Travelling To Uganda by Rexnegro(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
good4all40:

As a Nigerian you have two options either you apply for the visa prior to your emberkation or you get it on arrival in Kampala for 50USD.

As for your itinerary l think Ethiopia, Rwanda or Kenya airways is your best best make sure you have some BTA with you atleast 500USD, Bon voyage.
are u sure it is not up to 1000usd bta ?
Re: Travelling To Uganda by NewAjala(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2018
How possible is it to go by road?
Re: Travelling To Uganda by good4all40: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Rexnegro:

are u sure it is not up to 1000usd bta ?

Yes 1000usd or more will be perfect but if she has 500usd and tell them she has some decent cash on her card, she should be good to go. Note: they may or may not ask for BTA but always prepare for it in case they do.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Uganda by Rexnegro(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
good4all40:

Yes 1000usd or more will be perfect but if she has 500usd and tell them she has some decent cash on her card, she should be good to go. Note: they may or may not ask for BTA but always prepare for it in case they do.
better this way , so babe u don hear ?
Re: Travelling To Uganda by TheAviator: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
good4all40:

Hello!

I know that Uganda has e-visa, but I would like to ask if they still have the visa on arrival policy.

Thanks

P
Re: Travelling To Uganda by Rexnegro(m): 1:12am On Dec 08, 2019
TheAviator:

Hello!

I know that Uganda has e-visa, but I would like to ask if they still have the visa on arrival policy.

Thanks

P
you should check with their website , but u think they should have that .

(1) (Reply)

The Japa After The Japa / List Of Countries An Average Nigerian Can Live And Work Easily / Things To Do In Den Haag (the Hague) Netherland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.