Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State (718 Views)

10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State by mundus(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
2019: Ihedioha Writes PDP Delegates, Consolidates Support, Ahead of Primaries.

Former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives and leading PDP governorship aspirant, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON, has written a letter to the 3126 delegates of the party in the 305 wards that will be voting during the party’s governorship primaries scheduled to hold on Friday, September 28, 2018.

The former Deputy Speaker, in the letter he personally signed and handed to individual delegates during his last round of consultation visit with them. He congratulated them on their emergence as delegates, adding that it is an enormous responsibility and confidence bestowed on them by the party.

The letter reads, “I am pleased to convey profound felicitations to you on your emergence as a delegate for our party’s primaries. This is indeed a huge task, towards liberating and rebuilding our dear state, Imo.

“You will recall that we set out on this journey in the last general election, with the conviction that our state was badly governed. I had offered myself to lead the state and actualize the dreams we envisioned for our state and I believe you were a part of that memorable struggle.

“Regrettably, the situation then that spurred me to offer myself for service, has worsened, necessitating a more determined aspiration again. I therefore present myself to be considered by our great party to fly its flag in the next general election.

“Within the last five months, I have visited and interacted with Imo PDP party officers, stakeholders and members from the 305 wards, visiting 87 clans in the 27 LGAs of the state. In the process of my sojourn, I believe that I now know Imo better and our people now understand me better than in 2014. I am also more equipped and better prepared.

To actualize our collective goal, I shall deploy my huge governmental experience, multiple capacities, goodwill, consequential network of contacts, grassroots support and acceptability, as well as impressive track record of achievement, for the benefit of us all.

I am convinced that together and by the grace of God, we can #RebuildImo and restore our values for the collective good and interest of our party and Imo State in general.

In view of the above, may I therefore, solicit for your kind support and partnership towards realizing this all important project.”

So far, Rt. Hon. Ihedioha has interacted with the delegates in Okigwe Zone during his visit to both federal constituencies. He also paid similar visit to Ideato Federal Constituency where he interacted with the delegates in Osina. He is expected to conclude this round of parley to the remaining federal constituency this week.

He was accompanied by the Director General of his campaign organization, Dr. Vin Udokwu, Chief Analyn Nwaneri, Rt. Hon. Chuma Nnaji, Chief Stanford Onyirimba, LadyNgozi Oguike, Arch. Chidi Okoli, Chief Damian Ezeagu and a host of other notable leaders across the state.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State by Mostfavoured010(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State by SirVictory: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
This man is gonna defeat Okorocha's son in-law come 2019

#AnotherStatePDPWillRescue
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State by mundus(m): 12:19am On Sep 24, 2018
SirVictory:
This man is gonna defeat Okorocha's son in-law come 2019

#AnotherStatePDPWillRescue

✌️
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State by Kingosytex(m): 12:19am On Sep 24, 2018
2019 is gonna be operation change the change. okoroAWUSA and his inlaw will be bundled straight to the village while the jihadist in aso rock will be sent daura-the land of herdsmen
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Personally Writes To Over 3,000 PDP Delegates In Imo State by paramakina202: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2018
The change should take over Abia state.Our votes should start to count.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Crisis In Jos / Why Taminu Turaki Stepped Down For Bukola Saraki / How Buhari Can Change The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.