Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (34607 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by tunmedies(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
oshe11:
Buhari's sense is Inconclusive
lolzz...
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by nuclearboy(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Omisore... ministerial/ambassadorial post

What can PDP offer him?

Watching
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Bimpe29: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
PDP will carry the day eventually insha Allah.
Signal it's for APC as far as 2019 general elections are concerned.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Misterdhee1(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
FBIL:

You write as if other states don't build infrastructure and pay salary as due. See Ebonyi, Enugu etc, with lesser allocations than Osun. This thing is peculiar to SW - Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and the rest. Lagos is surviving because of non-indigenes and the sea Ports.
Oga, don't say wetin u don't know abeg. Osun has triple the number of civil servants in most of these states you mentioned and who told you Osun collects more allocation than enugu? Ogun pays salaries as at when due. My point is, being a governor of a state like Osun with large civil service and rotten infrastructure brings lots of responsibilities. Oyinola was a civil servants' governor, yet he was hated by the non-working masses and voted out. Aregbesola is a capital project governor yet he is hated by civil sernants. That should tell you we don't really know what we want in this country. Long-term benefits or short-term joy??

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Hardeysolution(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2018
GEEBITE:
To think you sound enlightened makes it worse reading this.
Take care
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by omokab: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Simonrom:
But it's still beyond me how civil servants who are being owed more than a year's salary could vote for APC, giving them mouth to be shouting inconclusive up and down.
90 percet of them voted for omoisore while the remaing ones voted for both pdp and apc. This is to know that they are just making mouth. They are not that relevant in todays poilitcs. They should not be shoing their interest for one party because demola can also repeat the same thng aregbesola did to them for not supporting if he later won the election.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by tallfish145(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Lovelife433 post=71477617] every body just dey talk trash. Who be dis idiot again? fish brain
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by KingRagnar: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
I guess PDP have exhausted their resources for this election that they cannot afford a rerun, that is why Secondus is running from pillar to post screaming that they declare them winners. pity!

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by tuniski: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC will win and Oyetola will be declared winner .
PDP will go to court and lose out at the Judiciary too
Stop deceiving yourself APC has lost it already. the rerun that won't even attract 1000 voters is just to rationalize the demise of Aregbesola in Osun politics.

PDP all the way to Aso Rock 2019.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by sulhazan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oya [url=sulhazan.com/askquestion]Ask Question[/url]! 9ja politics erh!
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by nanfan: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Misterdhee1:

In fact all elections that were conducted during 16 years of pdp rule were free and fair..
some people are naturally liars. What about Kogi election 2015 check and judged by yourself, history never die even if you are to evasive to memory.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Afunwa2028: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Hardeysolution post=71477654]All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Buhari till 2023... Or let me say APC till 2023.....

Then, we will have another sets, then from anywhere and any party.... I will gladly support the best candidate.

Right now no best

Saraki is a desperate thief
Atiku is a desperate destroyer
The young ones aren't ready yet...

BUHARI is the best option even though he isn't perfect for us... But out of the imperfect, he is still the preferred.

Some people already shouting team Saraki..?

The same way you hated since 2015, you will come back to hate. Nonsense. PDP playing you and you're all believing.

Our plans are ready. We will change Nigeria for real. We are prepared for you

APC! Till forever if they don't Bleep up Sha. You probably weren't paid well by ur sponsors for dis post but kos u are a Nigerian youth (Lazy Youths) . you accepted their peanut in exchange for plain truth
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Misterdhee1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
nanfan:
some people are naturally liars. What about Kogi election 2015 check and judged by yourself, history never die even if you are to evasive to memory.
You mumu sha. Or probably u were born just few years ago. I asked for a single election that was free and fair during pdp's 16 years, and you're mentioning 2015, same year pdp was thrown out? Go ask your egbons how elections were run in Nigeria pre-2015.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Meritbaba(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
BOLDIM:
My opinion though, if APC wins, restructuring of the state capital and environs will continue, and if PDP wins, they will pay salary all through their four years tenure..
With APC, I see a new Osun everyday and investors having their way into the State thereby creating employment. Which will make the civil servant get their full salary paid in the nearest future. Business will be more lucrative in the State.
Exactly, people who aren't staying in the state don't know what's happening

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Anijay1212(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Then, we will have another sets, then from anywhere and any party.... I will gladly support the best candidate.

Right now no best

BUHARI is the best option even though he isn't perfect for us... But out of the imperfect, he is still the preferred.

The same way you hated since 2015, you will come back to hate. Nonsense. PDP playing you and you're all believing.

Our plans are ready. We will change Nigeria for real. We are prepared for it.

APC! Till forever if they don't Bleep up Sha.

Barman abeg give this my guy one bottle of Heineken for me.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Xlr(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Simonrom:
But it's still beyond me how civil servants who are being owed more than a year's salary could vote for APC, giving them mouth to be shouting inconclusive up and down.
Some people believe in perpetual suffering and sadness�
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by tinsel: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am really wondering what my people in the east will do if Buhari wins in 2019. Is it we will continue to wail for another 4 years plus?
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by JamesTPhillips: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Belleful: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
well said my learned master.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by BunmiSkye: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is rightly put together,although i agree to the part where you said he isn't perfect for us all,the fact is none can be perfect at all even if it is not buhari....But like you have said it is best buhari comes back than accepting all this wrong and reckless leaders again,we have been taught and we have learnt that giving PDP another chance is like endangering the future of this country meanwhile the future is here already.I wont vote for Saraki and the likes of others,there is no way its gonna come through for me.
Hardeysolution:
All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Right now no best

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by GetCofOProperty: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
KingRagnar:
I guess PDP have exhausted their resources for this election that they cannot afford a rerun, that is why Secondus is running from pillar to post screaming that they declare them winners. pity!

Wish them well really. The best should emerge from this election.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by lovebless: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Hardeysolution:

Right now no best

[img]
Hardeysolution:

Right now no best

[/img]
Hardeysolution:

Right now no best

my God who is rithis
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by DonMekino(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nigeria...
The constitution says one thing and the electoral act says another...
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by lovebless: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
wow, it amaze me beyond what I can compare. whenever I hear someone saying no credible option in this country against pmb 2019.

I have two questions for those that opined the notion.

1. what will happen after 2023? Will he continue as no credible contender out over 180m citizens
2, what about you? you not eligible or you one of the corrupt Nigerians.

Pmb has no moral justification to context election let alone winning as elected president. his antecedent will surly jeopardize such ambition if Nigeria is a civilized country like UK or USA. but are so forgetful and sentimental.

what will you say of a man, head of state, that voted against is country man as s sectary of OAU.

can you all pmb loyalist remember number of death recorded after pmb lost election in 2011 due to his statement.

how can we commit the economy of nation to such great novice, whom has no business, even he can't be precise where is third property was in port Harcourt and expect such economy to boom.
I remembered when he was then head of state, majority of you then erroneously took idiagbom for head of state.

my earnest prayer is pmb should not go beyond 2019 as president this suffering is enough.
my candid opinion
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
tuniski:

Stop deceiving yourself APC has lost it already. the rerun that won't even attract 1000 voters is just to rationalize the demise of Aregbesola in Osun politics.

Ok angry
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

How market
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by tuniski: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

How market

Very good
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

Very good
APC has lost it already cheesy
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by tuniski: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC has lost it already cheesy
Apc lost and Pdp won then Apc stole the trophy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.