Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (34455 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2018
News Release

I'm Grateful To Osun Voters - Ademola Adeleke

The undeclared winner of Osun governorship election,Senator Ademola Adeleke, has expressed profound appreciation and gratitude to Osun electorate for their kind support in yesterday election.

In a statement he signed this evening ,Senator Adeleke said the widespread support he garnered across the state humbled him,declaring that he was honoured to have won considerable votes across all local governments of the state.

"I sent my appreciation through this medium to Osun voters who find me worthy of their votes.Your votes humbled me and further streghten my resolve to truly serve our people.

"Despite all the blackmails and persecution ,you stand by me,you voted for me and you defended your votes.You adopted me as the rallying point of the redemption movement.Words cannot express the depth of my appreciation",Adeleke said.

"We will get to the promised land.It started well and it will end in praise to our dear God.Let us rededicate ourselves to the struggle.You have proved that with determination ,the most powerful tyrant can be forced to submit to the will of the people.I appreciate you all",the statement concluded.

Signed

Senator Ademola Adeleke,
Undeclared Winner of Osun Governorship Election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by jude33084(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Our state indegenes dey vex
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Misterdhee1(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Someone claimed election result of Osogbo LG was tied to the back of a tortoise for onward transmission to INEC collation HQ in same Osogbo hence the late announcement. cheesy

And when APC realized they can't pull the 2015 kano presidential style election bogus result on Osun indigenes the party in connivance with INEC opted for inconclusive election.

APC and electoral fraud are like Siamese twins.
In fact all elections that were conducted during 16 years of pdp rule were free and fair..
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Misterdhee1(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Simonrom:
But it's still beyond me how civil servants who are being owed more than a year's salary could vote for APC, giving them mouth to be shouting inconclusive up and down.
Which stupid a year's salary? Where did you get this jargon from? By the way, do you measure governance by payment of civil servants only? What about the welfare of those that do not belong to the working class? What about provision of basic amenities? U mean the government should spend all its allocation on payment of workers right and leave the state to rot? Na una go complain say roads no good, na una go still complain say government dey pay half salaries. Wetin una really want for Naija?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by ipobarecriminals: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2018
sad allow those hopeless hate filled children of 8/destruction to kee demselves biko
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Smile4daddy(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Lovelife433:
every body just dey talk trash. Who be dis idiot again?
I tire ooo bro. See am with him dry head, He lack oil.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by jamace(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Simonrom:
But it's still beyond me how civil servants who are being owed more than a year's salary could vote for APC, giving them mouth to be shouting inconclusive up and down.
Their mumu never do. angry
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Chochovini: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Simonrom:
God in Heaven richly bless you for me Sir. My thought exactly. I wonder the shallow-brainy fools in the State that even made up the apc‘s votes in the first place, inspite of glaring evidence of maladministration in the State, a yardstick on which they (apc) are now challenging the opposition party who meant well for the State.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by joshvic999: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2018
*Have you heard?*��
Of the *JOSHSPOT TV* whatsapp family�

They post funny memes,�videos,savages on their status everyday.,, *relationship talks*.�‍❤‍�‍�.. *hook up night* �‍❤‍�‍�... *free airtime and data giveaways* ��..They also keep you updated on news around the world☺...and lots of fun awaiting you �...You can never be bored when you join this fam.. *Kindly click this link* https:///send?phone=2348150652241&text=I%20want%20to%20join%20*Joshspot_tv,%20My%20name%20is%20​
_Save the contact as_*JOSHSPOT_TV*
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by miqos02(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2018
youngest85:
PDP should just be ready to do case for 4 years
Cos the will be in court till the end of a tenure
lol
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by okilala: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2018
tspun:
Just image, if APC and INEC can pull this stunt in ordinary osun election what will happen in the presidential election ?
.. my worries too. GOD DEY
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by dotcomnamename: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC will win and Oyetola will be declared winner .
PDP will go to court and lose out at the Judiciary too

You don't need to argue with those chest beaters. Empty barrel make the loudest noise. It would be like a film trick to them on Thursday grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by PVision2020(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
PDP should rather start rigorous preparations towards Saturday, all this legal jargons won't materialize as there are enough Supreme Court judgements in favor of Inec decision.
Inec has bought APC enough time to restrategize and employ all the weapons in their Arsenal.
APC will fight dirty on Thursday considering the fact that the rerun areas are Apc strongholds and neutral ground. Adeleke/PDP ji maasun.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Owned: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Pls

What Is The Meaning Of Inconclusive

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Coach1: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Whoever that wrote this Osun state election script must have seen "House of cards" season 5, because the same is playing out. PDP should not rejoice yet.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by 12345baba(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
E no really make sense if our whole sw belong to APC. Action no go dey d region again
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by kpo4real: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Buhari till 2023... Or let me say APC till 2023.....

Then, we will have another sets, then from anywhere and any party.... I will gladly support the best candidate.

Right now no best

Saraki is a desperate thief
Atiku is a desperate destroyer
The young ones aren't ready yet...

Buhari is the best option for u and your family not for us please
BUHARI is the best option even though he isn't perfect for us... But out of the imperfect, he is still the preferred.

Some people already shouting team Saraki..?

The same way you hated since 2015, you will come back to hate. Nonsense. PDP playing you and you're all believing.

Our plans are ready. We will change Nigeria for real. We are prepared for it.

APC! Till forever if they don't Bleep up Sha.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by alrahmanonline(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2018
tspun:
Just image, if APC and INEC can pull this stunt in ordinary osun election what will happen in the presidential election ?
What Stunt? In 2015, the Late Abubakar Audu of Kogi was leading by 240, 867 votes to PDP 199,514 votes, the margin of 41,353 favoured APC but it was declared inconclusive. Rerun was fixed because 49,953 canceled votes was higher than the 41,353 the APC was leading with... What has changed?
Then, why are you complaining?

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by BOLDIM(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
My opinion though, if APC wins, restructuring of the state capital and environs will continue, and if PDP wins, they will pay salary all through their four years tenure..
With APC, I see a new Osun everyday and investors having their way into the State thereby creating employment. Which will make the civil servant get their full salary paid in the nearest future. Business will be more lucrative in the State.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2018
cool
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by excomarow(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Someone claimed election result of Osogbo LG was tied to the back of a tortoise for onward transmission to INEC collation HQ in same Osogbo hence the late announcement. cheesy

And when APC realized they can't pull the 2015 kano presidential style election bogus result on Osun indigenes the party in connivance with INEC opted for inconclusive election.

APC and electoral fraud are like Siamese twins.

PDP also had their time
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Eserise1(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Then, we will have another sets, then from anywhere and any party.... I will gladly support the best candidate.

Right now no best

BUHARI is the best option even though he isn't perfect for us... But out of the imperfect, he is still the preferred.

The same way you hated since 2015, you will come back to hate. Nonsense. PDP playing you and you're all believing.

Are you not ashame and you are a youth still prefered the state of lies , nepotism , killings et al
It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by soso101: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Lovelife433:
every body just dey talk trash. Who be dis idiot again?
Guy, u get bad mouth. wetin d man do u?
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by FBIL: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Which stupid a year's salary? Where did you get this jargon from? By the way, do you measure governance by payment of civil servants only? What about the welfare of those that do not belong to the working class? What about provision of basic amenities? U mean the government should spend all its allocation on payment of workers right and leave the state to rot? Na una go complain say roads no good, na una go still complain say government dey pay half salaries. Wetin una really want for Naija?
You write as if other states don't build infrastructure and pay salary as due. See Ebonyi, Enugu etc, with lesser allocations than Osun. This thing is peculiar to SW - Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and the rest. Lagos is surviving because of non-indigenes and the sea Ports.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by GEEBITE: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2018
To think you sound enlightened makes it worse reading this.
Hardeysolution:

Right now no best

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Captain0147: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Fellow narialands like if u know PDP WILL WIN ON THE 27TH September SHARE OF APC will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by derbykol(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Kingosytex:
PDP will win the election. congrats in advance to the dancing governor!! congrats in advance to davido-the osun state's commissioner for happiness
Davido deserves a political appointment in Osun under Adeleke's watch.
Re: Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer by Rexnegro(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Simonrom:
bro they are all the same , is it PDP dat will do wonder n pay ? both PDP , APC sdp they are all d same. dirty politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.