Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,343 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Common Wealth Vs Commonwealth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Common Wealth Vs Commonwealth (203 Views)

5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth / Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Wealth Vs Commonwealth by pressplay411(m): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Common Wealth Vs Commonwealth

Common: Mutual; Ordinary; Polluted; Shared by more than one, Occurring regularly;

Wealth: Riches; valuable material possessions.
A great amount; an abundance or plenty.
Prosperity; well-being; happiness.

Common Wealth: Ordinary well-being.
Commonwealth: The well-being of a community.

Key verse:
Jesus wept. John 11:35

Song Ministration
Change Me - Tamela Mann
Your Spirit - Tasha Cobbs

Fundamental Truth
I am a Spirit with a Soul living inside a Vessel/Body.
I am a minute expression of God on earth.

Question:
Why did Jesus weep?
Sympathy or Empathy?

We tend to observe people's pains but do we ever personalise them? Do we really feel their pains?
Do we act on it? As we would if we were in those shoes? Do we even ask ourselves questions?
"What if that was me?"
"What if that was my brother/sister/mother/father"
"What if that was my child suffering that much pain?"
"What if that was my best friend in need?"
"What if that was Christ in captivity?"
"No one, no body, deserves this."

Answer:
Jesus wept, out of love.
He wept because He Loves us.
He wept because He knows Us, the real us.
He wept because He Knows who we were created to be, he wept because it hurts to see what has become of us, selfish, struggling, for what is ours.
He wept because He is determined to restore us to who He created us to be, His Glorious Image and Likeness.
He wept because he felt our pains, he knew our pains as if it was His.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin. Hebrew 4:15

And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ Matthew 25:40

Why Commonwealth?
Common wealth is self-centered, concerned about personal interests. Commonwealth is centered on all, concerned about God and others.

Common wealth Vs Commonwealth
Wordly Wealth Vs Kingdom Wealth
Our Way Vs God's Way
Self Power Vs God's Power
People Constitution Vs God's Will
People Laws Vs God's Laws
Private Ownership Vs God's Lordship
Private Wealth Vs God's Commonwealth
People Competition Vs Fair Play
Individualism Vs Utilitarianism

The difference is clear.

As aptly stated, "The reason for many unanswered prayers is that we are not attending to what we ought to attend to. The reason there is no turn around, we are self-centered."

Invest in God's Kingdom work and people, then you will become His own personal investment. Love God, Love People.
God will literally Open His Heaven upon us.

“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:19-21

Giving is who we are. Giving is what we are called to do. Giving is Christ-likeness.
To give all our resources; Our Time, Energy, Knowledge, Capacity, Ideas, Prayer, Praise, Service, Money, Possessions, our Beauty, our Talents and Skills.
When we give, we receive.

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:38

Giving is not limited to finances. It is simply being the Solution to the problem of others. Focusing less on our own needs and paying more attention to give to others our time, capacity, counsel, kindness, meals, fashion items, money, etc.

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. James 1:27

The righteous considers the cause of the poor,
But the wicked does not understand such knowledge. Proverbs 29:7

Why?
God did the same for us.
He Gave, ALL.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

How Can We Give All?
Not by works, but simply by Grace.
The Grace to love like Christ and to fulfill all righteousness, as Christ did and urges us to do same.

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:17-20

Caution!
However...
Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified. Galatians 2:16

We are not doing all these to be righteous, we already are righteous by believing in Christ.
We are simply now doing it out of Love. Love for our Lover, Our God and Love for all He loves.

Truly, Selfless-living seems impossible and unattainable for man. Truly it is.
It is simply impossible for man.
But is any thing impossible for God?

But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.” Luke 18:27

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

It is not us doing it, He will by Himself do them by the marriage and team work of His Holy Spirit and our own Vessels.
It is not going to be us trying to fulfill all righteousness by our senses, strength, abilities, intelligence, degrees, qualifications, calculations or permutations.
No, that is religious effort.
It is simply the Spirit of Christ in us, leading us, strengthening us and guiding us to the path of righteousness, to perfection, to holiness, to wealth and glory. All we have to do is keep yielding and surrendering in obedience.
He releases us from a life of struggles, into rest.

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
-Colossians 1:27

Just Follow the Flow.
Know how God speaks to you, let Him lead you.
We are on a walk of faith, it is a journey. Our destination is to attain the image, likeness, Mind and Glory of Christ.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Let us keep navigating the Glorious Path of Righteousness according to His Will by Faith, a step at a time.
It will eventually become our nature. It becomes Auto-pilot.
We will come to see and understand that His way is way more peaceful, blessed, fulfilling and easy.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Romans 8:14

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

Blessed to be a blessing.
God wants to bless us for His sake. For us to be the answer to some one's prayer, for us to be able to answer the church's prayer.

For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8:19

Who's Money is it?
All belongs to God. We ought to always acknowledge Him first in all things.
Whatever income we receive, let us know first that it is not all ours alone. Let us ask God who, what and why He has blessed us for. Starting with the church first, then others, then our needs.
Let us trust His leading, as long as you know how and when He leads you, He always watches over His every word to perform it. And He will never let His holy ones suffer corruption.
The truth is, this produces favours. God raises people to bless you likewise, more than you blessed others and much more that you may continue to be a blessing.

“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:31-34

Closing Prayer:
Forgive me Lord, forgive my selfish ways.
Help me oh Lord, to be more like You, to think like You, to love like You and to be all You want me to be in Jesus name. Amen.
The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with us now and for ever.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

A Heart Of Flesh / Dear Leah Sharibu. / Super Gro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.