Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,117 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly (368 Views)

Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) / I'm Depressed Over My Height / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.
I'm writing this with tears, sorrow and pain.
It's all about my health issues .
I had an accident for over 3years, which affected my waist and my back bone region. and i have been nurturing and enduring the pain for long because i can't afford to go-to hospital for checkup. I'm a very poor and struggling guy to even eat a day is a problem , sometimes i would be thinking of suicide but i just can't because of my poor mum i don't want to put her in more sorrowful state again. Ever since I lost my dad. Life hasn't been easy. For 5months Now the pain is becoming unbearable, severe and it's killing me inside that i cannot withstand it like before. I had to go-to hospital yesterday to see a doctor and i was told to do an X-ray which cost 8000naira and buy some drugs too.
But unfortunately now i can't afford any because of my predicament and no money atall.
Pls i'm pleading someone should help me out, either to treat me or help me with the money to run the test.
Please all i ask for is for my health.
I want my health back, i don't want to be suffering and feeling unbearable pain again.
I'm ready to provide all the documents and the necessary things. Or so if you're a doctor here i'm pleading save me and treat me.
Life is getting tough for me I'm tired.
Because of the God you worship please save me from this pain only.
I base here in Abuja.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by MexxIT(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2018
I don't know if I can term U plain dumb or jus an amateur fraudster but either way U don't seem to have common basic sense
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2018
MexxIT:
I don't know if I can term U plain dumb or jus an amateur fraudster but either way U don't seem to have common basic sense

grin grin grin

some NairaLanders need serious flogging on their back hands.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Yeast With Garlic / When A Lady Dies And She Is 5 Months Pregnant. / Dads May Soon Be Able To Breastfeed Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.