Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race (2100 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by hisexcellency34: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Having defeated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu twice, first in Abuja and now in Osun state, Senate President Bukola Saraki is hereby declared as the new political leader of the Yoruba nation.

He takes over from Tinubu with immediate effect

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
The Genius of Nigerian Politics. I greet you Sir

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by SLIMDON88: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki is a criminal and only criminals like Igbos will support him

19 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yes I totally agree with the OP.
Saraki is a smart and bright politician.
Saraki for president come 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by aremuforlife(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Can the OP just state Saraki achievement in Yoruba land or in Nigeria politics as a whole.
Please forget all this online or media propaganda, Saraki has no political value in SW region.
How many state can Saraki point in Nigeria that he nominate a seating executive or a ministerial appointment.

What pains me most is the people hailing him now will still be the same people that will condemn him at no due time.
I know time will tell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by yemmight(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki is the political leader of the Igbo Kingdom

19 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by bender79: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Trash. What was saraki's contribution to the election? He was not even on ground during the elections instead he was busy chasing delegates. APC simply lost because they took the welfare of osun people for granted.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by T9ksy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
yemmight:

Yes o, saraki is their new messiah who is going to grant them their Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by johnwizey: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Who gives the op authority to choose Yoruba's political leader All these 10mb crew sef, no be una fault. Saraki ko Sarrander ni, OP your brain dey leak

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by gasparpisciotta: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Op should be recommended for psychoanalysis.
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by Roger3D(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki's political empire in kwara state along with his career are on the decline. He can never win the presidency, and even if he manages to return back to the senate, APC will do everything in their power to ensure he dosen't emerge as senate president. He can never never be a fraction as powerful as Bola Tinubu in yourba land

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by pasydron(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by tolufase: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by ificatchmodeh: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Tinubu is a criminal druggie junkie clueless fool..
Only oduduwa republic worships him..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by ificatchmodeh: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
yemmight:

Tinubu is the political god lord of the Yoruba kingdom...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by ificatchmodeh: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
T9ksy:

Yes o, saraki is their new messiah who is going to grant them their Biafra.
Yesso!!!

Tinubu is dia new Messiah who will grand them skull mining republic..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by jojomario(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki is a learner where Tinubu is.
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by olawalepopoola: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki is not Yoruba and has never claimed to be one. SHIKENA
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by icemuyi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
No dey drink dis kain kain drink again, e no good for you!
hisexcellency34:
Having defeated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu twice, first in Abuja and now in Osun state, Senate President Bukola Saraki is hereby declared as the new political leader of the Yoruba nation.

He takes over from Tinubu with immediate effect
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by meolaniyi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki has come to liberate us in Yoruba Land.
What he has done in my state is commendable

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by Ekitipolitics: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by Ekitipolitics: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by issachites: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
SLIMDON88:

yoruba demon shut up!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by orisa37: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Just jealous of him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by orisa37: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
aremuforlife:
Can the OP just state Saraki achievement in Yoruba land or in Nigeria politics as a whole.
Please forget all this online or media propaganda, Saraki has no political value in SW region.
How many state can Saraki point in Nigeria that he nominate a seating executive or a ministerial appointment.

What pains me most is the people hailing him now will still be the same people that will condemn him at no due time.
I know time will tell

Just jealous.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by orisa37: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
yemmight:

The generalisimo of ss & cs.
Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by uwa1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Saraki's political empire in kwara state along with his career are on the decline. He can never win the presidency, and even if he manages to return back to the senate, APC will do everything in their power to ensure he dosen't emerge as senate president. He can never never be a fraction as powerful as Bola Tinubu in yourba land

Which APC are u talking about... That Party living on lost glory... That sinking ship... A party dat can not boast of any tangible achievement... A party that rely so much on vote buying, dirty political power play, mischief, anti democratic and blackmail...

Which Tinubu are you talking about... Is it the same Tinubu dat has bin ridiculed several times by the presidency or the same Tinubu dat can't even predict his political future come 2019....

SLIMDON88:

APC members are saints.... With all their mischief and deceit...

aremuforlife:

I know time will tell

So nominating a seating executive and minister is an achievement.... Also using them to defraud the states and ministries is an added achievement...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by orisa37: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Op should be recommended for psychoanalysis.

Speaking in Tongues?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by aremuforlife(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
[/quote]g[quote author=orisa37 post=71491597].

Just jealous.

Please why should I be jealous of him or anybody when I have my part to play in the world. For your information we all can't be successful equally, what really matter is been contented.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The New Political Leader Of The Yoruba Race by orisa37: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
tolufase:
What a joke!

I just know that he is not a Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari & The prime Minister Of Netherland In Polond / BOOM: Fani-kayode Blasts PDP, Talks About Supporting Buhari / IPOB Sit-at-home: Police Roll Out Armoured Vehicle In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.